• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:02
CEST 10:02
KST 17:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7377 users

Starcraft 2 PROPAGANDA ! - Page 46

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2014 15:02 GMT
#901
Great work, keep it up!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Dapper_Cad
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom964 Posts
February 24 2014 15:26 GMT
#902
So I was here: Why STIM will win Round 2 (and the entire SPL)

I was SURE there was a "STIM for victory" SC2 propaganda pic somewhere so I was googling it up but could find nothing.

Then I saw this thread bumped and it was like fate. Or destiny. Or Kizzmit. Or the other one.

Does it exist? Can one of you picture makers make a picture that changes the picture in my brain into a picture.

Your Proleague needs you!

(I'm pointing at you now. Can you feel it?)

(Well actually I'm not pointing at you, I'm pointing at my screen, but if you look at your screen and imagine I'm in it then it's basically the same.)

P.S. Thanks.
But he is never making short-term prediction, everyone of his prediction are based on fundenmentals, but he doesn't exactly know when it will happen... So using these kind of narrowed "who-is-right" empirical analysis makes little sense.
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
February 24 2014 15:35 GMT
#903
On February 25 2014 00:26 Dapper_Cad wrote:
So I was here: Why STIM will win Round 2 (and the entire SPL)

I was SURE there was a "STIM for victory" SC2 propaganda pic somewhere so I was googling it up but could find nothing.

Then I saw this thread bumped and it was like fate. Or destiny. Or Kizzmit. Or the other one.

Does it exist? Can one of you picture makers make a picture that changes the picture in my brain into a picture.

Your Proleague needs you!

(I'm pointing at you now. Can you feel it?)

(Well actually I'm not pointing at you, I'm pointing at my screen, but if you look at your screen and imagine I'm in it then it's basically the same.)

P.S. Thanks.

[image loading]

I know this wasn't what you were looking for but it might work too
Liquid | SKT
Dapper_Cad
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom964 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 17:07:33
February 24 2014 16:35 GMT
#904
It's great. Is there any way we could insert a man with blood coming out of his ears into it?
But he is never making short-term prediction, everyone of his prediction are based on fundenmentals, but he doesn't exactly know when it will happen... So using these kind of narrowed "who-is-right" empirical analysis makes little sense.
voltaic
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
1071 Posts
February 24 2014 17:30 GMT
#905
Your art is amazing!
A question concerning the big ZvT piece:
i thought you draw digitally rather than workin on paper.
Was this piece drawn on paper/canvas, since u mentioned the actual size in meters and not in pixels.
Wonderful and detailed work eitherway!
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 01:25:04
February 25 2014 01:18 GMT
#906
On February 25 2014 00:26 Dapper_Cad wrote:
So I was here: Why STIM will win Round 2 (and the entire SPL)

I was SURE there was a "STIM for victory" SC2 propaganda pic somewhere so I was googling it up but could find nothing.

Then I saw this thread bumped and it was like fate. Or destiny. Or Kizzmit. Or the other one.

Does it exist? Can one of you picture makers make a picture that changes the picture in my brain into a picture.

Your Proleague needs you!



Ahah, actually it could be a great idea I will see if I have time (not sure to use the syringe symbol tho, cause it's too terranish for those 2 teams I think)

(I'm pointing at you now. Can you feel it?)

(Well actually I'm not pointing at you, I'm pointing at my screen, but if you look at your screen and imagine I'm in it then it's basically the same.)


In Theory, if you're English and your screen is back to the south, you were pointing at me ^^

On February 25 2014 01:35 Dapper_Cad wrote:
It's great. Is there any way we could insert a man with blood coming out of his ears into it?


