• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7707 users

[G] How to watch Korean progamer Streams. - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
EliteReplay
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Dominican Republic913 Posts
May 27 2011 02:17 GMT
#101
how do u see bw with this program?
if play random i can't call any race imba?
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
May 27 2011 02:19 GMT
#102
On May 27 2011 10:51 MechKing wrote:
Hey, I found some guy's stream named Kangwook. Is that LGKangWook?


Yes it is. I was chatting with him eariler today, he just switched from using justin tv to Daum.
EliteReplay
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Dominican Republic913 Posts
May 27 2011 02:48 GMT
#103
help!!! i closed the program and now i dont have the search bar!!!
if play random i can't call any race imba?
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
May 27 2011 02:52 GMT
#104
f8
Writer
Manaldski
Profile Joined January 2004
229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-27 02:59:53
May 27 2011 02:57 GMT
#105
Translated version (English) of the PotPlayer:

http://www.dvbsupport.net/download/index.php?act=category&id=16 .
EliteReplay
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Dominican Republic913 Posts
May 27 2011 02:59 GMT
#106
On May 27 2011 11:52 Kiante wrote:
f8


i hit f8 and nothing happes :S
if play random i can't call any race imba?
EliteReplay
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Dominican Republic913 Posts
May 27 2011 03:36 GMT
#107
OK, i reinstall the program...
if play random i can't call any race imba?
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-27 03:55:26
May 27 2011 03:44 GMT
#108
Anyone from eastern europe can share opinion? Laggy or not?

Edit:Nvm,I tried it myself,works fine,but you have to let it buffer,if you stream live its too slow just like youku.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Raambo11
Profile Joined April 2011
United States828 Posts
May 27 2011 20:31 GMT
#109
To anybody having the problem were all 3 tabs do not come up and no streams are showing. I was having the same problem until I looked on my desktop. There was one icon which just said dom player, and another one which said Daum but had live written across it. CLICK ON THIS ONE, the other one works more like gom player.
RinconH
Profile Joined April 2010
United States512 Posts
May 27 2011 20:54 GMT
#110
Thanks for this but why the need to knock someone else?
CaptainTwig
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-27 21:49:14
May 27 2011 21:09 GMT
#111
Thanks for the guide, but I can't stop thinking about Xeph's little scheme. He sounded really pleasant on the stream, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but alot of what he said was utter bull crap. making it sound like he contacted the players and arranged the streams.
I have respect for you masterbreti my good sir, I know I would have spilled the beans if I knew what was really going on. :D

EDIT: It appears that Xeph was innocently mirroring korean pro steams with their consent as is said is this DongRaeGu interview . perhaps an edit is in order?
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
May 27 2011 21:18 GMT
#112
Only buffering for me here in Sweden. =(
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
Beardedclam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 03:28:38
May 28 2011 03:21 GMT
#113
On May 27 2011 07:46 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2011 06:49 Cosmos wrote:
On May 26 2011 14:54 masterbreti wrote:

What Xeph has been saying for the most part is false (nor is it a favour to tl, doubt some even know about it). Most progamers won't stream unless they want to, regardless of wether somebody asks them to or not. and if they wanted to stream on tl, it would be easy for them to do so. All we were doing is just taking numbers of their streams.


You are absolutly not informed enough. I myself discussed with oGsTheStC and it was xeph who asked him to stream on Daum so he could easily share this stream to the TL community since Daum DOES NOT WORK FOR EUROPEANS BECAUSE OF THE DELAY !
Xeph did it with other pro gamers like DongRaeGu who ONLY streamed because they knew TeamLiquid was watching them.

Part from DongRaeGu's interview:
Q. How much do you know about Teamliquid.net and the foreigner scene?
I know that Xeph mirror'ed my stream from Daum Pot and it was posted on TL.net. I tried to find posts in Teamliquid about my stream but I couldn't find any.


More, it was not realy possible for Koreans to make a stream on teamliquid since they were going to stream only some hours/month. That's why Xeph made this stream and when the pro gamer stopped streaming he tryed to find another one. The only pro which was not especially streaming for Teamliquid was Rainbow...

