• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12720 users

Losing my Expansion

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Titanidis
Profile Joined April 2006
Greece132 Posts
April 04 2011 15:44 GMT
#1
Hi all,
this is something I made when I listened at the radio "losing my religion" after last weekend of mostly loses. A big thanks to my friend sakoulaki who helped with ideas and corrections.
Enjoy

Losing my expansion

Oh, maps are bigger
are bigger and you
And you do wall in
The lings will have to go through
The distance to your main
Oh no, I've lost this match
I screwed it up

(chorus)
That's me in the corner
That's me in a spot, tight, I'm
Losing my expansion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've lost this match
I haven't sent enough
I thought that I sent some banelings
I thought that I made a queen
I think I thought you won't run by

Every reaper
In every watching tower I'm
missing information
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt toss by early pool, pool
Oh no, I've lost this match
I screwed it up
Consider this
Consider this
The rant of a fellow zerg
Consider this
The drop I brought in
To your main failed
What if all these cloacked banshees
Come floating around
Now I've lost the match
I thought that I made some banelings
I thought that I made a queen
I think I thought you won't run by

But that was just the team
That was a crappy team

(repeat chorus)

But that was just the team
Try, cry, why try?
But that was just the team
crappy team, crappy team

leaving...


lebowskiguy
Profile Joined August 2005
Greece201 Posts
April 04 2011 16:05 GMT
#2
I loled @ the watching tower part
Smokie my friend, you are entering a world of pain.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
April 04 2011 16:05 GMT
#3
as soon as I read the title I knew this was going to be a parody of losing my religion.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
April 04 2011 16:10 GMT
#4
On April 05 2011 01:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
as soon as I read the title I knew this was going to be a parody of losing my religion.


Me too. I was already making up my own version in case it wasn't a parody, so that I could write one myself

Neat idea.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
coddan
Profile Joined May 2010
Estonia890 Posts
April 04 2011 16:18 GMT
#5
Why don't you make the song, or let someone else make the song, and then post it...
Titanidis
Profile Joined April 2006
Greece132 Posts
April 04 2011 16:21 GMT
#6
if someone is able to make it a song, is free to do it! :D
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
April 04 2011 16:21 GMT
#7
On April 05 2011 01:18 coddan wrote:
Why don't you make the song, or let someone else make the song, and then post it...

While he's at it, why not publish it and make an entire album and don't post it unless it makes it to the top 10 worldwide ~~ Whine whine whine.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
April 04 2011 16:22 GMT
#8
haha i only read the title and was thinking about loosing my religion by REM and yeah - looks like i was right :D
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
sp00n-
Profile Joined July 2010
48 Posts
April 04 2011 16:25 GMT
#9
I sang this song in my head with REM and it sounds good :p
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
April 04 2011 18:27 GMT
#10
HAHA this is so good, someone please make a song of it!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
April 04 2011 18:29 GMT
#11
Was hoping it was Losing My Edge by LCD Soundsystem, but still a great song. :D
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
April 04 2011 18:49 GMT
#12
It looks alright! :D

I hope someone takes the job and do this, maybe tweak a little bit in some parts to better fit the timings.

But other than that, looks neat!

//tx
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
April 04 2011 18:50 GMT
#13
okay since we all know a song is gonna be made

PLEASE i hope it someone with and amazing voice <3 i fucking love R.E.M
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
coddan
Profile Joined May 2010
Estonia890 Posts
April 04 2011 23:30 GMT
#14
On April 05 2011 01:21 JackDino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 01:18 coddan wrote:
Why don't you make the song, or let someone else make the song, and then post it...

While he's at it, why not publish it and make an entire album and don't post it unless it makes it to the top 10 worldwide ~~ Whine whine whine.


Oh hey, I had this idea for a painting, isn't it beautiful?
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1244
TKL 438
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1244
ByuN 480
TKL 438
IndyStarCraft 269
Reynor 262
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24918
Calm 2405
Shuttle 373
Mini 170
White-Ra 133
firebathero 87
ZZZero.O 76
scan(afreeca) 23
soO 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11115
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3865
Liquid`Hasu530
MindelVK8
Other Games
summit1g4568
Liquid`RaSZi2217
fl0m1783
FrodaN1293
B2W.Neo723
olofmeister697
Khaldor481
Beastyqt366
Livibee187
crisheroes162
Mew2King68
ToD55
Pyrionflax30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 32
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach36
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• 80smullet 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1233
• Shiphtur662
• WagamamaTV469
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 40m
Replay Cast
3h 40m
OSC
16h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.