• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:21
CEST 19:21
KST 02:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12905 users

The Official Live On Three Thread - Page 146

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 157 Next
MVBasten
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway37 Posts
June 27 2013 00:04 GMT
#2901
On June 27 2013 08:54 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:53 TTOMZ wrote:
All units 0.5 supply

400 tank armies is what Flash wants :D

The GoOdypatch.


And God saw that it was good...y.
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
June 27 2013 00:04 GMT
#2902
On June 27 2013 09:03 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:02 ShroudeD wrote:
Ok that question was pretty awful

For a reporter, Slasher asks some terrible questions.

I liked it.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 27 2013 00:05 GMT
#2903
"I'm Flash I do not run to weaker competitions" - Flash
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
GudulesmSC2
Profile Joined May 2013
102 Posts
June 27 2013 00:05 GMT
#2904
Isn't that show to be no-fluff ?

Holy *** Slasher's and Wheat's question are the fluffest of the fluffy fluff.
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
June 27 2013 00:05 GMT
#2905
Artosis to ask Flash about Mech!
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 27 2013 00:06 GMT
#2906
On June 27 2013 09:05 NotSorry wrote:
"I'm Flash I do not run to weaker competitions" - Flash


- Yugioh
Moderator
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
June 27 2013 00:06 GMT
#2907
Slashers questions are quite terrible compared to Artosis.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
June 27 2013 00:06 GMT
#2908
On June 27 2013 09:04 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:03 AgentW wrote:
On June 27 2013 09:02 ShroudeD wrote:
Ok that question was pretty awful

For a reporter, Slasher asks some terrible questions.


Thats pretty normal for Slasher tbh. Thats why i'm really glad they got Artosis for this interview.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He must be a fantastic writer (I haven't noticed) and/or incredibly tenacious in getting leads (considering his massive use of Twitter, again, I haven't noticed this either). Otherwise, I'm missing how he got this job.

Also misused "respectively" in that last question.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 27 2013 00:06 GMT
#2909
On June 27 2013 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:05 NotSorry wrote:
"I'm Flash I do not run to weaker competitions" - Flash


- Yugioh

Yugioh is Flash's off race
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
June 27 2013 00:08 GMT
#2910
Flash is just too media trained. It took 3 questions for them to get the answer they wanted.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
June 27 2013 00:09 GMT
#2911
On June 27 2013 09:08 Aando wrote:
Flash is just too media trained. It took 3 questions for them to get the answer they wanted.

Yeh, that was pretty funny. :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
June 27 2013 00:10 GMT
#2912
The translator guy is not impressed.

SC2 Tweet Translator
‏@sc2_translator
Ok I'm done. I can't watch this anymore.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
MVBasten
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway37 Posts
June 27 2013 00:10 GMT
#2913
On June 27 2013 09:06 Thrillz wrote:
Slashers questions are quite terrible compared to Artosis.


Both Artosis and Wheat asks really good questions. In Slasher's defense, though, Artosis and Wheat have been following Starcraft way back in Broodwar. I don't think Slasher has the same insight to form his questions.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
June 27 2013 00:10 GMT
#2914
"All it needs to last 12 years is me" - Flash
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
June 27 2013 00:10 GMT
#2915
I came in a few minutes ago, have they talked at all about gameplay?
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
June 27 2013 00:11 GMT
#2916
On June 27 2013 09:10 NotSorry wrote:
"All it needs to last 12 years is me" - Flash


Hell, even I would last 12 years for FlaSh, if you know what I mean.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-27 00:13:25
June 27 2013 00:11 GMT
#2917
On June 27 2013 09:10 Boucot wrote:
The translator guy is not impressed.

Show nested quote +
SC2 Tweet Translator
‏@sc2_translator
Ok I'm done. I can't watch this anymore.


he complains a lot about translators no matter how good they are :/ then again I don't really know how good they are.
Maybe we've been lied to this whole time???????????

On June 27 2013 09:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:10 NotSorry wrote:
"All it needs to last 12 years is me" - Flash


Hell, even I would last 12 years for FlaSh, if you know what I mean.

LOL
Moderatorlickypiddy
renlynn
Profile Joined May 2011
United States276 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-27 00:13:19
June 27 2013 00:11 GMT
#2918
On June 27 2013 09:06 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:04 Grettin wrote:
On June 27 2013 09:03 AgentW wrote:
On June 27 2013 09:02 ShroudeD wrote:
Ok that question was pretty awful

For a reporter, Slasher asks some terrible questions.


Thats pretty normal for Slasher tbh. Thats why i'm really glad they got Artosis for this interview.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He must be a fantastic writer (I haven't noticed) and/or incredibly tenacious in getting leads (considering his massive use of Twitter, again, I haven't noticed this either). Otherwise, I'm missing how he got this job.

Also misused "respectively" in that last question.



have you seen the gamespot comments sections in general and how they view esports in particular? I thought he got his job because he was actually willing to take a risk and put up with it
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
June 27 2013 00:12 GMT
#2919
David Kim stop hiding from Flash!
The curse is real
Gben592
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
June 27 2013 00:12 GMT
#2920
God wants to have a talk with Blizzard :s
"The more skilled player is the one who wins, and I don't think there's better balance than what we have now." INnoVation
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM945
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 40m
OSC
5h 40m
Replay Cast
5h 40m
OSC
18h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.