Now I hope that you will edit your OP post and warn enthusiast european users that they won't be able to watch Daum in most country because of the huge delay and lags issues or will watch it in very bad condition.



I'm not saying at all that xeph did not ask to restream, I would only assume it would be the polite thing to do. I do not believe he requested players to stream, He may have suggested, but I doubt they stream only because he asked.

Heck if I knew Korean, I could go and ask the Koreans to stream myself, and it would end up the same result. Anyone can do that.

But in response to what my op states. He says that Daum in unwatchable outside Korea. this is completely wrong. He says they stream only for tl, this is another wrong.

But now here is the good thing. We don't need to Xeph to stream. We can watch it ourselves now. unless you're in europe i guess.

My only problem with xeph was the fact he was making money off streaming. If a player wants to stream only for a month, they can do it for free and earn some cash while they are at it.

I might decicde to restream myself since Xeph is not around. Though the money would all go directly to the progamers who would be streamed, since I don't need the money.


Xeph said you can't watch it outside of Korea because they limit the bandwidth and it will lag like crazy. If you guys have used Daum player before you would know how laggy it is.

We do need Xeph because he asks the players to stream and they do it as a favor for us. They were streaming for Xeph and teamliquid. Xeph was not just mirroring them and he wasn't using commercials.

The Koreans would come into the chat room and talk with us and ask about teamliquid. Clide was really nice and kept telling Xeph how cool it was that people were watching his stream.


So stop talking out of your ass and making shit up.
"bye bye" - genius "#$@% you" - Idra------------|Genius|DRG|Keen|---------Breakfast.213
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 04:05:24
May 28 2011 04:01 GMT
#114
On May 28 2011 06:09 CaptainTwig wrote:
Thanks for the guide, but I can't stop thinking about Xeph's little scheme. He sounded really pleasant on the stream, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but alot of what he said was utter bull crap. making it sound like he contacted the players and arranged the streams.
I have respect for you masterbreti my good sir, I know I would have spilled the beans if I knew what was really going on. :D

EDIT: It appears that Xeph was innocently mirroring korean pro steams with their consent as is said is this DongRaeGu interview . perhaps an edit is in order?



Like I metion in a later post (sorry, op wasn't edited) that he probalay did ask for permission to restream. I'm was just saying that it was not all just him streaming the player, they would have been streaming anyways.

EDIT: op was edited.

My only thing is I hope that progamers start to stream on justin.tv or similar. Since that would be far better than Daum or any other stream, as they can use commercials to support themselves. Xeph restreaming was not doing that.
now i'm not sure, but I think daum does pay larger streamers. hence why we see people like mecca and such streaming a crapton. so giving them numbers is what really matters
Beardedclam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 04:10:01
May 28 2011 04:07 GMT
#115
On May 28 2011 13:01 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 06:09 CaptainTwig wrote:
Thanks for the guide, but I can't stop thinking about Xeph's little scheme. He sounded really pleasant on the stream, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but alot of what he said was utter bull crap. making it sound like he contacted the players and arranged the streams.
I have respect for you masterbreti my good sir, I know I would have spilled the beans if I knew what was really going on. :D

EDIT: It appears that Xeph was innocently mirroring korean pro steams with their consent as is said is this DongRaeGu interview . perhaps an edit is in order?



Like I metion in a later post (sorry, op wasn't edited) that he probalay did ask for permission to restream. I'm was just saying that it was not all just him streaming the player, they would have been streaming anyways.

EDIT: op was edited.

My only thing is I hope that progamers start to stream on justin.tv or similar. Since that would be far better than Daum or any other stream, as they can use commercials to support themselves. Xeph restreaming was not doing that.
now i'm not sure, but I think daum does pay larger streamers. hence why we see people like mecca and such streaming a crapton. so giving them numbers is what really matters


No, they wouldn't be streaming anyways. Xeph asked them to do it for TL. They only streamed for Xeph and TL. While they streamed them came into the chat room and talked to us and answered questions.

Sure you can find some pros streaming, but the top tier players that streamed for us only did it because Xeph asked.

