
As a kid I always loved the little cinematics of starcraft, this really brought me back.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
![]() As a kid I always loved the little cinematics of starcraft, this really brought me back. | ||
|
Tritanis
Poland344 Posts
| ||
|
Beef225
Canada46 Posts
But no seriously this is amazing, spotlight well deserved. | ||
|
Madera
Sweden2672 Posts
| ||
|
Iranon
United States983 Posts
| ||
|
SolidSMD
Belgium408 Posts
| ||
|
Rokevo
Finland1033 Posts
Blizzard hurry up and hire this guy! | ||
|
ajdoj14
United States32 Posts
| ||
|
jinorazi
Korea (South)4948 Posts
any baller here want to pay for a full length film for us fans to watch? ![]() | ||
|
LegacyObserver
United States32 Posts
- Gifted StarCraft: Legacy | ||
|
Zorgaz
Sweden2951 Posts
Blizzard should hire you! :D I mean it man, really really nice! | ||
|
Danglars
United States12133 Posts
My favorite part! | ||
|
Torpedo.Vegas
United States1890 Posts
| ||
|
cmen15
United States1519 Posts
| ||
|
Audemed
United States893 Posts
Y U NO WORK FOR BLIZZ? | ||
|
On_Slaught
United States12190 Posts
The protoss cinematics alone make me want LotV more than anything. | ||
|
Audemed
United States893 Posts
| ||
|
Avan
Brazil121 Posts
Man, you guys have made such a wonderful job! I can't express this in words... I mean... Is there anything more epic-est than alien warbirds warping-in from hyperspace? HOLY TASSADAR! And what about that Templar owning the Queen of Blades? (Sweet ass, btw). When he goes like "EN TARO ADUN!" OH, MAN! NERD CHILLS ALL OVER MY BODY! What about that Dark Archon? Is that Ulrezaj? SOOOOOO SWEET! I love you guys! <3 | ||
|
BushidoSnipr
United States910 Posts
| ||
|
Chicane
United States7875 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|