• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7792 users

"Enhanced Battle.net Profile Pages" userscript

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
kagamin
Profile Joined September 2010
United States191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 07:16:40
May 28 2011 00:15 GMT
#1
Hi all,

I've been working on a userscript that creates additional tabs in battle.net SC2 profile pages which provide extra information and stats that some people may find useful or at least somewhat entertaining.

This is for your web browser, not your sc2 game client. This does not modify any game files, it's basically an add-on for your web browser.

What does it do?

The userscript adds either 1 or 5 extra tabs to the left panel, depending on whether you're viewing a random player's profile or your own. For other players, you can view a quick summary of their recent match history. For your own profile, you can view summaries of your friends' recent matches, see what maps are most popular among your friends, compare ladder points and leagues with your friends, and more. You can also now see ladder points with bonus points removed.

What does it look like?

A full description, including screenshots, can be found here:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103651

For those who are too lazy to click on the link, here are two small screenshots:

Viewing someone else's profile:
[image loading]

Viewing your own profile:
[image loading]

How do I install a userscript?

Go here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103651

If you haven't been using userscripts to "power up" your web browser, you're missing out on a lot of things that could potentially make your life a lot easier. Google Chrome supports userscripts out of the box (just click the green Install button on that page). Firefox users need the Greasemonkey add-on. I've heard Opera supports it, as well as IE with a plugin, but I've never tried either one.

Extra help for Google Chrome users:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227243&currentpage=3#52

A final note of caution: you shouldn't install random userscripts from untrusted sources. And I guess I'm not exactly a "trusted" source to most people here. But the good thing about userscripts is that the entire code is in plain sight, so you or anyone here can examine it to see if it's trying to do anything suspicious.

Update 05/30: Now you can also see 1v1 Ladder Points and 1v1 Adjusted Ladder Points (ladder points with bonus points removed) on the top of the profile next to the Achievement Points, as well as Adjusted Ladder Points for everyone in your friends list. (Thanks to Mendelfist and Not_That for their suggestions.)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 28 2011 01:07 GMT
#2
Holy cow this is AMAZING. Thank you for that.

Totally recommend it. +1!
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
May 28 2011 01:12 GMT
#3
Nice job. I bet this will be quite valuable for pro's, i.e. looking at your opponents map scores in order to make a good losers pick.
atmuh
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States246 Posts
May 28 2011 01:18 GMT
#4
very well done
Dromar
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States2145 Posts
May 28 2011 01:32 GMT
#5
WOW! This is very impressive!
imareaver3
Profile Joined June 2010
United States906 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 01:43:30
May 28 2011 01:42 GMT
#6
Looks awesome! But it isn't working exactly as it should...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
May 28 2011 01:45 GMT
#7
Very nice contribution to the community. This seems amazing.
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Meko
Profile Joined February 2011
United States129 Posts
May 28 2011 01:51 GMT
#8
Looks like a very nice addition to the battle.net profiles. I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard considered doing something at least remotely similar to enhance the functionality of their profile pages.
Graphics
BeastofManju
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States79 Posts
May 28 2011 02:00 GMT
#9
THIS IS AWSOME however before i dl this is this against blizzards TOS? cuz if not ill forgo it even tho it is totally awsome just in case.
The raven nevermore.
Mulu731
Profile Joined July 2010
United States99 Posts
May 28 2011 02:00 GMT
#10
This is fucking amazing. ♥
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
May 28 2011 02:06 GMT
#11
is this allowed by Blizzard TOS?

kinda afraid to install these and then get banned
Mulu731
Profile Joined July 2010
United States99 Posts
May 28 2011 02:13 GMT
#12
I don't see any reason for it not to be allowed, it is just gathering data and displaying it differently.
PraetorianX
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden780 Posts
May 28 2011 02:16 GMT
#13
On May 28 2011 11:00 BeastofManju wrote:
THIS IS AWSOME however before i dl this is this against blizzards TOS? cuz if not ill forgo it even tho it is totally awsome just in case.


You mean you didn't read the TOS before accepting it? I am shocked and appalled!

