• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8099 users

[Int] GSL July Code A Ro16 D1

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Phosgene
Profile Joined February 2011
United States187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 16:18:15
June 30 2011 15:50 GMT
#1
GSL Code A Ro16 Day 1
[image loading]
Banner©HawaiianPig

Translated From PlayXP

Winner between
(T)DreAm vs. (Z)Luvsic
+ Show Spoiler +

(T)DreAm
‘I want to face Leenock.’
[image loading]
- How do you feel right now?
I feel like I can play the rest of the matches without worrying because now I am in the up and down matches.

- You lost the 1st set. Were you disappointed?
I think vs.Z needs the most work out of all my matchups. I need to work on the macro aspect of that matchup.

- Did you try to end the game using hellions in the 3rd set?
Since my opponent didn’t use roaches and depended on a mixture of zerglings and banelings, I tried to end it with hellions. Even if the first push was topped, I had another one behind it so I wasn’t too worried.

- Creator, whom you said you wanted to face, got knocked out in the round of 32.
He is my practice partner from the PRIME team who helped me out greatly so I am rather disappointed that he lost. Since he is a good player, I believe he can get back in the next season.

- Who do you want as your next opponent?
Since Leenock is such a good player, facing Yoda would be much easier. But I would like to take this chance to improve myself, so I want to face Leenock in a match.

- Has DongRaeGu on your team helped you out?
He is such a good player that he has taught me a lot. Our team’s zergs are all good.

- The up and down format has changed a bit, what do you think?
I think it is harder than the last season. But I am confident.

- Any last comments?
I want to thank DongRaeGu, viOlet, Sniper, and Shine for helping me practice. A bit later Noblesse will play his match, I hope he wins. If I have to face Leenock, I want to tell him to watch out for some cheese.

+ Show Spoiler +

▼ 지금 기분이 어떤가?
- 승강전 가게 되어 남은 경기를 편하게 할 수 있을 것 같다.

▼ 1세트에서 패배했다. 아쉬움이 남을 것 같은데?
- 저그전이 타 종족전에 비해 부족한 것 같다. 운영을 더 보완해야 할 것 같다.

▼ 3세트는 화염차로 끝내려고 한 것인가?
- 상대가 바퀴가 아니라 저글링과 맹독충 조합이라 화염차로 끝내려고 했다. 첫 타가 막히더라도 후속타가 있어 크게 신경 쓰지 않았다.

▼ 겨루고 싶다던 친구 현우가 32강에서 패했다.
- Prime팀에서 연습상대고 구해주고 많이 도와줬는데 그런 결과가 나와 되려 미안했다. 잘하니깐 다음 시즌에 다시 올라 올 수 있으리라 생각한다.

▼ 다음 상대는 누가 되는 것이 좋을지?
- 동녕이 형이 너무 잘해서, 상대하기엔 최병현 선수가 좋긴 하다. 그래도 이 기회에 더 잘하고 싶어서 동녕이 형과 겨뤄보고 싶다.

▼ 같은 팀의 박수호가 도움을 줄 것 같은데?
- 너무 잘해서 배우는 것도 많아 좋은 것 같다. 우리 팀 저그가 다 잘한다.

▼ 승격강등전이 조금 변경됐는데 어떻게 될 것 같나?
- 지난 시즌보다 더 어려워진 것 같다. 그래도 자신은 있다.

▼ 끝으로 더 하고 싶은 말?
- 연습 도와준 우리 팀의 수호형과 현승이 형과 동환이 형, 권태훈, 최경민 선수 등 모두 고맙다. 잠시 후 3경기에서 (채)도준이 형이 경기를 하는데 이겼으면 좋겠다. 동녕이 형 만나게 되면 치즈 조심하시길 바란다.

글: 안영훈(ethan@playxp.com)
(c)PlayXP



Winner between
(Z)Leenock vs. (T)Yoda
+ Show Spoiler +

(Z)Leenock
‘I enjoyed this match.’
[image loading]
- You are in the up and down matches again. How do you feel?
Rather than focusing on the up and down matches, I am focused on getting one step higher. Since my goal is to win this tournament (code A), I am not too worried about it.

- It was a complete victory. What was your secret?
If it is cheese, because I face Marineking and sC often, I can easily block that. And if it is mech, since GuMiho on my team is the originator, it is also very easy for me to deal with.

- It felt like you were dragging the game on Tal’darim Altar.
In the last interview, Yoda said that he would do some cheeses, so I was especially careful to not fall into any traps.

