• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:39
CEST 09:39
KST 16:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9487 users

Prime's new Clothing website opened! - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
PrideNeverDie
Profile Joined November 2010
United States319 Posts
September 05 2011 07:37 GMT
#281
On September 05 2011 02:53 Xxavi wrote:
How old is MKP? He really looks weird in some of the pictures. Some would call like a tranny, some would say like a metrosexual, emo etc., but just doesn't feel right.


if you think MKP looks weird like a tranny/metro/emo, dont ever go clubbing in Europe, Asia, or Australia.
If you want it bad enough you will find a way; If you don't, you will find an excuse
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 08:01:19
September 05 2011 08:00 GMT
#282
On September 03 2011 12:03 Voltaire wrote:
My gay friend laughed out loud when he saw those shirts. He thinks MKP looks like an Asian Justin Beiber :\


My brother said that when I showed him Project A's episode 4, but I still think MarineKing is sexy. I definitely see a loose resemblance though.
kevinmaau
Profile Joined February 2011
Belarus34 Posts
September 10 2011 06:39 GMT
#283
http://www.primezzang.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=80&main_cate_no=1&display_group=2
It looks like they have the Prime Jacket up now :D
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
September 10 2011 06:56 GMT
#284
hnnng!!
savior & jaedong
GrimReefer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States442 Posts
September 10 2011 08:03 GMT
#285
i love seeing generic "american" shirts not from the U.S. they're funny.

MKP is a pretty model too.
You're rapping about homosexuals and Vicodin, I can't sell this sh*t.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
September 10 2011 10:43 GMT
#286
Wow, their site went from somewhat professional to looking better than a lot of American clothing websites.

Dammit, I really want that Prime jacket. Being a poor college student is unfair.

Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
THM
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria1131 Posts
September 10 2011 16:14 GMT
#287
This was asked before but no one responded so I will ask again.

Are international purchases available yet? I see that some of the menus are in English as well but I can't really get to a place where I can make one.
Did any of you guys make it work or they just don't ship international yet?
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
September 10 2011 16:18 GMT
#288
I've tried to get in contact with them in multiple ways but nothing still. Worst case scenario is I'll meet them at IPL or Blizzcon and talk with them there but I'm going to keep shooting to see if I can get a hold of someone who can help me get them.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
CluEleSs_UK
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom583 Posts
September 10 2011 16:24 GMT
#289
I'm kinda disappointed that there are very few actual "Prime" bits of clothing I'd love a t-shirt with the logo or something on it!
"If it turns out he is leaving the ESL to focus on cooking crystal meth I'll agree that it is somewhat disgraceful, but I'll hold off judgement until then."
THM
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria1131 Posts
September 10 2011 16:25 GMT
#290
Great, I really want a shirt signed by Foxer )
Ryukku
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore545 Posts
September 10 2011 16:29 GMT
#291
i really want to buy the hoodie MKP was wearing today during the all stars match
zex66
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada651 Posts
September 10 2011 16:35 GMT
#292
On September 05 2011 02:53 Xxavi wrote:
How old is MKP? He really looks weird in some of the pictures. Some would call like a tranny, some would say like a metrosexual, emo etc., but just doesn't feel right.


It looks like normal male fashion lol.
MrSweetNess
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia312 Posts
September 10 2011 16:53 GMT
#293
On September 11 2011 01:29 Ryukku wrote:
i really want to buy the hoodie MKP was wearing today during the all stars match


YES! I really want that jacket!
White-Ra - Special Barbeque Tactics
Meteora.GB
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2479 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 04:29:30
September 11 2011 04:28 GMT
#294
On September 11 2011 01:53 MrSweetNess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 01:29 Ryukku wrote:
i really want to buy the hoodie MKP was wearing today during the all stars match


YES! I really want that jacket!


Dear lord, I totally dig that jacket. I want that jacket.

I think almost all Prime jackets are pretty good. Their original black ones, the current red/white ones and now the new stylish hoodie that MKP was sporting.

Also I want a confirmation: do they do international shipping or is it limited to Korea?
flopflop
Profile Joined October 2010
45 Posts
September 11 2011 10:22 GMT
#295
god i wish this was open in the US
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
September 11 2011 10:26 GMT
#296
On September 11 2011 13:28 Meteora.GB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 01:53 MrSweetNess wrote:
On September 11 2011 01:29 Ryukku wrote:
i really want to buy the hoodie MKP was wearing today during the all stars match


YES! I really want that jacket!


Dear lord, I totally dig that jacket. I want that jacket.

I think almost all Prime jackets are pretty good. Their original black ones, the current red/white ones and now the new stylish hoodie that MKP was sporting.

Also I want a confirmation: do they do international shipping or is it limited to Korea?

On September 11 2011 01:18 kOre wrote:
I've tried to get in contact with them in multiple ways but nothing still. Worst case scenario is I'll meet them at IPL or Blizzcon and talk with them there but I'm going to keep shooting to see if I can get a hold of someone who can help me get them.

not yet
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
kevinmaau
Profile Joined February 2011
Belarus34 Posts
September 18 2011 14:43 GMT
#297
On September 11 2011 01:29 Ryukku wrote:
i really want to buy the hoodie MKP was wearing today during the all stars match


http://www.primezzang.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=93&main_cate_no=1&display_group=2

Looks like they've put it up.




Now if only they shipped internationally ):
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
September 18 2011 14:50 GMT
#298
Seriously we need to convince MKP to bring a suitcase full of american orders of the clothes with him to Orlando lol. Also I love the old school propaganda style cartoons for each clothing section on the site .
legaton
Profile Joined December 2010
France1763 Posts
September 18 2011 14:50 GMT
#299
Super nice hoodie. Prime has really good taste.
No GG, No Skill - Jaedong <3
DarkwinX
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia35 Posts
September 19 2011 04:41 GMT
#300
International Shipping now available...
I very disappointing and very sad after my lose
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1536
BeSt 295
Soma 157
Soulkey 155
sorry 118
Mind 69
Bale 27
ZergMaN 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 657
Counter-Strike
edward349
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft593
C9.Mang0269
Sick181
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
Other Games
• Shiphtur670
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.