• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

New Hack? (Results Disagree) - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
October 07 2011 15:14 GMT
#181
On October 07 2011 21:48 Doodsmack wrote:
Just in case there's any lingering doubts about whether Zelthcon hacked, check out this Youtube video he made:

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxcooldanxx#p/u/0/JWUDNzbFWAw


Just so you know it's Zelthcon's Youtube account, here's one of his recent comments:



xxcooldanxx (2 weeks ago) Just got my friend to subscribe to your channel now ! I hope to do more games for you guys in the future for you to cast, just hit me up at anytime on SC2.

EU server - Zelthcon.648
NA server - justinbeiber.136

Message me ingame anytime as I'm always down to play, great casting btw guys, really enjoyed it.

I recommend you doing more with your channel though, such as having a sc2 background, changing the colors, just make it look more interesting :D!


Interestingly enough, his justinbeiber account (I friended it and checked match history) doesn't appear to have used this hack. His last 1v1s were 3 weeks ago, so maybe that was before this hack was distributed?
Moderator
Velexe
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia71 Posts
October 07 2011 15:20 GMT
#182
results disagree, that's weird, and a little bit lol. sucks you didn't get the win.

your evidence about him obviously cheating, i'm not sure about (the scouting path)
if he knew you were zerg, he would have gotten close, seen no creep and then gone to next place (i think creep reaches where he got to, not sure tbh lol.

i shall watch out for him lololol
Velexe | #=263 | Random | Diamond
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
October 07 2011 15:45 GMT
#183
On October 08 2011 00:14 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 21:48 Doodsmack wrote:
Just in case there's any lingering doubts about whether Zelthcon hacked, check out this Youtube video he made:

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxcooldanxx#p/u/0/JWUDNzbFWAw


Just so you know it's Zelthcon's Youtube account, here's one of his recent comments:



xxcooldanxx (2 weeks ago) Just got my friend to subscribe to your channel now ! I hope to do more games for you guys in the future for you to cast, just hit me up at anytime on SC2.

EU server - Zelthcon.648
NA server - justinbeiber.136

Message me ingame anytime as I'm always down to play, great casting btw guys, really enjoyed it.

I recommend you doing more with your channel though, such as having a sc2 background, changing the colors, just make it look more interesting :D!


Interestingly enough, his justinbeiber account (I friended it and checked match history) doesn't appear to have used this hack. His last 1v1s were 3 weeks ago, so maybe that was before this hack was distributed?


I think this guy has a bunch of accounts. Both Zelthcons on NA and EU are his. Justinbeiber is also his. I strongly suspect this is also Zelthcon. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=272242&currentpage=14#274
Wildsound
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom144 Posts
October 07 2011 15:46 GMT
#184
There seems to be a lot of hacking / stuff like this going around at the moment (2000 apm blink stalkers, lag spam etc...)

Hopefully blizzard can sort this out as the last thing I want is a lag/hack fest when someone ladders.
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wildsound http://www.youtube.com/MrWildsound ¦ Sage, Creator, Huk, JYP, Hero, MaNa, White-ra
ishboh
Profile Joined October 2010
United States954 Posts
October 07 2011 15:52 GMT
#185
I almost want to say that you deserve it for your nickname being "iAmSeXi" lol

but yeah i don't understand the motivation of hackers...its not like if they cheat enough that they'll start winning tournaments or anything.
.Sic.
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 16:05:20
October 07 2011 16:04 GMT
#186
On October 08 2011 00:52 ishboh wrote:
I almost want to say that you deserve it for your nickname being "iAmSeXi" lol

but yeah i don't understand the motivation of hackers...its not like if they cheat enough that they'll start winning tournaments or anything.


LOL
me: hey guyz iAmSeXi
Blizzard: well, the results disagree
Clan MvP Member | http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3273340/SicMvP
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
October 07 2011 16:14 GMT
#187
Funny enough, Zelthcon is still mucking about in the ingame Mixed Fruit channel since we cant get rid of him from there.

He claims he is going to go to MLG to clear his name, its pretty funny. He also claims to have "100% PROOF THAT I DID NOT HACK" in the forum of a support ticket to Blizzard :p
socommaster123
Profile Joined May 2010
United States578 Posts
October 07 2011 16:18 GMT
#188
Zelthcon is the kid who wishes he was good at games so the only way to pretend he is good is hack his way to the top :/
Idra White Ra Sheth DRG SaSe Thorzain GOGO!
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 16:45:23
October 07 2011 16:44 GMT
#189
On October 08 2011 01:14 Hypemeup wrote:
Funny enough, Zelthcon is still mucking about in the ingame Mixed Fruit channel since we cant get rid of him from there.

He claims he is going to go to MLG to clear his name, its pretty funny. He also claims to have "100% PROOF THAT I DID NOT HACK" in the forum of a support ticket to Blizzard :p


He is a chronic liar.

"I DO NOT HACK. IT'S JUST A BUG THAT MAKES ME ONLY GAIN POINTS AND NEVER LOSE ANY"

"MY ACCOUNTS ON THOSE NUMEROUS HACK WEBSITES ARE IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY MADE ANY POST ABOUT HACKS THERE." [Turns out he did make a few posts reviewing various hacks and asking for tech support on his aimbot]

"I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY OF THE REPLAYS THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. HOWEVER, CHECK OUT THIS FRESH REPLAY FROM 10 MINUTES AGO. PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK."

