• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6749 users

Free MLG Silver Membership pass - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 35 Next All
pigfat
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia141 Posts
August 27 2011 02:11 GMT
#381
Looks like you are limited to using 3 vouchers per MLG account.
Beardedclam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States839 Posts
August 27 2011 02:36 GMT
#382
Does anyone have a voucher I can have? I am trying to give one to MVPKeen but it it taking so long to get to my email O.O
"bye bye" - genius "#$@% you" - Idra------------|Genius|DRG|Keen|---------Breakfast.213
Treble557
Profile Joined August 2010
United States221 Posts
August 27 2011 02:39 GMT
#383
I love it. I do the little microwave crap, get my code, put it into the membership section of the MLG site, says it's approved and I have a silver membership now. Then I go to turn my video to high quality and it asks for the code again. I put it in, says invalid, and end of story. Nothing about my account thinks it's a silver membership.

Awesome promo. So worth the time.
seba
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany27 Posts
August 27 2011 02:41 GMT
#384
Roll out is currently in process. You may not see all the features of your membership yet*

Thats what its saying.

I dont see any membership benefits! I tried all the freaking stuff like using Iexplorer and turning down adblock.How do i get my silver membership working for the freaking stream?
Beardedclam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States839 Posts
August 27 2011 02:41 GMT
#385
On August 27 2011 11:39 Treble557 wrote:
I love it. I do the little microwave crap, get my code, put it into the membership section of the MLG site, says it's approved and I have a silver membership now. Then I go to turn my video to high quality and it asks for the code again. I put it in, says invalid, and end of story. Nothing about my account thinks it's a silver membership.

Awesome promo. So worth the time.


Go to your benefits. There is a voucher code that is a different code.
"bye bye" - genius "#$@% you" - Idra------------|Genius|DRG|Keen|---------Breakfast.213
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
August 27 2011 02:54 GMT
#386
When is the next MLG? If this thing doesn't last me till the next MLG, i will get moar codes.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
August 27 2011 02:55 GMT
#387
On August 27 2011 11:41 Beardedclam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 11:39 Treble557 wrote:
I love it. I do the little microwave crap, get my code, put it into the membership section of the MLG site, says it's approved and I have a silver membership now. Then I go to turn my video to high quality and it asks for the code again. I put it in, says invalid, and end of story. Nothing about my account thinks it's a silver membership.

Awesome promo. So worth the time.


Go to your benefits. There is a voucher code that is a different code.

Thanks very much for that! I had similarly been disappointed, just without the anger.
Who dat ninja?
CookieMaker
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada880 Posts
August 27 2011 03:45 GMT
#388
I always try to enter the code when ther microwave page p[ops up and it tells me i have the wrong code every time. I am entering the one i got in my email from steps 1-3, i dont understand what's failing.
Micro your Macro
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 03:48:02
August 27 2011 03:47 GMT
#389
On August 27 2011 11:39 Treble557 wrote:
I love it. I do the little microwave crap, get my code, put it into the membership section of the MLG site, says it's approved and I have a silver membership now. Then I go to turn my video to high quality and it asks for the code again. I put it in, says invalid, and end of story. Nothing about my account thinks it's a silver membership.

Awesome promo. So worth the time.

For silver, Mine is working @ Medium. I don't think you're going to get High.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
CookieMaker
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada880 Posts
August 27 2011 03:48 GMT
#390
On August 27 2011 12:47 cursor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 11:39 Treble557 wrote:
I love it. I do the little microwave crap, get my code, put it into the membership section of the MLG site, says it's approved and I have a silver membership now. Then I go to turn my video to high quality and it asks for the code again. I put it in, says invalid, and end of story. Nothing about my account thinks it's a silver membership.

Awesome promo. So worth the time.

For silver, Mine is working @ Medium. I don't think you're going to get High.


You get silver w/o a membership
Micro your Macro
ak1knight
Profile Joined April 2010
United States313 Posts
August 27 2011 03:51 GMT
#391
On August 27 2011 12:47 cursor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 11:39 Treble557 wrote:
I love it. I do the little microwave crap, get my code, put it into the membership section of the MLG site, says it's approved and I have a silver membership now. Then I go to turn my video to high quality and it asks for the code again. I put it in, says invalid, and end of story. Nothing about my account thinks it's a silver membership.

Awesome promo. So worth the time.

For silver, Mine is working @ Medium. I don't think you're going to get High.

Mine is Ultra with silver.
w00t
Thermia
Profile Joined August 2010
United States866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 03:56:54
August 27 2011 03:55 GMT
#392
So, are all you free people the reason the stream is lagging on high/ultra? Kind of annoying to have a gold membership and a laggy stream on the higher quality settings D: It's probably just usual MLG shenanigans, though.
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. IGN: Mierin
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 04:14:00
August 27 2011 04:12 GMT
#393
I got a virtual hot pocket, yummy
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
probob
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany227 Posts
August 27 2011 04:14 GMT
#394
works perfectly well for me, thank you you can get high and ultra with this, the code is a different one than the code from the email, you find it at your MLG profile, its called voucher-code
Ich bin ein Berliner
ZoRoXo
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway268 Posts
August 27 2011 05:17 GMT
#395
Works perfect in ultra, all I had to do was switch to IE since firefox didn't want to show the voucher code, thx!
sprættemætute
ShovZ
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom56 Posts
August 27 2011 05:20 GMT
#396
On August 27 2011 14:17 ZoRoXo wrote:
Works perfect in ultra, all I had to do was switch to IE since firefox didn't want to show the voucher code, thx!


You need to turn off adblock to see your voucher code on the mlg site, or use chrome.
And yes, you totally get ultra/high quality with silver membership, awesome!
winrar?
Zibitee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States39 Posts
August 27 2011 06:13 GMT
#397
On August 27 2011 12:55 Thermia wrote:
So, are all you free people the reason the stream is lagging on high/ultra? Kind of annoying to have a gold membership and a laggy stream on the higher quality settings D: It's probably just usual MLG shenanigans, though.


Or maybe...just maybe....a storm
SSSKKKRRRRISSSSSSHHHH <--- zerg sounds
Shade_FR
Profile Joined June 2010
France378 Posts
August 27 2011 07:39 GMT
#398
Yesterday I missed the SC2 MLG Raleigh Day 1. So I would like to see the VoD, unfortunately my Internet can't handle the "Ultra" quality, and there is only Ultra or Low... no "High" quality it seems for all the SC2 VoDs... Is there a solution for this ?
EU Zerg player - Streaming @ http://twitch.tv/shade_cst
crystyxn
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania254 Posts
August 27 2011 09:08 GMT
#399
https://accounts.majorleaguegaming.com/account/edit#membership

Scroll down for the code you need to enter when it asks you when you want to switch to ultra
"You should be the one putting pressure on your opponent, not the other way around." - Artosis
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
August 27 2011 09:26 GMT
#400
On August 27 2011 16:39 Shade_CsT wrote:
Yesterday I missed the SC2 MLG Raleigh Day 1. So I would like to see the VoD, unfortunately my Internet can't handle the "Ultra" quality, and there is only Ultra or Low... no "High" quality it seems for all the SC2 VoDs... Is there a solution for this ?


If you open the "live" stream, you can watch a rebroadcast of the entire broadcast from yesterday (until todays stream starts anyway). On this stream, I have all 4 quality options available (low, mid, high, ultra). You have to skip around a bit to find the matches you want though.
Such flammable little insects!
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 228
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift6186
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
taco 155
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g11908
C9.Mang0368
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP177
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 48m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.