- Today’s match must have been fun for you, You were very rich (economically) most of the time.
When zergs have a lot of economy you can do anything, so it can be a lot of fun.

- Your round of 8 opponent is Dream
I am not happy about it because I am pretty friendly with him. And on the ladder, they call him the cheese god. So I think I can win as long as I can block the cheese. I don’t think you should do those kinds of cheese rushes if you aren’t Marineking.

- The up and down format has changed, your thoughts?
I don’t care about the format. But I feel like I will end up having to face Marineking again in that, so I am trying to avoid it if possible.

- Any last comments?
I want to thank GuMiho, and all the other terrans on my team for helping me practice. I also want to thank Choya for coming out although he didn’t feel too well.
+ Show Spoiler +

▼ 승강전 확보했다. 기분이 어떤가?
- 승강전 확보보단 하나하나 올라가고 있다는 생각만 든다. 우승이 목표이기 때문에 크게 신경 쓰진 않는다.

▼ 압도적인 승리를 거뒀다. 비결을 말해본다면?
- 치즈는 해병왕과 승철이가 있기 때문에 쉽게 막을 수 있다. 메카닉은 우리 팀의 병재형이 원조이기 때문에 훨씬 쉬웠다.

▼ 탈다림 제단에서 빨리 끝낼 수 있었음에도 끄는 듯한 분위기였는데?
- 지난 번 인터뷰에서 최병현 선수가 치즈를 하겠다고 도발을 하셔서 일부러 즐긴 감이 없지 않아 있다.

▼ 오늘 경기가 재미있었을 것 같다. 부유하게 경기를 끌고 갔는데?
- 저그가 돈만 있으면 할 수 있는 걸 다 할 수 있기 때문에 재미있다.

▼ 8강 상대가 조중혁인데?
- 친한 동생인데 만나게 돼서 기분이 좋진 않다. 래더에서 중혁이는 치즈의 신이라고 불린다. 치즈만 막으면 이기지 않을까 생각한다. 해병왕이 아니면 섣불리 치즈러쉬 하지 않는 게 좋을 거다.

▼ 승강전 방식이 바꼈다. 어떤 것 같나?
- 방식은 상관 없을 것 같다. 이정훈 선수를 또 만날 것 같다는 느낌이 들어서 피하고 싶다.

▼ 더 하고 싶은 말?
- 연습 도와준 병재형, 팀의 테란 형들에게 고맙다. 몸도 안 좋으신데 찾아와주신 형섭이 형한테도 감사의 말을 전한다.

글: 안영훈(ethan@playxp.com)
(c)PlayXP



Winner between
(Z)Check vs. (T)Noblesse
+ Show Spoiler +

(T)Noblesse
‘Come at me Tassadar!’
[image loading]
- This is your first up and down entry. How do you feel?
I am happy. I have been stagnating in the round of 16 for a while so it makes me especially happy.

- Did you predict that you could make it to the round of 8?
To be honest, I was a bit worried. Since there wasn’t that much time between the matches, I didn’t get a chance to practice that much. Luckily, I was able to play a game that flowed according to my thoughts.

- Your opponent was zerg. What aspect of the game did you focus on during the match?
My opponent is a player who focuses on a macro style play so his early game defenses looked weak. So I prepared to attack that weakpoint.

- Dream on your team already secured his position in the top 8 before you today.
I wanted to congratulate him after he won. He is young, and so to have advanced this far already, seems impressive to me.

- Are you looking forward to advancing to code S?
I believe I am capable of advancing. But of course, Leenock worries me as well as my next opponent.

- Who do you want to face in the round of 8?
As Tassadar has said before in his interview, he wants to face me. I too want to face him again.

- Recently, MVP players have been playing well and the atmosphere around the team is good.
I think we are on a streak. This is the time we can gather some good results.

- Any last comments?
I want to thank DongRaeGu, Monster, and Sniper for helping me practice. I hope to do my best to continue winning.
+ Show Spoiler +

▼ 첫 승강전 진출이다. 기분이 어떤가?
- 기쁘다. 계속 16강에만 머물다가 진출하게 되어 더욱 기쁘다.

▼ 8강 진출 가능성을 예상했나?
- 사실 좀 불안하긴 했다. 연습기간이 짧아 많이 하지 못했다. 운 좋게 경기가 하고 싶은 대로 된 것 같다.

▼ 상대가 저그였다. 어떤 점에 집중해서 경기를 풀어가려고 했나?
- 상대가 운영위주의 선수라 초반 공세에 약하시더라. 초반 노림수를 준비했다.

