• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10552 users

QuanticIllusion's Replay Thread - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
strength
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States493 Posts
February 24 2012 05:27 GMT
#121
yaya i love you chris =]
Brox
Profile Joined December 2011
12 Posts
February 24 2012 07:39 GMT
#122
You are 15 and better than I ever dreamed I would be!

keep it up! You are amazing :D
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
February 24 2012 08:08 GMT
#123
Thanks for replay packs.
May I ask you what do you think about mech in tvp?

p.s (out of context) do you go school?
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
February 24 2012 08:16 GMT
#124
On February 24 2012 16:39 Brox wrote:
You are 15 and better than I ever dreamed I would be!

keep it up! You are amazing :D


age is irrelevant, why do people keep saying this?
Die tomorrow - Live today
rqPlan
Profile Joined December 2011
Nicaragua42 Posts
February 24 2012 08:16 GMT
#125
Thanks for replays and grats on your Rank 1 EU, 2.5k stream viewers
1. Remove unlimed unit selection - 2. Remove macro boosters - 3. Six workers
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
February 24 2012 08:20 GMT
#126
On February 24 2012 17:08 Sergio1992 wrote:
p.s (out of context) do you go school?

I know he should answer this himself, but theres a post earlier in the thread where someone asks him if he doesn't go to school and he says no. Anyways, I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to quit school to play starcraft when they are only 15 years old...
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
February 24 2012 09:17 GMT
#127
The fact that this kid is only 15, (probably closer to 16) makes me not even want to play SC2. Been working 50-60 hours a week since I graduated college so I don't have the time but knowing that there's highschool kids dominating the Americas server just makes me not even want to try to get competitive anymore. I just simply won't have the time to compete.

So downloading these reps, with a beer, after a long work week and chilling makes me happy enough. Thanks ill!
wESty_terra
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany11 Posts
February 26 2012 22:50 GMT
#128
keep owning bro, i'm always watching your stream even if its offline i watch the recorded ones
YaTa
Profile Joined January 2011
51 Posts
February 26 2012 23:03 GMT
#129
On February 24 2012 18:17 Nizzy wrote:
The fact that this kid is only 15, (probably closer to 16) makes me not even want to play SC2. Been working 50-60 hours a week since I graduated college so I don't have the time but knowing that there's highschool kids dominating the Americas server just makes me not even want to try to get competitive anymore. I just simply won't have the time to compete.

So downloading these reps, with a beer, after a long work week and chilling makes me happy enough. Thanks ill!


true but you still have a shot at playing competitively if you use your time and play smartly. the only reason illusion is successful is because he is an extremely smart player and that he is American-Korean :D
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
February 27 2012 23:12 GMT
#130
On February 27 2012 08:03 YaTa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 18:17 Nizzy wrote:
The fact that this kid is only 15, (probably closer to 16) makes me not even want to play SC2. Been working 50-60 hours a week since I graduated college so I don't have the time but knowing that there's highschool kids dominating the Americas server just makes me not even want to try to get competitive anymore. I just simply won't have the time to compete.

So downloading these reps, with a beer, after a long work week and chilling makes me happy enough. Thanks ill!


true but you still have a shot at playing competitively if you use your time and play smartly. the only reason illusion is successful is because he is an extremely smart player and that he is American-Korean :D

work hard
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
jliu
Profile Joined March 2011
282 Posts
February 28 2012 00:44 GMT
#131
Awesome mech play I just saw! Do you have any replays that are good examples of what you did?
(Also for some reason when I try to go factory/hellion builds, (e.g. reactor hellion for the expansion) I end up dying to chrono-boosted stalkers because I don't have enough marines. Do you have any advice, should I just change my build order?
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
February 28 2012 02:30 GMT
#132
On February 28 2012 09:44 jliu wrote:
Awesome mech play I just saw! Do you have any replays that are good examples of what you did?
(Also for some reason when I try to go factory/hellion builds, (e.g. reactor hellion for the expansion) I end up dying to chrono-boosted stalkers because I don't have enough marines. Do you have any advice, should I just change my build order?

I have some, they arent labeled though because that would be a pain TT
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
GOWG
Profile Joined October 2010
United States15 Posts
April 01 2012 00:43 GMT
#133
I came here to request some mech replays too after seeing it on stream
"Even a blind clock is right two times a day." -Trump
lac29
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1485 Posts
April 01 2012 00:52 GMT
#134
Thanks! I appreciate the effort!
iCastor
Profile Joined March 2012
United States35 Posts
April 01 2012 00:56 GMT
#135
Nice stream (: can't wait to check these out!
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice your gift." Steve Prefontain
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
April 01 2012 00:58 GMT
#136
Sweet Jesus, gonna study the hell out of these replays... He went like 16-0 today... O_O
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 01 2012 01:05 GMT
#137
I saw a game dropped to NightEnd on Shakuras TvP, but yeah, mostly wins other than that.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
April 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#138
Illusion is awesome! So awesome, in fact, that we're proud to have him in the FRB Grand Tournament coming up in April.

Shameless plug aside, as a Zerg player trying to switch to Terran, this rep pack should be useful x 1000000.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
Aqo[il]
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Israel183 Posts
April 01 2012 02:13 GMT
#139
I've been checking Terran replays from a lot of different players all considered to be in the top in one place or another and they all disappointed me terribly, except for a few replays that were all from vileIllusion. Thanks for uploading those packs!
Your playstyle is some of the most solid I've seen and I'm expecting to see it become more and more popular over time as people figure this game out better.
Reavers. Lurkers. Vultures. Defilers. Corsairs. Vessels. Why did they remove all the cool units from SC2...?
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
April 01 2012 06:54 GMT
#140
Thanks guys, I'll upload more replays in the future if I have time
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
Leta 118
ZerO 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 12
HiyA 10
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1677
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude13
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
32m
Stellar Fest
32m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 32m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.