Why ? I don't get it ^^

On February 25 2014 02:30 Denda Reloaded wrote:
Your art is amazing!
A question concerning the big ZvT piece:
i thought you draw digitally rather than workin on paper.
Was this piece drawn on paper/canvas, since u mentioned the actual size in meters and not in pixels.
Wonderful and detailed work eitherway!

the base is some 3D characters I created, some pictures, textures and some model from the SC2 editor, then I photoshop painted on it
Make something like this on paper would certainly looks better (it's too confused on my version) but it would have take 1 million years (for info, Games Workshop's artist take 1 month to make their epic battle painting and they re really good and used to it)


Thanks a lot people !
Nicolas
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
February 25 2014 01:41 GMT
#907
I'm so glad this was bumped, I don't remember seeing it when it was originally posted, what amazing stuff!
KaiserCommander
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico290 Posts
February 25 2014 02:36 GMT
#908
Excellent work, I'm still sad you did skip Jinro in the Teamliquid roster image.
Jinro, Polt, Bomber, ForGG, MajOr, Flash, Maru. Terran Fighting...
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
February 25 2014 03:01 GMT
#909
I did him : http://i.imgur.com/pZnZDHx.jpg
But I think he wasn't an active player or was retired at the moment of the general wallpaper (I didn't remember) so I didn't put him with the others
Druss
Profile Joined February 2012
France22 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 12:15:51
April 16 2014 10:46 GMT
#910
On April 15 2013 01:24 nicopower5000 wrote:
Hello,
I had news from Blizzard for the SC2 new patch
THE GAME IS FINALLY BALANCED !!!

leaked screenshot :

have a good day ^^
NC

picture doesn't load anymore, can you re-upload it please?

also, these ones: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/263421-starcraft-2-propaganda?page=45#884
and this one: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20208998 (the imgur link is dead )

I didn't notice you were french. well... félicitations, j'adore ton boulot

---

edit:
oh by the way, I found some similar art by ProlificPen
[image loading]
http://prolificpen.deviantart.com/gallery/36229019
pretty good too, uh!
ad astra per espera
MrSusan
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom20 Posts
April 16 2014 10:59 GMT
#911
some of these are fantastic, i love the war-like propaganda ones, some of the text is quite difficult to read but i like the idea in almost every one. very unique. keep it up =)
spiderman
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
April 18 2014 15:23 GMT
#912
Thanks

I did a poster for the upcoming tournament Kings of the North
[image loading]

Here is a Huk wallpaper you can use :
http://i.imgur.com/IURFrFV.jpg

Thanks and have a good weekend !

The Good geek gear project advanced a lot the last 2 weeks by the way
Next I will do the logo for BASETRADE.TV

have a great weekend
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
April 28 2014 05:49 GMT
#913
LIFE <3

[image loading]
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
April 28 2014 06:26 GMT
#914
So much awesome art in this thread, I especially love all the Life pieces.

No one could take the full brunt of the Artosis curse from day one and survive to lift the trophy, no one, but Life!
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
April 28 2014 06:36 GMT
#915
That life art <3. You are so amazing artist!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
RavingRaver
Profile Joined May 2014
Canada57 Posts
May 02 2014 16:39 GMT
#916
I love these posters! You are truly talented for making them.
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
May 06 2014 02:26 GMT
#917
here is my last drawing the duel
[image loading]


1920x1080 : http://i.imgur.com/o8oRvT6.jpg
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
May 28 2014 18:55 GMT
#918
Hello,
here is my new poster for Polt and Violet training camp

[image loading]

I don't post much those days cause I'm working a lot for the goods productions with my design I have almost 15 different designs , the production has finally started.
I have a meeting with my new partner in business next month to get the SC2 license.

All my drawings : https://www.facebook.com/NCesportsdesign


good evening !
Nicolas
GreenFate
Profile Joined March 2011
France289 Posts
May 28 2014 19:46 GMT
#919
Violet so sexy.
nicopower5000
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France252 Posts
September 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#920
Hello,
here is my celebration poster for the victory of the awesome MMA
[image loading]
here is the wallpaper 1920x1080 : http://i.imgur.com/xEGVYvX.jpg
NC
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 960
910 662
actioN 565
ggaemo 437
firebathero 205
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 96
soO 42
yabsab 31
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Noble 18
Aegong 18
Sharp 14
Killer 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 91
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss451
byalli68
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g8674
olofmeister915
singsing619
ceh9589
Happy328
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS59
kaitlyn20
trigger16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2329
League of Legends
• Rush1286
• Stunt422
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.