![[image loading]](http://postfiles9.naver.net/20101225_280/ddong5678_1293253594024LSDby_JPEG/PC255301.jpg?type=w2)
http://poppaper.net/80123692028
Also, looks like he's making a carrier next
![[image loading]](http://blogfiles10.naver.net/20110220_137/ddong5678_1298174087982_F3ah59_png/K-5.png)
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Arcanewinds
United Kingdom197 Posts
![]() http://poppaper.net/80123692028 Also, looks like he's making a carrier next ![]() | ||
|
Renzin
Australia75 Posts
| ||
|
Wolf
Korea (South)3290 Posts
| ||
|
gardinho
Germany368 Posts
tl, spotlight this! ![]() | ||
|
XiGua
Sweden3085 Posts
I think I would have a new hobby if I knew how to make those paper models xD | ||
|
Snickersnee
United States241 Posts
would love a zerg one sadly ((((but I can't complain with these Amazing job <3 | ||
|
zul
Germany5427 Posts
| ||
|
I)etox
1240 Posts
| ||
|
antilyon
Brazil2546 Posts
| ||
|
Sein
United States1811 Posts
Siege tank: Medium, but the body can be a little frustrating Battlecruiser: Medium. The model is huge, so I recommend reducing the image sizes before printing them out Wraiths: Medium Gauss rifle: Medium Immortal: Difficult Banshee: Very difficult with many tiny pieces. Will require fine tools. | ||
|
MangoTango
United States3670 Posts
| ||
|
intrigue
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
| ||
|
Sein
United States1811 Posts
On April 28 2011 00:27 intrigue wrote: does anyone have a suggestion for a .pdo viewer? googling ".pdo viewer" gives me some japanese links and some spam ones. just want to make sure i'm downloading something legit! Looks like what you want is "Pepakura Viewer" | ||
|
arew
Lithuania1861 Posts
| ||
|
meep
United States1699 Posts
![]() | ||
|
I)etox
1240 Posts
On April 28 2011 00:27 intrigue wrote: does anyone have a suggestion for a .pdo viewer? googling ".pdo viewer" gives me some japanese links and some spam ones. just want to make sure i'm downloading something legit! You can download the Pepakura Viewer here for free. It only works for Windows though so Mac users are out of luck. | ||
|
Obaten
United States730 Posts
| ||
|
robin19999
Netherlands246 Posts
| ||
|
alepov
Netherlands1132 Posts
| ||
|
Rantech
Chile527 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|