• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10688 users

4Gate - The new hit by Rebecca Black. - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
UberThing
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain410 Posts
March 20 2011 13:10 GMT
#81
On March 20 2011 21:57 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 17:02 Potthead wrote:
Holy shit this is awesome! TotalBiscuit to record like he did Fear of the Grack? Yes please :D Good work with this. Oh, and nothing can make it worse. Parody "My Jeans" now? :D


All the casting gold in the world could not convince me to do this


Haha... I have to agree with you. Why would anyone want to be associated with such a terrible/ ear splitting record?
Wag1
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
March 20 2011 13:11 GMT
#82
youtube link, please !
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Kontemptuous
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia132 Posts
March 20 2011 13:20 GMT
#83
On March 20 2011 15:04 Dr. ROCKZO wrote:
Check out my APM, in the replay

lol, that line is so relevant on so many levels

TempO, please do the 37 year-old rapper part <3
Zerg walks into a bar, sees the counter - and leaves.
drooL
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2108 Posts
March 20 2011 14:11 GMT
#84
this is epic.
@nowSimon
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 17:21:42
March 20 2011 17:21 GMT
#85
On March 20 2011 15:04 Dr. ROCKZO wrote:
I think I've actually managed to make the song worse, which is a feat in itself. Oh well, enjoy the fruits of boredom.

5 o'clock spawn, in Jungle Basin
Gonna go rush, gotta be prepared
Gotta build my probes, gotta mine minerals
Chrono-in' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, Yes I'm definitely rushin'
Gotta get down, to his natural main choke.
Gotta scout his base, I see a terran.

4 Rines at the front ramp
Workers at the Back Door
Gotta make my mind up
Where should I attack to hit his Base?

It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

6 minutes in, Snipin' all his Rax's
Warpin' in so fast, look at all his d00ds die
1a, 1a, I've won, hooray
You know what that means
I owned this, don't talk shit
Check out my APM, in the replay heyyy (not enough syllables even though this lyric is really good, maybe a good singer can mash it correctly)
I got this, you suck, got blew it
Now you know it

(Missing second lead-in and chorus here so maybe something like this)
Killin your SC-Vs
Blowin up your CC
Now to just insult, I
Cast Hallucinaaaate

It's 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.


Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

First I build my first gate, first gate.
Then I build my second next gate, second next gate.
"E" "B" "G" and then "Z E"
Now that's "GG"
My death ball's incoming today.

So then I build the third gate,
my fourth gate, comes afterwards.
AND LAWL UP THE LADDER I ASCEND

1 A, Incoming Attack
So pushin' at the front ramp (At the front ramp)
At the Back Door (Back Door)
I’m ballin', bruisin' (Yeah, yeah)
Mass Pain, Droppin' Mains.
Wit’ some G-Shields on'a side (Woo!)
(C’mon) Passin’ by is a floating factory
But this noob's got nothing else to see
Just my style, it’s 4gate, it’s beastin'
We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all!


It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

EDIT: So yeah, syllables don't match up beat for beat, you have to squint your perceptions a little (Speed up, slow down) Hopefully I'll be able to illustrate my intentions when I record.

I also invite you to come up with your own raps.


Made some edits so it flows a little better. That rap is pretty hard so I just left it as Bla did.
Moderator
CodECleaR
Profile Joined November 2010
United States395 Posts
March 20 2011 17:28 GMT
#86
Wtf lol.
How do you beat a terran who's hardcore turtling off 3 base? Flip him on his back and walk away."
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
March 20 2011 20:20 GMT
#87
On March 21 2011 02:21 Excalibur_Z wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2011 15:04 Dr. ROCKZO wrote:
I think I've actually managed to make the song worse, which is a feat in itself. Oh well, enjoy the fruits of boredom.

5 o'clock spawn, in Jungle Basin
Gonna go rush, gotta be prepared
Gotta build my probes, gotta mine minerals
Chrono-in' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, Yes I'm definitely rushin'
Gotta get down, to his natural main choke.
Gotta scout his base, I see a terran.

