• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7464 users

[SONG] blAke - StarCraft 2, what up! (Original) - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
July 22 2011 00:58 GMT
#21
Wow, that's two very good songs in a row! I'm pretty impressed!

Keep up the good work!

And if by any chance you're looking for some input, perhaps you may want to do a next song centered about what is seen onscreen. Dunno, a story perhaps?

Anyway, thanks for your efforts! It was worth it!
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
July 22 2011 02:34 GMT
#22
Instead of extremely low expectations this time I came with extremely high expectations. You make some amazing songs and this is another one to the collection, these are so good I can't tell ya enough how awesome people like you in the community are :D
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
Optimist
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia161 Posts
July 22 2011 02:58 GMT
#23
That was amazing, I missed your first song but I'm DEFINITELY gonna check it out now!

(The "you are great you are great you are great... bit was a bit cheesy but I'll be damned if it didn't put a grin on my face :D)
I don't always write a quote, but when I do, it's always this one.
Il1idan
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada95 Posts
July 22 2011 03:00 GMT
#24
WOW really good song! keep the good work
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 03:07:02
July 22 2011 03:06 GMT
#25
really good. I love that you aren't parodying songs. The parodies were getting old lol. also where is suspense and all?
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
July 22 2011 03:10 GMT
#26
I loved it, really personal sounding, great song. Love to see some more work from you.
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
July 22 2011 03:14 GMT
#27
I really liked it, great job dood
flipstar
Profile Joined January 2011
226 Posts
July 22 2011 03:17 GMT
#28
This is so much better than the parodies. One point of critiscism would be having more lyric related clips instead of full webcam. It's alot of work, so I do understand the "easy" solution. =)

Keep it up, overall great job.
moltenlead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada866 Posts
July 22 2011 03:17 GMT
#29
This is a nice song dude. You have a good voice, keep using it.
Not_That
Profile Joined April 2011
287 Posts
July 22 2011 03:26 GMT
#30
You've done it again! I'm becoming a big fan!
MacroNcheesE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States508 Posts
July 22 2011 03:28 GMT
#31
I approve of this. Well done sir. Is this a parody of something? I hope not, originality is key.
Doubt is the venom that has paralyzed humanity.
DrThorMD
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada359 Posts
July 22 2011 03:41 GMT
#32
Very nice. Keep up the good work.
Damn your Chronoboosts!
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 22 2011 07:03 GMT
#33
On July 22 2011 12:28 AdamFox wrote:
I approve of this. Well done sir. Is this a parody of something? I hope not, originality is key.


It's an original

@all
yay, great feedback om nom nom :D thank you!
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
theApe
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland4 Posts
July 22 2011 08:33 GMT
#34
Cool Shit tho !
nimm2
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland2 Posts
July 22 2011 08:35 GMT
#35
He's one of my best friends - so if anyone is looking for some pictures of him being naked - just write me!



Just kidding! Great work bro
Grr Arr Rawr
Profile Joined April 2011
United States108 Posts
July 22 2011 08:39 GMT
#36
I actually didn't like the other one, personally, but I listened to this one a few times earlier already. Really cool, man, keep it up.
You can't rhyme against the dark side of the Force, why even bother? So many dudes been with your mom, who even KNOWS if I'm your father!
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
July 22 2011 08:40 GMT
#37
nice work dude!!
Fulio
Profile Joined July 2011
5 Posts
July 22 2011 08:47 GMT
#38
I 100% agreed the clip is not really the best one. Dude, maybe mix it together with your own stream or your replays ingame. Tell us the story you singing 'bout in pictures! That would be awesome
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 22 2011 08:54 GMT
#39
On July 22 2011 17:47 Fulio wrote:
I 100% agreed the clip is not really the best one. Dude, maybe mix it together with your own stream or your replays ingame. Tell us the story you singing 'bout in pictures! That would be awesome


I know, I really got lazy there
If I have time this weekend, I will create a new movie that goes with the story and comes with some ingame stuff I have to install premiere though :D
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
phisku
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Belgium864 Posts
July 22 2011 08:56 GMT
#40
Still by far a level above every other stracraft 2 songs! keep up the good work.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2121
Shuttle 1039
Snow 114
Dewaltoss 64
Hm[arnc] 36
Bale 35
Noble 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1113
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor624
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft282
Mew2King170
RuFF_SC2167
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter144
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2339
League of Legends
• Lourlo1104
• Rush924
• Stunt292
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 7m
OSC
17h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.