• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12118 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 65

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 74 Next
PAYBACK-SXE
Profile Joined April 2011
United States150 Posts
April 05 2012 15:08 GMT
#1281
really curious about blizz banning users....I really wanna use this mod, but dont want to deal with bannings. has it ever been addressed about this being added into HOTS??
PAYBACK ABOVE ALL ELSE
Kaitokid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1327 Posts
April 05 2012 15:25 GMT
#1282
Blizzard is ok with this. If you wanna use it do it, don't worry.
PAYBACK-SXE
Profile Joined April 2011
United States150 Posts
April 05 2012 15:50 GMT
#1283
cool, cool....I'll have to look into all the details when I'm home at my pc so I can dl and setup correctly. I have such little knowledge I get nervous about the setup andf the details, don't want to mess anything up and ruin my game somehow.
PAYBACK ABOVE ALL ELSE
weebs
Profile Joined January 2011
United States35 Posts
April 05 2012 21:32 GMT
#1284
Can you refresh the dark stalker mod, when I try to download it, mediafire says the download cannot be found.
DashedHopes
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada414 Posts
April 07 2012 05:43 GMT
#1285
I got this awhile ago, it is really cool and more enjoying.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-14 19:43:26
April 14 2012 19:36 GMT
#1286
Sooo, I know this isn't at all related to my mod, but I could really use some help
I had to make a 3 minute trailer of a game I'm working on(very unfinished). I'd appreciate it if you guys could give it a few views and likes.

This is the vid


The Thread(Please post any comments or feedback here since it's so off topic from the current thread)

Thank you.
Kill the Deathball
Daviran
Profile Joined March 2011
United States21 Posts
April 19 2012 04:45 GMT
#1287
For some reason this mod doesnt make my ling color more intense. It changes everything else, even banes but my lings dont change x.x
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 06:46:03
April 19 2012 06:42 GMT
#1288
On April 19 2012 13:45 Daviran wrote:
For some reason this mod doesnt make my ling color more intense. It changes everything else, even banes but my lings dont change x.x


hmmmm which method of installation did you use?

if you used the installer, try doing the manual install and let me know if that works or doesn't.
Kill the Deathball
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
April 19 2012 06:46 GMT
#1289
I've used it for a month or two, no ban. Love it.
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
April 24 2012 09:26 GMT
#1290
I love this mod. Blue looks so much better on my troops now! :D

It's too bad I can't always be blue against red though
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Dac
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada538 Posts
April 24 2012 19:13 GMT
#1291
Can't wait to try it. I saw protech using it on stream and it looks very nice.
zanderfever.TV
Profile Joined March 2010
United States362 Posts
April 24 2012 19:21 GMT
#1292
Is there a way to make only certain units use the mod?
ArcticRaven
Profile Joined August 2011
France1406 Posts
April 24 2012 20:51 GMT
#1293
Watching the Korean Weekly right now - this helps so much in early game ZvZ. Thank you !
[Govie] Wierd shit, on a 6 game AP winning streak with KOTL in the trench. I searched gandalf quotes and spammed them all game long, trenchwarfare247, whateva it takes!
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 07:01:39
April 28 2012 07:01 GMT
#1294
Hey, awesome mod !
But now my game is very slow, I'm often the last one loading(while I used to be the first one), and I have FPS drops, does this have anything to do with the fact that I used the AutoInstaller?

Thanks for your answers
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
April 28 2012 23:07 GMT
#1295
On April 28 2012 16:01 Falco252 wrote:
Hey, awesome mod !
But now my game is very slow, I'm often the last one loading(while I used to be the first one), and I have FPS drops, does this have anything to do with the fact that I used the AutoInstaller?

Thanks for your answers


Hmm, it really shouldn't have anything to do with that. I don't think there have been any reports of this since I released this mod.
Kill the Deathball
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
April 29 2012 01:07 GMT
#1296
Yeah, my fps has sucked for the last month, even after I dusted my computer out. I drop to about 10fps during big fights on min settings, which isn't right.

Any relation to the mod? I have been using it... I doubt it, but worth checking.
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
May 04 2012 16:56 GMT
#1297
Oh by the way, a friend asked some stuff about Stronger team color, Xmouse button control and custom background.

Xmouse button control is fine, but Blizzard's AntiHack won't know about Stronger Team color and custom background/buttons, and it's outside the End User Agreements.
So basically you MAY get banned from Blizzard for using Stronger Team Color or changing stuff in MPQs.

Here's the screenshot he made
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/18/1336150068-blizzardmousetricktexturepack.jpg

So carefull guys, even tho Blizzard don't mind it, whenever the update is too slow or not working and you get owned by Warden, you won't get a second chance
ProphetCasting
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7 Posts
May 07 2012 07:22 GMT
#1298
Hey, I know it's not your mod. But i'm having trouble getting another mod to work, the dark protoss/evil protoss one, and I've tried renaming the folder etc etc. & then dragging it into the folder. But it doesn't seem to be working still. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?
It's gonna be biblical.
nicebuffalo
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States27 Posts
May 08 2012 04:22 GMT
#1299
How do I remove this mod?
Genesis Brood
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States193 Posts
May 08 2012 05:58 GMT
#1300
I have not been able to get this to work. Used to work fine but now it doesn't. I have tried both the installer method and the manual method. Incidentally, when I'm watching 2v2 replays, I can't individualize the colors, meaning both players on a team share the same color and even if press ALT-F, it doesn't change. Below are the pictures for without and with the mod enabled.

+ Show Spoiler +

Without the Mod, picture 1

+ Show Spoiler +

Without the mod, picture 2

+ Show Spoiler +
With the mod, picture 1

+ Show Spoiler +
With the mod, picture 2


As you can see, there is no difference in the images.
I'll love you like I love the palm of my hand.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP34
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
ProTech138
SHIN 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28075
Hyuk 1302
Shuttle 1153
Bisu 1089
Mind 850
Mini 294
Larva 275
firebathero 244
EffOrt 201
Soma 184
[ Show more ]
Last 131
ZerO 101
Leta 96
Zeus 79
Pusan 69
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Bale 34
Sexy 34
Trap 33
PianO 32
sorry 32
Killer 31
hero 30
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 25
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Dendi883
XcaliburYe646
XaKoH 430
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
Other Games
gofns38309
singsing2598
B2W.Neo922
crisheroes323
Happy226
DeMusliM203
OGKoka 160
Mew2King110
Livibee103
ToD68
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8041
League of Legends
• Jankos1717
Other Games
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h
AI Arena Tournament
5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.