I love it.
Edit: and just realised I am replying to an old post :/
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Deckkie
Netherlands1595 Posts
I love it. Edit: and just realised I am replying to an old post :/ | ||
|
wxwx
527 Posts
| ||
|
Belisarius
Australia6233 Posts
EDIT: On October 31 2011 18:14 Deckkie wrote: Edit: and just realised I am replying to an old post :/ Buha. Me too. And everyone else in the thread. Who bumped it? | ||
|
Daralii
United States16991 Posts
| ||
|
Goibon
New Zealand8185 Posts
Should just rename the team JULYZERG and have his face as the logo. Put an end to these shenanigans. | ||
|
Lorch
Germany3711 Posts
| ||
|
Mortal
2943 Posts
| ||
|
Herculix
United States946 Posts
| ||
|
iRon aka bananajuice
Germany124 Posts
| ||
|
Ruscour
5233 Posts
On October 31 2011 18:21 Belisarius wrote: lol. This is hilarious. Who picks these?? EDIT: Show nested quote + On October 31 2011 18:14 Deckkie wrote: Edit: and just realised I am replying to an old post :/ Buha. Me too. And everyone else in the thread. Who bumped it? It was only just updated with the new logo :-/ | ||
|
iNfeRnaL
Germany1908 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Acnologia
Australia410 Posts
| ||
|
BeeWithSuit
Turkey7 Posts
| ||
|
fuzzy_panda
New Zealand1681 Posts
| ||
|
StarMoon
Canada682 Posts
I'm pretty sure with no artistic skill or ability to speak korean I could manage to describe to them a better logo. Seriously.... W T F>... | ||
|
MagmaRam
United States395 Posts
| ||
|
Existential
Australia2107 Posts
| ||
|
Herper
501 Posts
| ||
|
Dimagus
United States1004 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3180 FrodaN2444 fl0m1042 Beastyqt761 KnowMe181 mouzStarbuck171 Livibee151 ArmadaUGS119 Mew2King58 Trikslyr47 ToD33 Chillindude27 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|