• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:44
CEST 02:44
KST 09:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8745 users

[SONG] blAke - StarCraft 2, what up! (Original) - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 15:41:00
July 22 2011 15:38 GMT
#61
On July 22 2011 23:53 Fulio wrote:
Already heard i about 10 times, and i think you should not layer your voice to many times over each other. In the refrain you sound some seconds like an alien. I think i can hear your voice 3 to 4 times layered in refrain. Maybe not that much in next song.

Props for your voice!


That actually IS a synthezised voice in the hook. I kinda tested out some stuff there, I still think it sounds not that bad.

Layering the voice (recording every part 3 times) is standard if you want it to sound professional and can't afford a real studio. But the back up lines are only for some stereo effects and they have lower volumes I may have overdone it in the hook though.

EDIT: oh and, I sang the first part of the refrain for several voices
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
July 22 2011 16:12 GMT
#62
Absolutely fantastic song! The lyrics are spot on and never feel wrong. I'm looking forward to your next song
This signature is ruining eSports.
BestZergOnEast
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada358 Posts
July 22 2011 16:27 GMT
#63
I look forward to your future work! Maybe something about zerg, from a terran perspective
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 22 2011 21:05 GMT
#64
On July 23 2011 01:27 BestZergOnEast wrote:
I look forward to your future work! Maybe something about zerg, from a terran perspective

I actually did a track from the terran perspective I planned something protoss like or zerg
Don't know it yet, you can all post some ideas here if you like to, I will consider every single one
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Akilleus
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden82 Posts
July 23 2011 17:00 GMT
#65
A Terran's Story was good but this one is AWESOME! Thank you for making it! <3
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
July 24 2011 02:35 GMT
#66
Awesome and unique song once again. I like it very much, except like in the first one, I don't like the flow on Whatup whatup(I mean the '' I, I, I'' in the first song), dunno, maybe repetitive lyrics sound cheesy to me.
You clearly have talent in composing things though, keep it up.)
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Syben
Profile Joined October 2010
United States512 Posts
July 24 2011 08:17 GMT
#67
Pretty sick dude, keep it up!
Definitely gonna switch to G, the only race I havent played yet. - TLO
StoRm_res
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland891 Posts
July 29 2011 13:51 GMT
#68
Bumping this since I think this needs more love =)
Grubby
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands318 Posts
July 29 2011 14:17 GMT
#69
Really good Blake One of my favorites!
Homepage: followgrubby.com Twitter: @followgrubby Facebook: /followgrubby
CyberFrog
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark8 Posts
July 29 2011 14:27 GMT
#70
Really good work i love most of these sc2 songs keep it up bro
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 14:31:13
July 29 2011 14:30 GMT
#71
Holy shit. I just realized we wear the same glasses. I feel much more handsome now.
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 29 2011 16:48 GMT
#72
On July 29 2011 23:17 Grubby wrote:
Really good Blake One of my favorites!


wait... what... Did Grubby just say my song is one of his favorites? Am I dreaming? Hello?
Thank you so much! I'm a huge fan (since WC3!). I feel so honored.

BRB, passing out.
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Fade1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden143 Posts
July 29 2011 17:06 GMT
#73
the BEST starcraft original song there is out there keep going with the good work!
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 29 2011 21:59 GMT
#74
On July 29 2011 23:30 Whole wrote:
Holy shit. I just realized we wear the same glasses. I feel much more handsome now.

Azzaro? yes, you really are more handsome now :D
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Entroph
Profile Joined September 2010
Ireland33 Posts
September 10 2011 14:40 GMT
#75
Very nice, man! I really enjoyed it. You should totally get in touch with Temp0 and Anna Prosser and all the Underline Entertainment guys.

I'm sure they'd be really interested in your skills and your passion!
slmw
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Finland233 Posts
September 10 2011 14:43 GMT
#76
Awesome work!
dolphen
Profile Joined March 2011
63 Posts
September 10 2011 14:47 GMT
#77
This is good - I like it very much, great job!!
I thought! I thought!
borlee
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Liechtenstein246 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 14:52:31
September 10 2011 14:51 GMT
#78
whattttt u are a swiss guy?
start posting ur stuff @ http://thisisesport.ch/ !! )
or have i just missed it? :/
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
September 10 2011 15:12 GMT
#79
This is pretty awesome, I was wondering when someone would make an original. Keep up the good work!
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
September 10 2011 15:16 GMT
#80
my name is Blake too :D
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
NeuroSwarm 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12397
Rain 2121
Artosis 597
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3984
Counter-Strike
taco 90
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1015
Other Games
summit1g8853
shahzam711
Day[9].tv666
JimRising 504
PiGStarcraft282
C9.Mang0270
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv666
• Scarra600
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 17m
OSC
21h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.