4 Rines at the front ramp
Workers at the Back Door
Gotta make my mind up
Where should I attack to hit his Base?

It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

6 minutes in, Snipin' all his Rax's
Warpin' in so fast, look at all his d00ds die
1a, 1a, I've won, hooray
You know what that means
I owned this, don't talk shit
Check out my APM, in the replay heyyy (not enough syllables even though this lyric is really good, maybe a good singer can mash it correctly)
I got this, you suck, got blew it
Now you know it

(Missing second lead-in and chorus here so maybe something like this)
Killin your SC-Vs
Blowin up your CC
Now to just insult, I
Cast Hallucinaaaate

It's 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.


Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

First I build my first gate, first gate.
Then I build my second next gate, second next gate.
"E" "B" "G" and then "Z E"
Now that's "GG"
My death ball's incoming today.

So then I build the third gate,
my fourth gate, comes afterwards.
AND LAWL UP THE LADDER I ASCEND

1 A, Incoming Attack
So pushin' at the front ramp (At the front ramp)
At the Back Door (Back Door)
I’m ballin', bruisin' (Yeah, yeah)
Mass Pain, Droppin' Mains.
Wit’ some G-Shields on'a side (Woo!)
(C’mon) Passin’ by is a floating factory
But this noob's got nothing else to see
Just my style, it’s 4gate, it’s beastin'
We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all!


It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

EDIT: So yeah, syllables don't match up beat for beat, you have to squint your perceptions a little (Speed up, slow down) Hopefully I'll be able to illustrate my intentions when I record.

I also invite you to come up with your own raps.


Made some edits so it flows a little better. That rap is pretty hard so I just left it as Bla did.


Can't wait for someone to do this (hopefully). It will probably destroy the internet once it is uploaded though.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
March 20 2011 22:55 GMT
#88
--- Nuked ---
VEReHrT
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 21 2011 00:34 GMT
#89
On March 21 2011 07:55 Vezex wrote:
oh god i listened to the original and tried to sing along these lyrics and now its stuck in my head ._.

MAKE IT STOP


There's only one way...


[image loading]

As long as we keep our passion as progamers, we will always have an opportunity to meet again. On a purely personal note, I'd like to show him the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. SlayerS_BoxeR
Martius
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada6 Posts
March 21 2011 00:40 GMT
#90
On March 21 2011 02:21 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2011 15:04 Dr. ROCKZO wrote:
I think I've actually managed to make the song worse, which is a feat in itself. Oh well, enjoy the fruits of boredom.

5 o'clock spawn, in Jungle Basin
Gonna go rush, gotta be prepared
Gotta build my probes, gotta mine minerals
Chrono-in' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, Yes I'm definitely rushin'
Gotta get down, to his natural main choke.
Gotta scout his base, I see a terran.

4 Rines at the front ramp
Workers at the Back Door
Gotta make my mind up
Where should I attack to hit his Base?

It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

6 minutes in, Snipin' all his Rax's
Warpin' in so fast, look at all his d00ds die
1a, 1a, I've won, hooray
You know what that means
I owned this, don't talk shit
Check out my APM, in the replay heyyy (not enough syllables even though this lyric is really good, maybe a good singer can mash it correctly)
I got this, you suck, got blew it
Now you know it

(Missing second lead-in and chorus here so maybe something like this)
Killin your SC-Vs
Blowin up your CC
Now to just insult, I
Cast Hallucinaaaate

It's 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.


Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

First I build my first gate, first gate.
Then I build my second next gate, second next gate.
"E" "B" "G" and then "Z E"
Now that's "GG"
My death ball's incoming today.

So then I build the third gate,
my fourth gate, comes afterwards.
AND LAWL UP THE LADDER I ASCEND

1 A, Incoming Attack
So pushin' at the front ramp (At the front ramp)
At the Back Door (Back Door)
I’m ballin', bruisin' (Yeah, yeah)
Mass Pain, Droppin' Mains.
Wit’ some G-Shields on'a side (Woo!)
(C’mon) Passin’ by is a floating factory
But this noob's got nothing else to see
Just my style, it’s 4gate, it’s beastin'
We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all!


