• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:52
CEST 22:52
KST 05:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12719 users

TL interviews NASL Finalists - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
116 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Rareware
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada340 Posts
July 12 2011 08:31 GMT
#21
It always warms my heart when I hear that Koreans want to go overseas because are fans are so passionate ^^. I hope to see more from Puma in the future, he played really well!
ROOT Fighting!!!
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
July 12 2011 08:37 GMT
#22
Oh wow you got these up quick! I also recorded videos too so I'll be sure to caption them when I put them up! MC is srsly so receptive and awesome to his foreign fans, and Puma was adorable because his new found championship fame really had a visible impact on him.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Flowsick
Profile Joined June 2011
Estonia234 Posts
July 12 2011 08:44 GMT
#23
Nice interviews guys. Well done!
FinnGamer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany2426 Posts
July 12 2011 08:48 GMT
#24
MC thinks he has fallen behind? I think the loss against Puma really got to him.
I'm really curious what his name on TL is, hopes he posts soon
"hopefully swing the favor in your advantage." - Day[9]
Perfecto
Profile Joined June 2011
Philippines156 Posts
July 12 2011 08:52 GMT
#25
On July 12 2011 17:20 Bear4188 wrote:
American fans are best fans. We may not have the best players and maybe we never will but it's great to know that our love for the game can still be recognized and that we can give back to these players by providing an exciting environment.

I wish MC good luck in his practice, protoss need their president, there seem to be so few others who are pushing the protoss metagame forward.


Tassadar is an up and coming guy worth watching.
He drone drone drone. I All in I win.
Mike15xp
Profile Joined December 2010
United States595 Posts
July 12 2011 08:57 GMT
#26
On July 12 2011 17:52 Perfecto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 17:20 Bear4188 wrote:
American fans are best fans. We may not have the best players and maybe we never will but it's great to know that our love for the game can still be recognized and that we can give back to these players by providing an exciting environment.

I wish MC good luck in his practice, protoss need their president, there seem to be so few others who are pushing the protoss metagame forward.


Tassadar is an up and coming guy worth watching.


zenex puzzle too!
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
July 12 2011 08:58 GMT
#27
On July 12 2011 17:48 FinnGamer wrote:
MC thinks he has fallen behind? I think the loss against Puma really got to him.
I'm really curious what his name on TL is, hopes he posts soon


Even though the series were close, there were a good amount of games where MC just lost straight up to what I saw were just vastly superior control and sense (not to say MC is bad, but Puma was playing exceedingly well). It was a shame that MC lost but I do feel that the better player really did win in this case.

MC's games with Sen were also much closer. If the series was a Bo7 Sen had a very legitimate chance to come out on top. MC almost dropped it all and the look on his face shows it. The day before he basically boasted (in traditional MC manner) that his PvZ was unstoppable, and then he finds himself struggling against the new overlord baneling drop style.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
July 12 2011 09:07 GMT
#28
On July 12 2011 16:40 marttorn wrote:
MC interviews are always fun, especially as I feel he matured a bit recently. He was very mannered at NASL finals, thumbs up etc, hugging PuMa ^^

MC has not changed you are just seeing more of his personality. His comic book bravado helps his nerves. Whatever works but deep down he's chill and respectful. Oh and MC and PuMa are very old friends... grew up together and went to school together.
MC for president
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
July 12 2011 09:10 GMT
#29
On July 12 2011 17:20 Bear4188 wrote:
American fans are best fans. We may not have the best players and maybe we never will but it's great to know that our love for the game can still be recognized and that we can give back to these players by providing an exciting environment.

I wish MC good luck in his practice, protoss need their president, there seem to be so few others who are pushing the protoss metagame forward.


I agree with this. Seeing at MLG and the NASL, the way the players responded to the fans would totally make them feel loved. Even if you don't get the greatest results, their reactions are always great and someone like MC knows how to gel with the crowd so perfectly
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
July 12 2011 09:11 GMT
#30
So happy that Puma won! Thanks for the interviews!
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 12 2011 09:15 GMT
#31
Awesome, thanks for the interviews guys!
Moderator<:3-/-<
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
July 12 2011 09:24 GMT
#32
You revealed in your Interview in the GSL that you wouldn’t be going to any more overseas tournaments for some time. When should we expect you back?
I want to practice in Korea. I feel like I've fallen behind. I think you may be able to see me again in about two months time.


Finally! I also felt he was behind.
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
July 12 2011 09:24 GMT
#33
MC with an account? WHERE?
Jaedong plz
Shinobi1982
Profile Joined January 2011
1605 Posts
July 12 2011 09:26 GMT
#34

What did you think of the series? Were you nervous?
PuMa: I was really nervous, and I was even more nervous for the final match. I think I've had two of the most chilling and trembling games I've had in my life at this tournament.

I'm really glad for him he got the opportunity to shine in a foreign tournament. Plus pickup a serious $ price along the way.
Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed.
Blattdorf
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland38 Posts
July 12 2011 09:43 GMT
#35
I'm really looking forward to MC's game with Huk. I honestly do not know who to cheer for! I hope you guys show some great games!
Drop by for translations into Polish: http://tinyurl.com/6fjwlnt
Cyberpansy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States24 Posts
July 12 2011 09:53 GMT
#36
Love the interviews! The manners of the Koreans, the clear dedication of MC, the nerves of Puma, and how gratifying they find the foreign audiences are all very heartwarming. Amazing players and amazing games. Great interviews!
ReboundEU
Profile Joined September 2010
508 Posts
July 12 2011 10:17 GMT
#37
Great players with great attitudes, more then gg!
U MAD BRO?
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 12 2011 10:21 GMT
#38
On July 12 2011 17:58 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 17:48 FinnGamer wrote:
MC thinks he has fallen behind? I think the loss against Puma really got to him.
I'm really curious what his name on TL is, hopes he posts soon


Even though the series were close, there were a good amount of games where MC just lost straight up to what I saw were just vastly superior control and sense (not to say MC is bad, but Puma was playing exceedingly well). It was a shame that MC lost but I do feel that the better player really did win in this case.

MC's games with Sen were also much closer. If the series was a Bo7 Sen had a very legitimate chance to come out on top. MC almost dropped it all and the look on his face shows it. The day before he basically boasted (in traditional MC manner) that his PvZ was unstoppable, and then he finds himself struggling against the new overlord baneling drop style.


not taking anything away from Puma, he's a beasty player with gsl champion potential and his baller " u have penix? i drop u anyway" multi pronged attack were so nice to watch.

Though in the Big Fights it all came down to the emps. This is not a balance whine but Blizzard should srsly reconsider to make ghost cost 150/150 or reduce emp radius or reduce emp cast range. Because now Terrans seem tor ealize that EMP basically >>>all Protoss units

User was warned for this post
Nerokas
Profile Joined April 2011
Finland56 Posts
July 12 2011 10:25 GMT
#39
MC Hwaiting!
Never do today what you can leave for tomorrow
obsKura
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland1061 Posts
July 12 2011 10:26 GMT
#40
woooooooah! MC on TL reading posts in his fanclub! Now I'm impressed.
C9 ~^v^~ In EE-sama we trust. ~^v^~ C9
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18986
Calm 2090
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 175
Mini 169
ZZZero.O 141
firebathero 76
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5105
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
summit1g8068
Liquid`RaSZi2147
FrodaN1922
fl0m1308
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax216
IndyStarCraft 210
Livibee184
Mew2King54
ToD39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick947
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 27
• musti20045 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1401
• Shiphtur553
• WagamamaTV357
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 8m
Replay Cast
2h 8m
OSC
15h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.