• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8242 users

GosI[Terran] parts with ROOT - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
April 06 2011 22:33 GMT
#121
On April 07 2011 07:31 moltenlead wrote:
Kitty is still in high school, and I do think that he should have taken time to finish before jumping into SC2. However, one thing that I can't figure out is how Pokebunny can manage high school and professional playing. It seems like HS is a drain on time unless you're going to flunk and base everything on SC2.


HS doesn't take that much time at all unless you're really serious about it or do other after school activities. I'm still in HS o_o
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
April 06 2011 22:35 GMT
#122
On April 07 2011 07:31 moltenlead wrote:
Kitty is still in high school, and I do think that he should have taken time to finish before jumping into SC2. However, one thing that I can't figure out is how Pokebunny can manage high school and professional playing. It seems like HS is a drain on time unless you're going to flunk and base everything on SC2.


huh? Leenock on team fou is in school and bounces between code s and code a in gsl.
There's no S in KT. :P
Playguuu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States926 Posts
April 06 2011 22:39 GMT
#123
Had no idea he had that kind of history with team hopping in BW. Talented player the victim of his own capriciousness. I guess I could have expected that from all the name switches.
I used to be just like you, then I took a sweetroll to the knee.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
April 06 2011 22:39 GMT
#124
On April 07 2011 07:33 KawaiiRice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 07:31 moltenlead wrote:
Kitty is still in high school, and I do think that he should have taken time to finish before jumping into SC2. However, one thing that I can't figure out is how Pokebunny can manage high school and professional playing. It seems like HS is a drain on time unless you're going to flunk and base everything on SC2.


HS doesn't take that much time at all unless you're really serious about it or do other after school activities. I'm still in HS o_o


like a boss
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Brad
Profile Joined April 2010
2754 Posts
April 06 2011 22:44 GMT
#125
Some people mature slower than others. *shrugs*
Lee Jae Dong proved that a focus on mechanics and execution could solve problems in the StarCraft game strategy.
ThE_OsToJiY
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada1167 Posts
April 06 2011 22:46 GMT
#126
lol juan ><

So typical...
@ostojiy
UselessTies
Profile Joined October 2010
United States27 Posts
April 06 2011 22:46 GMT
#127
I get the feeling that he was kicked as opposed to leaving the team. He didn't really seem to get along with the other members of ROOT. If he did leave, it's sad to see someone with his potential shoot himself in the foot.
"One of the few truly selfish things you can do, that doesn't make you an asshole, is to make yourself happy by making someone else happy." - Ze Frank
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
April 06 2011 22:49 GMT
#128
On April 07 2011 06:05 Xeris wrote:
lololololololol

(-_-)
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
dapierow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Serbia1316 Posts
April 06 2011 22:50 GMT
#129
I love how many people are hating on him lol.. guess they cant get over the fact hes better than everyone here on the thread and will only improve the more he plays
Eat.Sleep.Starcraft 2
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
April 06 2011 22:51 GMT
#130
Time for a new nick to go with the new clan maybe? To keep things from going stale.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
April 06 2011 22:54 GMT
#131
On April 07 2011 07:50 dapierow wrote:
I love how many people are hating on him lol.. guess they cant get over the fact hes better than everyone here on the thread and will only improve the more he plays


No one is hating on his skill. Everyone is hating on or at least poking fun at his inability to remain with one team for more than a fortnight. Your fanboyism isn't helping either.

Best of luck to ROOT! And I hope this kid can find the true meaning of camaraderie and friendship with a future team.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
April 06 2011 22:55 GMT
#132
On April 07 2011 07:31 moltenlead wrote:
Kitty is still in high school, and I do think that he should have taken time to finish before jumping into SC2. However, one thing that I can't figure out is how Pokebunny can manage high school and professional playing. It seems like HS is a drain on time unless you're going to flunk and base everything on SC2.

Hah, perhaps it's different per country / person. I know I could spend roughly 8 hours a day on games when I was in highschool.

I watched him play on Destiny's stream a few times and he didn't seem to fit in too much though. He would tell Destiny he was way better than him and such, and it kind of seemed to me to be the kind of thing that could get on your nerves (assuming he did the same with team leaders Catz and Drewbie), so it didn't surprise me either. I don't know his BW history though, but anyone who changes names every two weeks might have a problem commiting. >.>
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
April 06 2011 22:57 GMT
#133
Well one thing is for sure. This guy will never get married
DeltruS
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2214 Posts
April 06 2011 22:57 GMT
#134
Rofl nobody is going to recruit him now. I remember hearing he was being really stubborn and not listening to teammate advice.
http://grooveshark.com/#/deltrus/music
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
April 06 2011 22:58 GMT
#135
On April 07 2011 07:57 Tabbris wrote:
Well one thing is for sure. This guy will never get married

I wouldn't say never, but obviously not anytime soon
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
April 06 2011 22:58 GMT
#136
Part of me wants to start quoting all the people who said he was likely a changed person after the 2 years he has "matured" since doing the same thing in BW... but I will leave at this... "I'm not surprised." I'm glad he left though... he was the only Root member I didn't like because of his attitude. I hope they find a good terran replacement.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
April 06 2011 22:59 GMT
#137
What. Wow.

Yeah his maturity is an issue, isn't it?
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
April 06 2011 22:59 GMT
#138
On April 07 2011 07:57 DeltruS wrote:
Rofl nobody is going to recruit him now. I remember hearing he was being really stubborn and not listening to teammate advice.

well he only copies koreans, nothing else, and anything we said that was different from what koreans did was wrong to him
dapierow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Serbia1316 Posts
April 06 2011 23:05 GMT
#139
On April 07 2011 07:59 Fayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 07:57 DeltruS wrote:
Rofl nobody is going to recruit him now. I remember hearing he was being really stubborn and not listening to teammate advice.

well he only copies koreans, nothing else, and anything we said that was different from what koreans did was wrong to him


Isn't it?
Eat.Sleep.Starcraft 2
n00b3rt
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria890 Posts
April 06 2011 23:12 GMT
#140
On April 07 2011 07:57 Tabbris wrote:
Well one thing is for sure. This guy will never get married

Wouldn't quote you on that, women can get desperate too :D However I pity his future wife. As for the guy, I didn't know he was that good (people here seem convinced he is top 3 terrans in NA) but if he is, manner wouldn't be too much of a problem in finding a team. I'm not quite sure if the guy is mentally stable though, some stuff on Destiny's stream were pretty strange to say the least
Yeah, whatever
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4415
Leta 1550
Bale 59
Shine 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm269
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g7894
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 43m
Patches Events
9h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
OSC
17h 43m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.