It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

It's a 4gate, 4gate
Crushing nerds with my 4gate
A-Move up the ramp, yeah you should be frightened, frightened.
4gate, 4gate
Another nerd crushed with my 4gate
This build got me all the way to Diamond.

Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
Forcefield Here, Forcefield There! (forcefield sound effect)
"F" "F" "F" "F"
Good luck trying to defend.

EDIT: So yeah, syllables don't match up beat for beat, you have to squint your perceptions a little (Speed up, slow down) Hopefully I'll be able to illustrate my intentions when I record.

I also invite you to come up with your own raps.


Made some edits so it flows a little better. That rap is pretty hard so I just left it as Bla did.
\

Excalibur, you did your edits really well.
I'm really looking forward to hearing this when it comes out and sneaking it onto my school's bell music. :D
GLHF (go lose. have fun.)
LlamaNamedOsama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1900 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 01:02:07
March 21 2011 00:58 GMT
#91
On March 20 2011 15:12 Whole wrote:
where is smix?


Nah, smix can actually sing, if you want to more closely match the song, just get some random person who'll talk through the entire thing and add autotune
Dario Wünsch: I guess...Creator...met his maker *sunglasses*
tadL
Profile Joined September 2010
Croatia679 Posts
March 21 2011 01:06 GMT
#92
Tale "Sweet Child o Mine" music for this song and it cauld be a hit
ProfessorCold
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States41 Posts
March 21 2011 01:15 GMT
#93
Holy crap send this to Husky.
Proud follower of Jesus Christ; favorite players include Jaedong and Destiny
TitleRug
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States651 Posts
March 21 2011 01:21 GMT
#94
someone needs to record this XD
coLCruncher fighting!
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 21 2011 01:30 GMT
#95
Where is Husky to record that. He did Justin Bieber already, so I suppose all his self-respect is gone already(no offense).

Man, after seeing this I had to listen to the actual music for the first time. I think I'm about to lose my ears, oh god.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
March 21 2011 01:34 GMT
#96
I'm actually surprised no one has recorded this yet.
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
March 21 2011 01:41 GMT
#97
yeah yeah im gonna go bribe suspense, smix is Wayyyy tooo good, and has too much of a sexy voice for this song.
More expensive than a mothership
azn_dude1
Profile Joined October 2010
162 Posts
March 21 2011 04:26 GMT
#98
On March 20 2011 16:57 Dr. ROCKZO wrote:
Ok, So I'm working on getting this recorded with something a little better than a IRC Mic. Should be fun.

B Abm E F#

Oh Ark Music Factory, how bad you are.


It's actually in the key of C, or at least that's what she sings in the unplugged version.
insta
Profile Joined May 2010
216 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 04:29:06
March 21 2011 04:28 GMT
#99
On March 20 2011 15:04 Dr. ROCKZO wrote:

First I build my first gate, first gate.
Then I build my second gate, second gate.
"E" "B" "G" and "Z E" Now that's "GG"
My death ball's incoming today.




pure awesomeness :D


*edit : forgot to remove a tag*
pls dont judge before research, pls dont research before thinking
Suspense
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States500 Posts
March 21 2011 04:37 GMT
#100
On March 21 2011 10:41 CheekyDuck wrote:
yeah yeah im gonna go bribe suspense, smix is Wayyyy tooo good, and has too much of a sexy voice for this song.


Bribe accepted... I guess I have to do this now huh?

Give me a few days and I'll make it happen
Call me Mr. Tripped-Fell-Landed-On-1-A
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 125
Vindicta 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11446
Artosis 561
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3954
JimRising 581
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4687
Khaldor1107
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam631
FrodaN141
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS93
NeuroSwarm77
ViBE59
JuggernautJason41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie676
• Scarra455
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 5m
Stellar Fest
14h 5m
OSC
23h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.