"OK FINE. I USED TO CREATE TIE HACKS FOR WC3, BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE THEY WERE 'BASIC' USELESS HACKS. HOWEVER, CHECK OUT THIS FRESH REPLAY. PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK"

"OK FINE. I TRIED TO MAKE SOME 'BASIC' HACKS FOR SC2, BUT THAT IS ALSO IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I FAILED"

"I WOULD NEVER HACK. I WILL PROVE MY INNOCENCE 100%"
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 07 2011 16:45 GMT
#190
Should have left the other thread open IMO, he was spiralling down to deeper depths I have never seen and I wanted to witness more epic downfall before it was all over. Oh well, looks like justice has been served here on TL, we'll see what Blizzard does about it.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 17:06:32
October 07 2011 17:01 GMT
#191
On October 08 2011 01:45 OpticalShot wrote:
Should have left the other thread open IMO, he was spiralling down to deeper depths I have never seen and I wanted to witness more epic downfall before it was all over. Oh well, looks like justice has been served here on TL, we'll see what Blizzard does about it.


He actually brags about it :D

"40k people know who I am"

He also did a thinly veiled threat to come to DH Winter where Mixed Fruit will be having a lil' meetup.

Edit: He is actually quite mad that this was reopened, funny that.
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
October 07 2011 17:21 GMT
#192
On October 07 2011 22:24 .Sic. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 22:08 Sm3agol wrote:
On October 06 2011 04:22 Gyroscope wrote:
On October 06 2011 04:13 sVnteen wrote:
hm thats kind odd
are you sure hes using maphacks?
i mean you cant possibly lose 8 out of 10 games while maphacking


Is it not just proof that he is so bad at the game that he needs to have maphack to be able to win, When he finally realised that he was to bad even with maphack he got the "tiehack" so he would not get all the losses and only the wins would count.

The great thing about hacks in a game like SC2 is that if you really suck, there's only so far you can go before you're being legitimately destroyed by superior strategy and mechanics regardless of cheats. I know I could beat aimbotters in QL sometimes because they couldn't strafe jump or time for crap, so I would build a big armor lead, then frag them once or twice, then run away fro the rest of the game knowing they would never catch me. Fun times.


That's why he lost to me, but his hack made it not count. Either way though, I am glad that zelthcon got atleast got banned from TL.


And his signature was changed from (probably by a mod I guess):
"At first you do not succeed, then you fail."
to
"At first you do not succeed, then the results disagree."

ROFL :D
SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
Riot20
Profile Joined April 2010
United States24 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 17:34:11
October 07 2011 17:30 GMT
#193
I didn't have time to read the entire thread but I wanted to add more proof. I played this guy the other day and same thing occurred. It was one of the oddest games I've ever played. He did a 4gate but let me scout it..then preceded to not attack for 8 minutes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
restuna
Profile Joined October 2011
1 Post
October 07 2011 17:31 GMT
#194
--- Nuked ---
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 17:34:13
October 07 2011 17:32 GMT
#195
On October 08 2011 02:31 restuna wrote:
WHY WOULD YOU QUOTE IT?


I could link his real Facebook, but that would just be mean and unreasonable.

I dont think TL likes that kind of behaviour anyways.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
October 07 2011 17:34 GMT
#196
Stop making this about Zelthcon, we've already established that he's a hacker and he's banned from this site. This is about the hack itself and how widespread it is on Battle.net.
Moderator
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
October 07 2011 17:37 GMT
#197
wow ... this is messed up
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
October 07 2011 18:31 GMT
#198
I really like the exclamation mark at the end. It's not just that the results disagree, but the RESULTS DISAGREE!

I wonder if you could make a hack that tells Battle.net both players won, then get two people to use it while playing against eachother...
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
.Sic.
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)497 Posts
October 07 2011 18:34 GMT
#199
On October 08 2011 02:30 Riot20 wrote:
I didn't have time to read the entire thread but I wanted to add more proof. I played this guy the other day and same thing occurred. It was one of the oddest games I've ever played. He did a 4gate but let me scout it..then preceded to not attack for 8 minutes.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


If you want hackers to be banned, you need to report this to blizzard ASAP with your REPLAY. If multiple people are reporting the same guy, the hacker is more likely to be banned.
Clan MvP Member | http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3273340/SicMvP
.Sic.
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 18:37:08
October 07 2011 18:36 GMT
#200
On October 05 2011 20:14 Hookzqt wrote:
Same thing happened to me yesterday, I faced a masters player and he just left after 2 minutes. So I checked his match history and found this:

[image loading]



[image loading]


I got points however, maybe he forgot to use the hack vs me.


Seeing as how he's below top 50 in his division, he probably had 0 points, and you cant go below it. Notice how he is able to lose points after he gains some.
Clan MvP Member | http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3273340/SicMvP
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 181
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6159
pashabiceps1275
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4327
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie790
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.