▼ 앞서서 같은 팀 조중혁 선수가 먼저 8강 진출을 결정 지었는데?
- 올라간 모습을 보고 축하해주고 싶었다. 나이도 어린데 진출한 것이 대단하다고 생각했다.

▼ 코드S 진출도 바라볼 수 있게 됐는데?
- 코드S 진출도 할 수 있을 거라 생각한다. 아무래도 동녕이가 제일 걱정되고, 다음 상대도 걱정된다.

▼ 8강에서 누구와 하는 것이 좋을 것 같은지?
- 김정훈 선수가 인터뷰에서도 그렇고 계속 나와 겨루고 싶다고 하더라. 나도 다시 붙고 싶다.

▼ 최근 MVP 선수들이 굉장히 잘하고 분위기도 좋은데?
- 기세를 많이 타는 것 같다. 이 때 전부 좋은 성적을 냈으면 좋겠다.

▼ 더 하고 싶은 말?
- 연습 도와준 수호, 현승, 권태훈 선수에게 고맙고 우승할 수 있도록 열심히 노력하겠다.

글: 안영훈(ethan@playxp.com)
(c)PlayXP



Winner between
(P)Tassadar vs. (T)Ryung
+ Show Spoiler +

(P)Tassadar
‘Look forward to the match between me and Noblesse.’
[image loading]
- How do you feel after advancing to your first up and down match?
I am glad to have fulfilled my goal. My other goal is to beat Noblesse and advance all the way to the code A finals.

- You already called out to Noblesse in your previous finals to ‘advance.’
I have faced terrans all the way from the round of 32 so I am used to their strategies and I have a feel for them, so I believe I can do this match.

- Why do you want to face Noblesse?
Because I lost to him last time. I don’t have any other reasons. I hope to take my revenge so that I can get that out of my mind.

- Should we expect something out of that round of 8 match?
I will practice especially hard, so I hope you will look forward to that match.

- In the last set, your blink stalker control was especially good.
I usually end up making control mistakes so I thought I would have lost a lot more. But I saw that I was winning so I was surprised. Builds are important but the fundamentals are in the control.

- Blink stalkers, aren’t they cheap?
It all depends on the user. Depending on the control it can change from a good unit to a crappy one.

- Has the team’s expectations changed now?
We are having fun saying stuff like “oh ~ code A…” But overall I am feeling good. I think I can advance as long as I can avoid having to face Marineking in the up and down. I am pretty good friends with him and we both know each other’s style very well, so it will be a tough match.

- Any last comments?
I want to thank Shuttle who has helped me practice ever since the round of 32 all the way to the round of 16. I get frustrated often during practice so I hope he can understand that’s how I get out my stress. Next week one of my friends Choi Ho Yeon is taking an exam, so I hope he does well.
+ Show Spoiler +

▼ 첫 승강전 진출인데 기분이 어떤가?
- 목표를 달성해서 좋다. 채도준 선수를 이겨서 코드A 결승까지 가는 것이 또 다른 목표다.

▼ 그렇지 않아도 앞 경기 인터뷰에서 채도준이 ‘올라와라’고 했는데?
- 32강부터 테란 전을 해왔으니 전략적인 부분과 감각을 익혀 해볼 만 하다고 생각한다.

▼ 왜 채도준과의 경기를 바라는 것인가?
- 지난 번 진 것 때문이다. 다른 이유는 없다. 꼭 복수를 해줘야 내 성이 풀릴 것 같다.

▼ 채도준과의 8강전 기대해도 되겠나?
- 내가 열심히 연습할 테니 기대해주셔도 좋을 것 같다.

▼ 마지막 세트 점멸 추적자 컨트롤이 좋았다?
- 컨트롤 실수를 많이 하는 편이라 많이 잃었구나라고 생각했다. 그런데 교전에 승리하는 것을 보고 의아했다. 빌드도 중요하지만 밑바탕은 컨트롤이라 생각한다.

▼ 점멸 추적자, 사기 아닌가?
- 사용하기 나름이다. 컨트롤 하는 사람에 따라 사기가 될 수도 있고 못 쓰는 유닛이 될 수도 있다고 본다.

▼ 팀 내부에서 위상이 달라졌나?
- ‘오~ 코드A’ 이러면서 놀리고 있다. 기분은 좋다. 일단 승강전은 확정이라 이정훈만 피하면 올라 갈 수 있을 것 같다. 정훈이와 친한 것도 있고 서로의 스타일을 잘 알기 때문에 껄끄럽다.