Xeph also mentioned reason why they don't stream such as other Koreans will watch their streams and study them for GSL.
"bye bye" - genius "#$@% you" - Idra------------|Genius|DRG|Keen|---------Breakfast.213
sleigh bells
Profile Joined April 2011
United States358 Posts
May 28 2011 05:12 GMT
#116
is MKP/MMA/Bomber/MVP on here?
Sup son? ¯\__(ツ)__/¯
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
May 28 2011 05:14 GMT
#117
On May 28 2011 14:12 sleigh bells wrote:
is MKP/MMA/Bomber/MVP on here?


I have not seen them on their mains anyways. If they have streamed. I have not noticed it. I did see a match against MVP though the other day.
Cosmos
Profile Joined March 2010
Belgium1077 Posts
May 28 2011 06:32 GMT
#118
On May 28 2011 12:21 Beardedclam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2011 07:46 masterbreti wrote:
On May 27 2011 06:49 Cosmos wrote:
On May 26 2011 14:54 masterbreti wrote:

What Xeph has been saying for the most part is false (nor is it a favour to tl, doubt some even know about it). Most progamers won't stream unless they want to, regardless of wether somebody asks them to or not. and if they wanted to stream on tl, it would be easy for them to do so. All we were doing is just taking numbers of their streams.


You are absolutly not informed enough. I myself discussed with oGsTheStC and it was xeph who asked him to stream on Daum so he could easily share this stream to the TL community since Daum DOES NOT WORK FOR EUROPEANS BECAUSE OF THE DELAY !
Xeph did it with other pro gamers like DongRaeGu who ONLY streamed because they knew TeamLiquid was watching them.

Part from DongRaeGu's interview:
Q. How much do you know about Teamliquid.net and the foreigner scene?
I know that Xeph mirror'ed my stream from Daum Pot and it was posted on TL.net. I tried to find posts in Teamliquid about my stream but I couldn't find any.


More, it was not realy possible for Koreans to make a stream on teamliquid since they were going to stream only some hours/month. That's why Xeph made this stream and when the pro gamer stopped streaming he tryed to find another one. The only pro which was not especially streaming for Teamliquid was Rainbow...

Now I hope that you will edit your OP post and warn enthusiast european users that they won't be able to watch Daum in most country because of the huge delay and lags issues or will watch it in very bad condition.



I'm not saying at all that xeph did not ask to restream, I would only assume it would be the polite thing to do. I do not believe he requested players to stream, He may have suggested, but I doubt they stream only because he asked.

Heck if I knew Korean, I could go and ask the Koreans to stream myself, and it would end up the same result. Anyone can do that.

But in response to what my op states. He says that Daum in unwatchable outside Korea. this is completely wrong. He says they stream only for tl, this is another wrong.

But now here is the good thing. We don't need to Xeph to stream. We can watch it ourselves now. unless you're in europe i guess.

My only problem with xeph was the fact he was making money off streaming. If a player wants to stream only for a month, they can do it for free and earn some cash while they are at it.

I might decicde to restream myself since Xeph is not around. Though the money would all go directly to the progamers who would be streamed, since I don't need the money.


Xeph said you can't watch it outside of Korea because they limit the bandwidth and it will lag like crazy. If you guys have used Daum player before you would know how laggy it is.

We do need Xeph because he asks the players to stream and they do it as a favor for us. They were streaming for Xeph and teamliquid. Xeph was not just mirroring them and he wasn't using commercials.

The Koreans would come into the chat room and talk with us and ask about teamliquid. Clide was really nice and kept telling Xeph how cool it was that people were watching his stream.


So stop talking out of your ass and making shit up.


Can't aggree more.
http://www.twitch.tv/becosmos
Mkengyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada66 Posts
May 28 2011 06:36 GMT
#119
How do I get the search/stream list up? Everytime i exit daum and reopen, the thing disappears. Then I have to reinstall ):
xSixMkengyn
theDarkside
Profile Joined March 2010
United States9 Posts
May 28 2011 08:21 GMT
#120
Make sure you're opening the live player, not the default media player.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft286
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft286
RuFF_SC2 168
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 306
Stork 200
Leta 122
PianO 84
Hyuk 33
ggaemo 23
Bale 16
Icarus 8
yabsab 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8799
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS32
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter147
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 57m
Online Event
5h 57m
FEL
10h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.