• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

[Video] IdrA being IdrA -- A Compilation of Quotes - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 44 Next All
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 19:24:20
September 19 2011 19:22 GMT
#441
On September 20 2011 03:15 BerenSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 01:11 Fatalize wrote:
On September 20 2011 00:48 BerenSC wrote:
Showing nothing but disrespect for other pro-players [and I dont mean some random guys from masters and grandmasters, but players like TT1, drewbie and so on..] deserves nothing more than disrespect right? According to most of the posts here apparently not..



IdrA respects really good players (He's not insulting MC when he's losing to him).

To him, Drewbie or TT1 are not good players, even if they are for you. Simple as that

Bullshit he did insult MC after MLG so dont try cover for him. I dont care if he thinks that they are not good players, because most of the players that he is talking shit about, did beat him in tournaments.


Wait, when? I hadn't heard that.

Funny video.
Valenius
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
September 19 2011 19:22 GMT
#442
On September 20 2011 04:19 DrunkeN. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 04:11 Valenius wrote:
On September 20 2011 04:01 DrunkeN. wrote:
On September 20 2011 03:58 Tsuki.eu wrote:
not sure why ppl think this is funny.



Not sure how you think this isn't funny. Hahaha great video.


Some people are past the age where seeing a guy call people retards is still funny.




lol I feel sry for you sir. The day I stop laughing is the day I die. BTW in the movie Tropic Thunder the full retard bit is by far one of the funniest scenes.


Where in any of that sentence did I say I've stopped laughing? I said some people grow past the age where finding a stream of insults to be amusing. Some people don't, and I have no problem with that. The wide range of comedy shows and styles out there is testament to that. I'm providing the original guy I quoted with a possible explanation to; "Not sure how you think this isn't funny." Nothing more.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
September 19 2011 19:22 GMT
#443
On September 20 2011 04:18 Juanald wrote:
i hope when i go pro noone makes any cruel videos like this about me. you should be ashamed of yourself really grow up

I'm pretty sure Idra knows exactly what his public image is and I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck. If he did, he'd try to change. He hasn't, doesn't, and won't, and that's what makes him who he is.

I think this vid is hilarious and having a guy like Idra in SC makes the scene hilarious; especially considering how good he is despite being bm
waffleduck
Profile Joined August 2010
125 Posts
September 19 2011 19:23 GMT
#444
On September 20 2011 04:22 Valenius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 04:19 DrunkeN. wrote:
On September 20 2011 04:11 Valenius wrote:
On September 20 2011 04:01 DrunkeN. wrote:
On September 20 2011 03:58 Tsuki.eu wrote:
not sure why ppl think this is funny.



Not sure how you think this isn't funny. Hahaha great video.


Some people are past the age where seeing a guy call people retards is still funny.




lol I feel sry for you sir. The day I stop laughing is the day I die. BTW in the movie Tropic Thunder the full retard bit is by far one of the funniest scenes.


Where in any of that sentence did I say I've stopped laughing? I said some people grow past the age where finding a stream of insults to be amusing. Some people don't, and I have no problem with that. The wide range of comedy shows and styles out there is testament to that. I'm providing the original guy I quoted with a possible explanation to; "Not sure how you think this isn't funny." Nothing more.

Well actually you were being a condescending douche bag, but what you said works too I guess.
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
September 19 2011 19:23 GMT
#445
On September 19 2011 16:21 pt wrote:
Nice one Make a compilation of idra defending all ins on ladder! That'd be sick!

Just watch his stream. It's rare that people actually go for a macro game against him.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
Champ24
Profile Joined August 2010
177 Posts
September 19 2011 19:24 GMT
#446
Best word in that word cloud = hookers.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
September 19 2011 19:27 GMT
#447
Best part was

"hookers. oh and if you're our sponser we don't actually get hookers and blow. just humor."
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 19 2011 19:28 GMT
#448
So mean to french Canadians ):

Was hilarious nonetheless, great stuff!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Josealtron
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States219 Posts
September 19 2011 19:31 GMT
#449
"Good, he's pulling all his scvs, that will help him defend against the banelings"

