• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:41
CEST 03:41
KST 10:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7617 users

HomeStoryCup III Return Of The Pros - Page 39

Forum Index > SC2 General
1418 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 71 Next
Towni
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria144 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-23 10:07:25
June 23 2011 10:06 GMT
#761
On June 23 2011 19:04 amanet wrote:
link for free stream?


http://tv.esl.eu/de/esltv_stream/

still offline.

u can switch ther to spycam nearly 3k watching there right now.
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
June 23 2011 10:06 GMT
#762
So is the only difference between the free stream and the premium stream the quality? I'm not missing out on any real content, am I? I would buy the HD, but I just moved to a place where the internet isn't exactly good enough to make use of it.
Gr33d
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany423 Posts
June 23 2011 10:07 GMT
#763
On June 23 2011 19:06 Nimic wrote:
So is the only difference between the free stream and the premium stream the quality? I'm not missing out on any real content, am I? I would buy the HD, but I just moved to a place where the internet isn't exactly good enough to make use of it.


Yes, you get all the content for free too, just not in HD.
Fanatics find their heaven in never ending storming wind || Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
June 23 2011 10:07 GMT
#764
On June 23 2011 19:04 cyclone25 wrote:
IdrA just lost 3 games vs Goody on ladder :D
I hope he doesn't get mad before the tournament starts ^^


Oh noes lol

IdrA may need to start practicing more than 3 hours a day
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
June 23 2011 10:07 GMT
#765
On June 23 2011 19:06 Nimic wrote:
So is the only difference between the free stream and the premium stream the quality? I'm not missing out on any real content, am I? I would buy the HD, but I just moved to a place where the internet isn't exactly good enough to make use of it.

Yes exactly, but the quality of ESLs free VODs is really crapy if you ask me.
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
amanet
Profile Joined December 2007
Croatia334 Posts
June 23 2011 10:08 GMT
#766
when does it start?
KasdaTheEmperor
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Croatia239 Posts
June 23 2011 10:08 GMT
#767
On June 23 2011 19:06 Leviance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 19:04 cyclone25 wrote:
IdrA just lost 3 games vs Goody on ladder :D
I hope he doesn't get mad before the tournament starts ^^


lol 3 games vs GoOdy, bad first 6 hours to start a day


haha, i see what you did there ^^
''Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in raising up everytime we fall''
Anubiros
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany13 Posts
June 23 2011 10:08 GMT
#768
On June 23 2011 19:06 Nimic wrote:
So is the only difference between the free stream and the premium stream the quality? I'm not missing out on any real content, am I? I would buy the HD, but I just moved to a place where the internet isn't exactly good enough to make use of it.

Buy it anyway to support TaKe!
Rarak
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia631 Posts
June 23 2011 10:08 GMT
#769
On June 23 2011 19:06 Leviance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 19:04 cyclone25 wrote:
IdrA just lost 3 games vs Goody on ladder :D
I hope he doesn't get mad before the tournament starts ^^


lol 3 games vs GoOdy, bad first 6 hours to start a day


lol nice call
ShoGi
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany38 Posts
June 23 2011 10:08 GMT
#770
normal at 12.00 CET
that means now =(
8) iam a b9b
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
June 23 2011 10:09 GMT
#771
On June 23 2011 19:07 Gr33d wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 19:06 Nimic wrote:
So is the only difference between the free stream and the premium stream the quality? I'm not missing out on any real content, am I? I would buy the HD, but I just moved to a place where the internet isn't exactly good enough to make use of it.


Yes, you get all the content for free too, just not in HD.


Alright, cheers.
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-23 10:09:32
June 23 2011 10:09 GMT
#772
On June 23 2011 18:50 trancey_ wrote:
if i port it to sc2brackets, can someone else then update it? because i won't be here the whole time.

Anybody with a Teamliquid user can update it on Liquipedia @ http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/HomeStory_Cup/3
Liquipedia
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
June 23 2011 10:09 GMT
#773
On June 23 2011 19:08 Anubiros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 19:06 Nimic wrote:
So is the only difference between the free stream and the premium stream the quality? I'm not missing out on any real content, am I? I would buy the HD, but I just moved to a place where the internet isn't exactly good enough to make use of it.

Buy it anyway to support TaKe!


I did consider that, yeah.. will there be full VoDs of this in HD? I might not be able to stream in HD, but presumably I'll be able to watch HD VoDs, given enough time.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
June 23 2011 10:10 GMT
#774
On June 23 2011 19:08 amanet wrote:
when does it start?


It started 5minutes ago so unless you have a time machine we're fucked
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Carl0s
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany14 Posts
June 23 2011 10:10 GMT
#775
On June 23 2011 19:08 ShoGi wrote:
normal at 12.00 CET
that means now =(


CEST
crystyxn
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania254 Posts
June 23 2011 10:13 GMT
#776
looks good
"You should be the one putting pressure on your opponent, not the other way around." - Artosis
DoubleB
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany870 Posts
June 23 2011 10:13 GMT
#777
Just be patience I guess they will start soon : )
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
June 23 2011 10:13 GMT
#778
time till it starts is killing me
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
weaknurse
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia320 Posts
June 23 2011 10:13 GMT
#779
Any actual match schedule for this?
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
June 23 2011 10:14 GMT
#780
Is the free spycam working for people? It's just black for me.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 140
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10616
C9.Mang0328
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1061
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 20m
Replay Cast
21h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.