On November 08 2011 23:19 Cryo1 wrote:
You sir, are awesome.
You sir, are awesome.
You sir, made my day.
Leuk
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Leukraft
Portugal114 Posts
On November 08 2011 23:19 Cryo1 wrote: You sir, are awesome. You sir, made my day. Leuk | ||
|
Railin
Canada96 Posts
Tastosis casting is so hilarious that I often have GSL vods on while I'm cooking and doing stuff around the house and don't even have time to watch, because it's like listening to a humor show ... the actual games are just a bonus, not a necessity :D | ||
|
Chaggi
Korea (South)1936 Posts
| ||
|
MangoTango
United States3670 Posts
| ||
|
LlOoKkIi
Korea (South)473 Posts
| ||
|
Leukraft
Portugal114 Posts
On November 09 2011 03:56 Railin wrote: epic editing lmao!!! Tastosis casting is so hilarious that I often have GSL vods on while I'm cooking and doing stuff around the house and don't even have time to watch, because it's like listening to a humor show ... the actual games are just a bonus, not a necessity :D Ahaha! I'm exactly the same!! ^^ | ||
|
TheOneAboveU
Germany3367 Posts
Amazing work, pls keep it up! | ||
|
Ghoststrikes
Canada1356 Posts
I'm laughing so hard at Tasteless dying in the latest one :DDDDD | ||
|
GreatKhan
United Kingdom8 Posts
On November 08 2011 23:46 Leukraft wrote: You sir, made my day. Leuk No you sir made MY day. Incredible videos! | ||
|
WhiteDog
France8650 Posts
| ||
|
Batcatx
Sweden22 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Chaotician
Canada2 Posts
I think the animations of the text in these videos made it about 123414x better for me haha | ||
|
zanga
659 Posts
/Artosis when Nestea bombed Thors with 5*10^12 banelings That is my favorite quote of all time :D (I saw it live!) --- Hahaha also, Mole and Doa FLIPPED OUT on boxers nuke - sick :D | ||
|
Ryuu314
United States12679 Posts
MOAR | ||
|
Rexking
United States45 Posts
| ||
|
ritoky
United States6851 Posts
You'll recognize the "oh my god tasteless" at the end. | ||
|
Termit
Sweden3466 Posts
| ||
|
Luddazz
Sweden2 Posts
| ||
|
Origine
France167 Posts
| ||
|
Leukraft
Portugal114 Posts
On November 09 2011 17:11 Termit wrote: Too bad Tastosis (or well, maybe just Artosis) can't be this hyped when other players than NesTea are playing. Well, it does happen, just not as often! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|