• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8580 users

[Show] Inside The Game - Official Thread - Page 196

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 496 Next
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 14 2012 17:59 GMT
#3901
On March 15 2012 02:08 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 21:07 FreudianTrip wrote:
On March 14 2012 19:48 opisska wrote:
On March 14 2012 08:46 seiferoth10 wrote:
On March 14 2012 01:25 opisska wrote:
I completely don't get it. Apparently, ItG is still being aired, but you have to look carefully to find that out! If you go to the "offical page" http://onemoregame.tv/index.php/shows/in-the-game.html, the last episode it shows is from December and nowhere on the web AT ALL can you find any information about what happened next, any explanation, not even a schedule of what has been aired (or maybe you have to be wiser than myself to find, but that is not how a webpage is supposed to work!)

This is not just about lack of MP3 (or some RSS functionality that I don't even know how to use), but right now, there is a complete lack of ANYTHING. And that cannot just be dismissed as "technical issues" - or is it now difficult to put TEXT on the internet that would explain something?

edit: writting "ANTYHING" in all caps forces even me to correct it

edit2: and isn't djWheat now working for twitch.tv? so why is it hosted by competition?

Here ya go, we covered this many times in this thread:

http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/videos


So you thing that an unsorted list of VOD links (which is not even linked from the "official" page nor thread OP of the show) to everything "covers" the complaint? I am just saying that all they need to do is compile these links into a couple of easily navigable pages on onemoregame.tv and everything will be great. That is really not rocket science. It is a pitty that djWheat and other hosts put so much great effort into doing this and then they bury it in the guts of the internet, because they do not have twenty minutes a week to make a frigging webpage.


[image loading]

I wonder which one is Inside The Game. I really do.

edit: The mp3 thing I must admit is annoying, it was hella lame when I couldn't watch anything on OMG when my PC was down but the idea that the VODs are hard to follow is a joke.


Yes, the show that has been aired a couple of hours ago is obviously easy to find. Good luck looking for something that is more than several days old.

I am not saying it is impossible, but it is even not particulary easy to google it. The fact that I had to ask in this thread to find it out shows that the joke is not on me.


I agree. I am really unlikley to go through all that effort to find one show. I love to watch when it is live, but I don't have 2 hours to sit and watch people talk. Though I could make time for an mash up of some of those phone calls.

But I jumped up and down on Wheat last week about this stuff. He is a busy man and I am sure MinWheat is a big focus when he gets home from work(as MiniWheat should be, because kids are badass). And to be frank, I would never have time to create a show like Wheat does and I don't have any kids of my own. I can wait a few weeks for him to clear some stuff up.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Fake)Plants
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States373 Posts
March 14 2012 18:46 GMT
#3902
On March 15 2012 02:59 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 02:08 opisska wrote:
On March 14 2012 21:07 FreudianTrip wrote:
On March 14 2012 19:48 opisska wrote:
On March 14 2012 08:46 seiferoth10 wrote:
On March 14 2012 01:25 opisska wrote:
I completely don't get it. Apparently, ItG is still being aired, but you have to look carefully to find that out! If you go to the "offical page" http://onemoregame.tv/index.php/shows/in-the-game.html, the last episode it shows is from December and nowhere on the web AT ALL can you find any information about what happened next, any explanation, not even a schedule of what has been aired (or maybe you have to be wiser than myself to find, but that is not how a webpage is supposed to work!)

This is not just about lack of MP3 (or some RSS functionality that I don't even know how to use), but right now, there is a complete lack of ANYTHING. And that cannot just be dismissed as "technical issues" - or is it now difficult to put TEXT on the internet that would explain something?

edit: writting "ANTYHING" in all caps forces even me to correct it

edit2: and isn't djWheat now working for twitch.tv? so why is it hosted by competition?

Here ya go, we covered this many times in this thread:

http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/videos


So you thing that an unsorted list of VOD links (which is not even linked from the "official" page nor thread OP of the show) to everything "covers" the complaint? I am just saying that all they need to do is compile these links into a couple of easily navigable pages on onemoregame.tv and everything will be great. That is really not rocket science. It is a pitty that djWheat and other hosts put so much great effort into doing this and then they bury it in the guts of the internet, because they do not have twenty minutes a week to make a frigging webpage.


[image loading]

I wonder which one is Inside The Game. I really do.

edit: The mp3 thing I must admit is annoying, it was hella lame when I couldn't watch anything on OMG when my PC was down but the idea that the VODs are hard to follow is a joke.


Yes, the show that has been aired a couple of hours ago is obviously easy to find. Good luck looking for something that is more than several days old.

I am not saying it is impossible, but it is even not particulary easy to google it. The fact that I had to ask in this thread to find it out shows that the joke is not on me.


I agree. I am really unlikley to go through all that effort to find one show. I love to watch when it is live, but I don't have 2 hours to sit and watch people talk. Though I could make time for an mash up of some of those phone calls.

But I jumped up and down on Wheat last week about this stuff. He is a busy man and I am sure MinWheat is a big focus when he gets home from work(as MiniWheat should be, because kids are badass). And to be frank, I would never have time to create a show like Wheat does and I don't have any kids of my own. I can wait a few weeks for him to clear some stuff up.