This video kicks ass
"If you give up on yourself, you give up on the world."
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
September 19 2011 19:34 GMT
#450
lol at everyone getting all butthurt over idra (for whatever reason); he knows exactly what he's doing--this banter is what makes him so popular. He's an evil genius. Literally.
DuckS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 19:41:35
September 19 2011 19:34 GMT
#451
not a huge fan of all the bm.. really? Saddening. Some of those players played fine and were nice, but are still + Show Spoiler +
"fucking retards who can't play the game right" (regardless of winning or losing)
"You foiled us this time Americans, but your liberty will not protect your Marilyn Monroe forever - our Queen must FEED!" - Deleuze
ImGonnaRideYou
Profile Joined July 2010
53 Posts
September 19 2011 19:45 GMT
#452
What you want is for the people to laugh with you, not laugh at you. (Don't know about you guys, but I was laughing at, not with.). And if he thinks this way about some of the best NA players (ie. retards), imagine how he thinks of you personally, if you are his fan.
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
September 19 2011 19:45 GMT
#453
Man, people get so upset by words.

The dude just lets his stream of consciousness go while he plays. Yours would sound the same too. You would swear every time you waste a baneling or get dropped.

Jeez, people get so polarized over nothing.
Hodgy
Profile Joined September 2011
United States64 Posts
September 19 2011 19:47 GMT
#454
"Obnoxious little shit".
"I'm not an asshole, I just don't give a fuck a lot." -Tyler the Creator
Radook
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden326 Posts
September 19 2011 19:51 GMT
#455
On September 20 2011 04:45 ImGonnaRideYou wrote:
What you want is for the people to laugh with you, not laugh at you. (Don't know about you guys, but I was laughing at, not with.). And if he thinks this way about some of the best NA players (ie. retards), imagine how he thinks of you personally, if you are his fan.


I am laughing with and at him, he´s a funny guy. Almost everyone that really knows him say hes a really nice guy hang with so I don't really get worked up how he talks on his stream.
Woop Woop!
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
September 19 2011 19:52 GMT
#456
On September 20 2011 04:45 ImGonnaRideYou wrote:
What you want is for the people to laugh with you, not laugh at you. (Don't know about you guys, but I was laughing at, not with.). And if he thinks this way about some of the best NA players (ie. retards), imagine how he thinks of you personally, if you are his fan.


But I disagree. What he wants, I think, is to be wildly popular (streaming=money). I think it's clear that he could give a rat's ass whether you're laughing with or at him. Either way, he runs a commercial while 14k people watch.

We're talking about this, aren't we? It's working isn't it? His viewership will remain outrageously high, won't it? Yes, yes, and yes.

It's a great tactic. Some might suggest a special one.
mijagi182
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland797 Posts
September 19 2011 19:58 GMT
#457
Well i am fan of IdrAs play, i often watch his stream, but seriously, whats intelligent in calling others "retards" again and agian? Well reading the thread seems like it does impress kids, but id rather wish he skip those stupid comments and focus on in game "know how", because thats what hes really good at. The thing is he probably knows it helps his viewer count and commercials...
oh in the sun sun having fun
Veriol
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic502 Posts
September 19 2011 19:59 GMT
#458
lol this video made my day good job :D
"When you play, you have to start off with a mind to turn the game into a rape." -iloveoov
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
September 19 2011 19:59 GMT
#459
On September 20 2011 00:28 HotShizz wrote:
Okay... So... that was a very well edited video, and I know that Idra pulls 10K+ viewers every time he streams, but... how can anyone stand to be around or listen to someone so elitist and hate filled who obviously hates his job, yet refuses to go find something in life to make him happy. I mean, if it's that bad, just quit.


Honestly man ... I think after watching this vid - a lot of it is just his personality and sense of humor.

He reminds me of certain friends of mine. I think either you "get it", or you don't.

If you don't get it you'll read all kinds of things into it that are not true.

Like I said .. used to think he was an obnoxious bitch. Now I think he's hilarious.

Rock on Idra






If its not fun I dont want it.
Roxy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada753 Posts
September 19 2011 20:01 GMT
#460
Idra comes off as pretty insecure to me

I get the sense that he is trying to cover for the fact that he invests so much time into the game but is not as good as he thinks he should be
http://sc2ranks.com/us/941824/Roxy - Masters Protoss: "Respect my authoritai"
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3970
Sharp 428
Mong 83
Dewaltoss 76
sorry 17
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King179
Other Games
summit1g8362
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0281
Sick157
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Lourlo1070
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur603
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.