• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8158 users

Free MLG Silver Membership pass - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
insaneMicro
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany761 Posts
August 26 2011 17:00 GMT
#261
I am now a silver member, emails only took seconds

Now usually I don't mind low quality stream as I watch on my monitor from pretty far away, but if this proves useful, MLG will have earned another subscriber. gg!
"Damn I played some fine Zerg right there". -Fruitdealer
Dee-Kej
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 17:19:11
August 26 2011 17:17 GMT
#262
O. M. G.

This day couldn't have gotten better.

Not only do I start studying game design today and met some AWESOME people in class that I'll probably hang out A LOT with - not only do I just so happen to NOT be going away to be with family over the weekend but can stay at home - and not only did I just get a new 32" TV...

Now I can see MLG in HD on my new TV all weekend with new gaming friends!!!! Today kicks ass. :'D

edit: Will definitely buy the next pass if this weekend shows that what I've heard MLG and it's HD-stream to be is true :3
Going progame(make)r!!
teser
Profile Joined July 2010
United States156 Posts
August 26 2011 17:18 GMT
#263
anyone else unable to sign in? it keeps telling me my password is wrong, even though it isn't, and i've even tried changing my password to something else and it still says even my new PW is wrong...
pjc623
Profile Joined April 2010
United States213 Posts
August 26 2011 17:27 GMT
#264
Awesome thanks so much to OP
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
August 26 2011 17:28 GMT
#265
It says my code is invalid.
sAw
Profile Joined November 2008
965 Posts
August 26 2011 17:36 GMT
#266
Thanks champ.
nBk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
174 Posts
August 26 2011 17:49 GMT
#267
Awesome, got my silver membership in about 10minutes. Thanks so much for this, was debating on buying a pass or not for this event.
We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
Carras
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina860 Posts
August 26 2011 17:51 GMT
#268
ok got it! if mlg doesnt send e-mail for activation , just register again with another e-mail (didnt work on gmail,but in hotmail it was sent inmediatly)
Dantat
Profile Joined April 2011
170 Posts
August 26 2011 17:53 GMT
#269
Thanks!

It worked just as explained.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
August 26 2011 17:55 GMT
#270
I really hope people don't abuse this too much, it's very easy to get an endless supply of free e-mail addresses online so anyone could get basically limitless silver pass rights...
fnx
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden16 Posts
August 26 2011 17:58 GMT
#271
I've got it working but whenever I try changing the quality to High or Ultra it says I have to buy premium while the store clearly states that silver should be able to get HQ streams. I'm wondering if this is just for the time being and if it will be changed once MLG really starts or if I have to buy gold to get HQ?
Probably the worst player in the world.
AndrewZorn
Profile Joined November 2010
United States56 Posts
August 26 2011 18:03 GMT
#272
On August 27 2011 02:58 fnx wrote:
I've got it working but whenever I try changing the quality to High or Ultra it says I have to buy premium while the store clearly states that silver should be able to get HQ streams. I'm wondering if this is just for the time being and if it will be changed once MLG really starts or if I have to buy gold to get HQ?

Exactly my problem. My account shows Silver status, and the correct expiration date, yet I still get commercials and no access to the higher qualities.
ITSAmeee
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy36 Posts
August 26 2011 18:06 GMT
#273
much appreciated!
Ch3rry
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland229 Posts
August 26 2011 18:07 GMT
#274
To access higher qualities You must Login, access MLG League Membership (upper right) and then You will see Your Vocher Code (@MLG League Member Benefits)
fnx
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden16 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 18:11:00
August 26 2011 18:10 GMT
#275
On August 27 2011 03:07 Ch3rry wrote:
To access higher qualities You must Login, access MLG League Membership (upper right) and then You will see Your Vocher Code (@MLG League Member Benefits)


MLG League Membership

You are currently a Silver MLG League Member

Your current term ends on August 26, 2011

I see no voucher code though. Guess I've been through that stage?

edit: just noticed the end date of the term thingie. wtf
Probably the worst player in the world.
NemesysTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1088 Posts
August 26 2011 18:13 GMT
#276
On August 27 2011 02:28 AirbladeOrange wrote:
It says my code is invalid.

Your probably using the microwave minigame thing instead of the actual MLG code try going to
https://www.facebook.com/hotpockets?sk=app_215587088464027

Get on Enter now then enter into the contest then AFTER u see if u get anything or not by the microwave contest part u go on ur email and it shows a email that says MLG membership. Thats the code u use for majorleaguegaming.com in ur MLGID
radim
Profile Joined October 2009
Czech Republic122 Posts
August 26 2011 18:15 GMT
#277
I wanted to buy MLG membership today but when paying with Paypal it asked for my credit card (which I think is because MLG requires it - I had same problem with NASL) and I use Paypal just so I don't need to use my card online :/ so I hope this will work..
끝까지.
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
August 26 2011 18:17 GMT
#278
very nice - thanks for sharing
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
AndrewZorn
Profile Joined November 2010
United States56 Posts
August 26 2011 18:18 GMT
#279
On August 27 2011 03:07 Ch3rry wrote:
To access higher qualities You must Login, access MLG League Membership (upper right) and then You will see Your Vocher Code (@MLG League Member Benefits)

Thank you. Only like 5 codes through the process...
ak1knight
Profile Joined April 2010
United States313 Posts
August 26 2011 18:22 GMT
#280
On August 27 2011 03:10 fnx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 03:07 Ch3rry wrote:
To access higher qualities You must Login, access MLG League Membership (upper right) and then You will see Your Vocher Code (@MLG League Member Benefits)


MLG League Membership

You are currently a Silver MLG League Member

Your current term ends on August 26, 2011

I see no voucher code though. Guess I've been through that stage?

edit: just noticed the end date of the term thingie. wtf

Wait 15-20 minutes it takes a little while for your membership to update fully, the voucher is the last thing to come up.
w00t
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 37m
INu's Battles
7h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 37m
Replay Cast
18h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.