On August 15 2022 07:56 KappaKingPrime wrote:
^ Oliver Michael - Think Of You
Btw, next time try using Shazam.
^ Oliver Michael - Think Of You
Btw, next time try using Shazam.
Thanks! I did try SoundHound which totally failed for this one!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
RampantAI
3 Posts
August 14 2022 23:04 GMT
#1821
On August 15 2022 07:56 KappaKingPrime wrote: ^ Oliver Michael - Think Of You Btw, next time try using Shazam. Thanks! I did try SoundHound which totally failed for this one! | ||
|
oopmah_
1 Post
and again at: I have searched through the GSL playlists that I know are somewhat active, and I also thought maybe it was The Four Horsemen because it sounds like it could be their style but skimmed through their discography on YT and didn't catch it. I might have missed something though. Thanks! | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|