If only the rest of the internet had such empathy and patience. Oh the idealistic worlds I dream of...
Q( ' '(Q
kcbgoku
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland156 Posts
March 14 2012 18:50 GMT
#3903
I'd like to ask djWheat or whoever is in charge of that, to make few commercial breaks instead of showing them randomly in the middle of the sentences, what I find a little bit annoying. <3 The show. Keep up awesome work.
Fabozi
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovakia336 Posts
March 14 2012 20:00 GMT
#3904
Im going to download the VOD should i rip an mp3 of it and upload it?
busbarn
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden984 Posts
March 14 2012 20:09 GMT
#3905
On March 15 2012 05:00 Fabozi wrote:
Im going to download the VOD should i rip an mp3 of it and upload it?

I'd love that
Thrombozyt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1269 Posts
March 14 2012 21:57 GMT
#3906
On March 15 2012 05:00 Fabozi wrote:
Im going to download the VOD should i rip an mp3 of it and upload it?

Yes, sir, please!
Frumsan
Profile Joined September 2008
Sweden117 Posts
March 14 2012 22:06 GMT
#3907
On March 15 2012 05:00 Fabozi wrote:
Im going to download the VOD should i rip an mp3 of it and upload it?


That would be AWESOME, sir!
"The best counter to anything in Starcraft is to go fuckin' kill him." - Day[9]
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
March 14 2012 22:27 GMT
#3908
On March 15 2012 03:50 kcbgoku wrote:
I'd like to ask djWheat or whoever is in charge of that, to make few commercial breaks instead of showing them randomly in the middle of the sentences, what I find a little bit annoying. <3 The show. Keep up awesome work.


Thats XSplit crashing and then the stream restarting which plays an advert automatically.
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
March 14 2012 22:34 GMT
#3909
Please fix the VOD system of twitch.tv Wheat, tell a co-worker to get on it asap, it's terrible in it's current form.
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
Fabozi
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovakia336 Posts
March 14 2012 23:43 GMT
#3910
here you go guys.
http://soundcloud.com/mat-fabo/inside-the-game-e34
RoboBob
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States798 Posts
March 14 2012 23:54 GMT
#3911
I'm sorry to keep beating a dead horse here, but I would REALLY like to see .mp3 files of OneMoreGame.TV podcasts posted on iTunes again. The last ITG and LO3 were posted in December 2011. The last WOC episode was posted in September 2011.

I appreciate all you guys who bootleg .mp3 versions of the podcasts, but I would MUCH prefer to officially support OneMoreGame.TV. Please, for the love of god, stop making me pirate. =(
kcbgoku
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland156 Posts
March 15 2012 00:09 GMT
#3912
On March 15 2012 07:27 FreudianTrip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 03:50 kcbgoku wrote:
I'd like to ask djWheat or whoever is in charge of that, to make few commercial breaks instead of showing them randomly in the middle of the sentences, what I find a little bit annoying. <3 The show. Keep up awesome work.


Thats XSplit crashing and then the stream restarting which plays an advert automatically.


Oh, ok then, didn't know about that ^^
Fabozi
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovakia336 Posts
March 15 2012 00:39 GMT
#3913
On March 15 2012 08:54 RoboBob wrote:
I'm sorry to keep beating a dead horse here, but I would REALLY like to see .mp3 files of OneMoreGame.TV podcasts posted on iTunes again. The last ITG and LO3 were posted in December 2011. The last WOC episode was posted in September 2011.

I appreciate all you guys who bootleg .mp3 versions of the podcasts, but I would MUCH prefer to officially support OneMoreGame.TV. Please, for the love of god, stop making me pirate. =(

here is a resposne from djWheat saying his fine with the mp3 rips until he can sort it out.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218946&currentpage=193#3855
xolan
Profile Joined October 2011
United States4 Posts
March 15 2012 00:45 GMT
#3914
On March 15 2012 08:43 Fabozi wrote:
here you go guys.
http://soundcloud.com/mat-fabo/inside-the-game-e34


Thanks a ton! These shows make work 1000x more bearable!
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
March 15 2012 00:46 GMT
#3915
Where were Geoff and Greg yesterday and why is there no VOD of the show's intro and opening?
"En taro adun, Executor."
xrayEU
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden571 Posts
March 15 2012 07:47 GMT
#3916
On March 15 2012 08:43 Fabozi wrote:
here you go guys.
http://soundcloud.com/mat-fabo/inside-the-game-e34

Thanks, really appreciate this!
Mord
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway171 Posts
March 15 2012 12:01 GMT
#3917
The quality of call-ins this week makes a point for just ditching that section of the show altogether, it never seems to add anything to the show and this week was just an exercise in frustration.
gimpy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States72 Posts
March 15 2012 13:57 GMT
#3918
On March 15 2012 08:43 Fabozi wrote:
here you go guys.
http://soundcloud.com/mat-fabo/inside-the-game-e34


Thank you very much.
crydee
Profile Joined October 2011
92 Posts
March 15 2012 16:07 GMT
#3919
What that SC2 database DJWheat and Painuser was discussing on Inside the game?
Frumsan
Profile Joined September 2008
Sweden117 Posts
March 15 2012 16:38 GMT
#3920
On March 15 2012 08:43 Fabozi wrote:
here you go guys.
http://soundcloud.com/mat-fabo/inside-the-game-e34


Thank you, Sir!!!
"The best counter to anything in Starcraft is to go fuckin' kill him." - Day[9]
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 496 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
trigger 46
IndyStarCraft 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
Sea.KH 60
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1432
420jenkins476
Fuzer 106
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing713
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe123
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 46m
Replay Cast
7h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.