▼ 더 하고 싶은 말?
- 32강에 이어 16강까지 연습을 도와준 최성진 선수에게 고맙다. 연습하면서 짜증을 많이 냈는데 스트레스때문이니 이해해 줬으면 좋겠다. 다음 주에 친구인 최호연이 시험을 보는데 잘 봤으면 좋겠다.

글: 안영훈(ethan@playxp.com)
(c)PlayXP



Thanks for reading.
Itsgosu
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
June 30 2011 17:13 GMT
#2
All 4 looked pretty strong in their code A run.
Noblesse vs Tassadar and Leenock vs CheeseGod should be good games.
Leenock's itw is funny, his ceremony was to eat a piece of cheese today :D
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
June 30 2011 17:14 GMT
#3
man.. i wanted to see more of luvsic. T_T. oh well, rough times for slayers these days..
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
AXygnus
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Portugal1008 Posts
June 30 2011 17:16 GMT
#4
Man, so many MKP references...
"To create, to recreate. To create, to recreate. Down to the last seed, I stand with a dark stare. Still silent. Still frighteningly silent."
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
June 30 2011 17:17 GMT
#5
Haha. Cheese is expensive over there in korealand. An extravagant ceremony
isospeedrix
Profile Joined November 2010
United States215 Posts
June 30 2011 19:41 GMT
#6
These interview threads are pretty tough to find in the forums =[ but it's okay, I just type in "int" in the search and they all come up! I love these posts
http://www.youtube.com/isospeedrix
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
June 30 2011 19:52 GMT
#7
Thanks for the interview , you're doing a great job as usual . I hope Leencok gets a good run in this tournament.
KannedTuna
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
June 30 2011 20:36 GMT
#8
With this GSL Leenock has turned into one of my favorite players, especially because of how young he is.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
June 30 2011 22:18 GMT
#9
Thanks again Phosgene for the translations!

Leenock is my tip for champion this season, he looks so confident at the moment =D
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
June 30 2011 22:24 GMT
#10
On July 01 2011 02:16 AXygnus wrote:
Man, so many MKP references...

It makes me a sad person, I still didn't got over last night.=(
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
June 30 2011 22:29 GMT
#11
At least the fact that everyone want to avoid MarineKing is a good consolation.
WriterMaru
shaman6ix
Profile Joined January 2011
Greece212 Posts
June 30 2011 22:34 GMT
#12
On July 01 2011 02:16 AXygnus wrote:
Man, so many MKP references...


that is because MKP dominates the ladder and i guess they are running into him pretty often
when evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 01 2011 00:31 GMT
#13
On July 01 2011 07:34 shaman6ix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 02:16 AXygnus wrote:
Man, so many MKP references...


that is because MKP dominates the ladder and i guess they are running into him pretty often

And it looks like they are all pretty decent friends since they are all about the same age. A couple say they are friends/practice together. Plus, he is a total ladder beast, a cheese master according to leenock, and has the ability to beat almost anyone on any given day (except mvp lolz)
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
July 01 2011 01:15 GMT
#14
Thanks Phosgene.

No GSTL interviews? or are you going to wait till the other two matches today have been played?
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
DeathPengu
Profile Joined January 2011
Taiwan137 Posts
July 01 2011 01:35 GMT
#15
Thank you for translation, Phosgene.
quest_5692
Profile Joined November 2010
Malaysia57 Posts
July 01 2011 03:06 GMT
#16
MKP MKP MKP

YUSOGOOD BUTNOGOLD
too much hype on foreigner fan favorite....accept the fact koreans are OP...
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
July 02 2011 08:05 GMT
#17
I think Leenock will come out on top in this bracket.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19024
firebathero 2223
Bisu 683
Hyuk 465
Horang2 220
BeSt 205
EffOrt 114
Sexy 111
Larva 109
Leta 108
[ Show more ]
Soma 94
Killer 84
Light 81
Dewaltoss 80
ZerO 55
ToSsGirL 49
soO 43
Rush 36
Pusan 35
Sharp 32
Shinee 25
Aegong 23
Bale 21
NaDa 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 14
JulyZerg 11
Barracks 7
Noble 5
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 168
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss972
byalli705
kRYSTAL_47
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
crisheroes716
Other Games
gofns29777
singsing1676
olofmeister1031
ceh9681
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2373
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 58m
OSC
11h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 58m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.