I feel a HumanIcentiPad situation coming up in the close future for you, my man...
The best argument against democracy is a 5-minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill
Essentia
Profile Joined July 2010
1150 Posts
May 28 2011 02:35 GMT
#14
nice job, pretty sad that bnet 2.0 doesnt already provide this type of stat display. but then again why would u want stats like this when u have facebook integration.............
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
May 28 2011 02:47 GMT
#15
Facebook integration > Stats imo.

I am wondering too though, could this be violating TOS? I hope it's not. :[
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
~Maverick~
Profile Joined July 2010
United States234 Posts
May 28 2011 02:53 GMT
#16
Wow this is purely AWESOME. Really good job man, honestly I think these are the type of stats that should have been available in the game itself from the very start.
#roadto5kmmr
Kinslayer
Profile Joined April 2010
United States129 Posts
May 28 2011 02:55 GMT
#17
nope..not again the ToS as far as I can tell. You are not modifying anything in the game itself. All you are doing is displaying data that blizzard's site already gives you.

Violating ToS has do with anything that modifies the actual GAME or has an effect in the game and gives you an advantage. So things like:

- map hacks (duh)
- any tools that make you see things in the game you aren't supposed to
- macros from your keyboard that let you do things in the game with only one press

Fede
Profile Joined January 2011
Uruguay114 Posts
May 28 2011 03:35 GMT
#18
I LOVE this. I LOVE the match history stats tab, it's awesome. Brillant idea and execution.

One thing I would ask if I can, is to gather a little more data for that specific tab. I know I'm not supposed to keep track of my entire ladder life with this, but it'd be awesome to have a 50 or 100 games sample size instead of 25.

Checking while writing this I now realize only 25 last matches are displayed on bnet page, that's so bad, I don't know if there's any way you can retrieve more information. That would turn this awesome tool into a masterpiece from heaven.
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 03:38:17
May 28 2011 03:37 GMT
#19
On May 28 2011 12:35 Fede wrote:
I LOVE this. I LOVE the match history stats tab, it's awesome. Brillant idea and execution.

One thing I would ask if I can, is to gather a little more data for that specific tab. I know I'm not supposed to keep track of my entire ladder life with this, but it'd be awesome to have a 50 or 100 games sample size instead of 25.

Checking while writing this I now realize only 25 last matches are displayed on bnet page, that's so bad, I don't know if there's any way you can retrieve more information. That would turn this awesome tool into a masterpiece from heaven.


ah really just the most recent 25 matche? that doesnt seem like enough data to make use of

eitherway, thx for this :-D
Fede
Profile Joined January 2011
Uruguay114 Posts
May 28 2011 03:39 GMT
#20
On May 28 2011 12:37 PhiliBiRD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 12:35 Fede wrote:
I LOVE this. I LOVE the match history stats tab, it's awesome. Brillant idea and execution.

One thing I would ask if I can, is to gather a little more data for that specific tab. I know I'm not supposed to keep track of my entire ladder life with this, but it'd be awesome to have a 50 or 100 games sample size instead of 25.

Checking while writing this I now realize only 25 last matches are displayed on bnet page, that's so bad, I don't know if there's any way you can retrieve more information. That would turn this awesome tool into a masterpiece from heaven.


ah really just the most recent 25 matche? that doesnt seem like enough data to make use of

eitherway, thx for this :-D


I see also SC2ranks displays only 25 matches, maybe that's all bnet can give you =(
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 206
CranKy Ducklings89
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1209
Lowko478
TKL 206
IndyStarCraft 203
Rex 110
Serral 84
ProTech80
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61278
Free 2581
Jaedong 2355
BeSt 771
Horang2 316
firebathero 212
Zeus 198
Last 111
Hyun 108
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 64
soO 30
910 28
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Sacsri 14
Noble 12
Trap 12
Icarus 6
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6319
Dendi938
XaKoH 445
canceldota71
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2501
B2W.Neo481
byalli377
Pyrionflax304
ToD227
Beastyqt138
DeMusliM123
Liquid`VortiX73
Mlord64
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1895
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 44m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.