- You seem to have stopped using SCV rushes.
It is easily blocked. I am putting my effort into playing regularly.
It is easily blocked. I am putting my effort into playing regularly.
I liked the bluntness of the question. Haha.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
- You seem to have stopped using SCV rushes. It is easily blocked. I am putting my effort into playing regularly. I liked the bluntness of the question. Haha. | ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
On May 26 2011 01:12 Phosgene wrote: - Do you want to face MC? MC is so good that he would be pretty hard for me right now. MC may be beginning to have some overconfidence issues, but I hope he plays well. Genius hits the nail on the head about what everyone except MC knows about MC's play. Also: found it funny Min and Ryung hole up in their bedroom discussing how to be more popular than MMA =P Best of luck to Min though, he was my "Player of the Night" for last night. | ||
|
Baffels
United States1486 Posts
Thanks for translating. | ||
|
sc2olorin
292 Posts
On May 26 2011 01:27 13th Marine wrote: Thank you for the translation - I read every single one of these. Yeah me too. I feel like not reading these interviews you miss out on a lot of the backstory and behind the scenes stuff of the players. So having these interviews translated is really vital to following the GSL as a foreign fan IMO. | ||
|
Daniel C
Hong Kong1606 Posts
| ||
|
Vorlik
1522 Posts
On May 26 2011 10:54 sc2olorin wrote: Show nested quote + On May 26 2011 01:27 13th Marine wrote: Thank you for the translation - I read every single one of these. Yeah me too. I feel like not reading these interviews you miss out on a lot of the backstory and behind the scenes stuff of the players. So having these interviews translated is really vital to following the GSL as a foreign fan IMO. Agreed. I'm always looking forward to these. I love learning the little back stories and seeing them develop. | ||
|
coldasice
Australia208 Posts
| ||
|
Yoshi Kirishima
United States10382 Posts
About facing Boxer, yeah I would be worried too =O Also can someone clear it up for me, did Min say he laughed at Alicia, or MVP when he found out they were playing in the up/down? | ||
|
Kujawa
United States137 Posts
trickster doesnt like me | ||
|
mage36
415 Posts
but at least SlayerS didn't go 0-3. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8254 FrodaN2302 shahzam518 KnowMe297 C9.Mang0193 ArmadaUGS109 UpATreeSC100 Trikslyr53 PPMD46 ZombieGrub39 CosmosSc2 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|