• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8336 users

Starcraft community Speedpaintings - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
OTIX
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden491 Posts
May 03 2011 14:19 GMT
#61
These are really nice. Would love to see one of Jinro.

For the people getting blocked there are various ways around it. A simple one is using a conversion site like benderconverter.com or many others.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 14:23:08
May 03 2011 14:22 GMT
#62
I love the day9 video! Manfred and the baneling are great little finishing touches.

To a non-artist, it's really cool to see how the colors come together. At first I thought "why is his chin green??" but it works at the end.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
MountainGoat
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States508 Posts
May 03 2011 14:23 GMT
#63
These are pretty cool. The Day9 one is my favorite. Tastosis next?
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
May 03 2011 14:25 GMT
#64
Really love these paintings, go and do HuK and WhiteRa!
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
Jubhubmubfub
Profile Joined April 2011
United States14 Posts
May 03 2011 14:31 GMT
#65
Drock- I am a student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Going to graduate this fall.
AngelLock- Sweet! I figured he said something when I woke up this morning with 70+ more subscribers.
strongandbig- Yeah, lots of funny colors in that one.

Everyone else- Thank you so much for all the comments! You make we wanna pump these out like every day. I would If I wasn't swamped with school/work/travel right now. And sorry to those who can't view the video because of the copyright issue, i'll try and figure it out a way to fix it. For now, OTIX recommended using benderconverter.com.

I'm either going to do TLO or Jinro next.. They have supreme faces. Do you guys know of some places to find good pictures of them other than google?
msakoda.blogspot.com
Crais
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2136 Posts
May 03 2011 14:45 GMT
#66
Nice work these are great.
RIP MBC Game Hero
VoirDire
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden1923 Posts
May 03 2011 14:57 GMT
#67
On May 03 2011 23:31 Jubhubmubfub wrote:
Drock- I am a student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Going to graduate this fall.
AngelLock- Sweet! I figured he said something when I woke up this morning with 70+ more subscribers.
strongandbig- Yeah, lots of funny colors in that one.

Everyone else- Thank you so much for all the comments! You make we wanna pump these out like every day. I would If I wasn't swamped with school/work/travel right now. And sorry to those who can't view the video because of the copyright issue, i'll try and figure it out a way to fix it. For now, OTIX recommended using benderconverter.com.

I'm either going to do TLO or Jinro next.. They have supreme faces. Do you guys know of some places to find good pictures of them other than google?

Try their fan club threads on TL:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=173648
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=117552

Awesome job btw! I can't wait for Jinro!
contraSol
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States185 Posts
May 03 2011 14:58 GMT
#68
This is impressive
Fiel
Profile Joined March 2010
United States587 Posts
May 03 2011 15:02 GMT
#69
Your voice is somnolent.
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
May 03 2011 15:16 GMT
#70
Saw the Day9 video and looked at the rest of the caricatures on your website. I'm very impressed. The work is amazing. I really like the representation you have with everyone. I think they're quite hilarious. You should do more with the background though. I really enjoyed the details on the background for Day9's caricature. It'd be great if the same level of detail can be in the others. I know that you have an image that you're using, but maybe you can find one with a nice background for each one.

Keep up the great work!
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
May 03 2011 15:17 GMT
#71
I love these! Great job! :D
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
sambo400
Profile Joined March 2011
United States378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 15:32:39
May 03 2011 15:31 GMT
#72
Idra looks like an elf lol

very cool works
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
May 03 2011 15:35 GMT
#73
On May 03 2011 16:09 Jubhubmubfub wrote:
Defacer- I paint on a 8 1/2 x11 canvas at 300 dpi. I use a wacom cintiq 12wx. I only use 3 layers. Sketch layer, base/tone, and then on top of those is the rest of the color.

Xapti- I really want to do Chinro and Artosis. I haven't seen what White-Ra looks like yet. But I'll probably get around to doing him.

Golgotha- I'm still a student. I don't plan on working at a gaming company, unless they want me doing caricatures or something.

Everyone else, thank your for your kind words, i'll keep posting more video's up.


Look no further! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=105748

Absolutely freaking love these! You really succeed at capturing a person's personality and quirks in a painting
I think esports is pretty nice.
ClanRH.TV
Profile Joined July 2010
United States462 Posts
May 03 2011 15:37 GMT
#74
Great stuff!!!
"Don't take life too seriously because you'll never get out alive."
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
May 03 2011 16:03 GMT
#75
Cool stuff, i'm looking forward to the next video. =]
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
May 03 2011 16:03 GMT
#76
On May 03 2011 23:31 Jubhubmubfub wrote:
Drock- I am a student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Going to graduate this fall.
AngelLock- Sweet! I figured he said something when I woke up this morning with 70+ more subscribers.
strongandbig- Yeah, lots of funny colors in that one.

Everyone else- Thank you so much for all the comments! You make we wanna pump these out like every day. I would If I wasn't swamped with school/work/travel right now. And sorry to those who can't view the video because of the copyright issue, i'll try and figure it out a way to fix it. For now, OTIX recommended using benderconverter.com.

I'm either going to do TLO or Jinro next.. They have supreme faces. Do you guys know of some places to find good pictures of them other than google?


Just use the AudioSwap tool on youtube, replace all audio with one of their approved songs they have uploaded. Wont be able to get you talking, but at least they can see it and have music
Wahaha
Jacopana
Profile Joined September 2009
El Salvador210 Posts
May 03 2011 16:07 GMT
#77
Awesomness man! congrats for your work, keep it up, looking forward Jinro's
Valckrie
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom533 Posts
May 03 2011 16:16 GMT
#78
These are really good, keep up the good work!
Fear is a 4 letter word. Why be afraid?
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
May 03 2011 16:19 GMT
#79
You're very talented. These are so awesome.
KillAudio
Profile Joined October 2010
1364 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 16:34:15
May 03 2011 16:30 GMT
#80
Deleted.
From a scale of sheth to idra, how mad are you?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4415
Leta 1550
Bale 59
Shine 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm269
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g7894
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 41m
Patches Events
9h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
OSC
17h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.