• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7989 users

Tracking your 1v1 games - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Toxin451
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States34 Posts
March 20 2011 06:12 GMT
#21
On March 20 2011 12:30 jmbthirteen wrote:
Pretty cool man, good work!

Thanks.
Appreciate all the messages, everyone. I hope it helps. I'd love to hear if someone really gets some value out of it, like finding out that your "worst match" wasn't the one you thought it was - or something.
"you don't need to panic, because that is bad for you" Dimaga on Mr Bitter's 12 weeks
Toxin451
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States34 Posts
March 22 2011 20:38 GMT
#22
Added a couple more features and a new sheet and a "win/loss by date" chart. I think these will be my final updates before the new season starts.
"you don't need to panic, because that is bad for you" Dimaga on Mr Bitter's 12 weeks
daimyo
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
77 Posts
March 22 2011 21:07 GMT
#23
thank you very much for this. this is awesome.
CraZyWayne
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany357 Posts
March 22 2011 21:10 GMT
#24
Hahahahaha, it's 2011 and Starcraft 2 is out for several months now, but people have to make excel files to calculate win/loss ratios. Thank you Blizzard! ♥


Sad.
"tahts halo. dont worry"
Toxin451
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States34 Posts
March 23 2011 17:41 GMT
#25
On March 23 2011 06:10 CraZyWayne wrote:
Hahahahaha, it's 2011 and Starcraft 2 is out for several months now, but people have to make excel files to calculate win/loss ratios. Thank you Blizzard! ♥
Sad.


Oh it does so much more than that.............
"you don't need to panic, because that is bad for you" Dimaga on Mr Bitter's 12 weeks
Crankenstein
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia150 Posts
March 23 2011 21:45 GMT
#26
Thanks for the file... very awesome
Phinix
Profile Joined October 2010
United States116 Posts
March 23 2011 22:56 GMT
#27
Beautifully polished. Kudos! :-)
My wife thinks day[9] is hot
Toxin451
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States34 Posts
March 28 2011 23:32 GMT
#28
New season tomorrow! Don't forget to start tracking your 1v1 games!
"you don't need to panic, because that is bad for you" Dimaga on Mr Bitter's 12 weeks
Bizarro252
Profile Joined January 2011
180 Posts
March 29 2011 00:39 GMT
#29
Haha, I actually started working on putting one like this together for myself just yesterday and was going to post it when it was done, yours is already way better than mine so thanks!!
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 00:54:58
March 29 2011 00:46 GMT
#30
I'm so starting this for the new season. The math and stats nerd in me demands it.

Edit: just a note: it seems to already be filled in. Is this just an example and we are supposed to reset it or are you accidentally saving over the master file? Sorry I'm a bit of a nub when it comes to Excel. I took the basic class back when I was in Commerce but that's it.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
alexhard
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden317 Posts
March 29 2011 00:59 GMT
#31
Now if I could just directly paste the data from sc2gears into this file...
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
March 29 2011 01:07 GMT
#32
On March 29 2011 09:46 Ben... wrote:
I'm so starting this for the new season. The math and stats nerd in me demands it.

Edit: just a note: it seems to already be filled in. Is this just an example and we are supposed to reset it or are you accidentally saving over the master file? Sorry I'm a bit of a nub when it comes to Excel. I took the basic class back when I was in Commerce but that's it.


Yeh, it still has all your stuff in it. I would love this tho! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for ages now.
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
kYem
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom412 Posts
March 29 2011 01:09 GMT
#33
Well you could use sc2gears.... that will save a lot of time ...

I still have all my replays since release and i can see my win/lose with out much problem it really good to look at map win rates, other than that go for master league ! If win/loses is so important, you should be able to get in master rather soon.
Hell
AsianBullets
Profile Joined March 2011
United States26 Posts
March 29 2011 01:19 GMT
#34
How do I quickly delete all your data? I want to, well, of course, make room for my profile )
[Silverflame]
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany640 Posts
March 29 2011 01:37 GMT
#35
This is great work, thank you! If there would be something like this implemented into the b.net itself all my dreams would become true :D ... Well and hosting replays ofc^^
Fav P Stork / Fav T Fantasy / Fav Z Hoejja
duartesito
Profile Joined March 2010
Dominican Republic32 Posts
March 29 2011 02:26 GMT
#36
Thanks a lot! Gonna be using this a lot! One question though, how can i know what league my opponent is from?
Im just out buying soy souce
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
March 29 2011 02:35 GMT
#37
Neat!!
I don't know how to use it though

I think I might download SC2Gears now...
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
Final3
Profile Joined August 2010
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 04:11:04
March 29 2011 03:50 GMT
#38
I'd love to use this, but the "blanks" in it are kind of confusing me. Also, how would I set it up for Gold Platinum Diamond and Masters? Any help would be great! Thanks

EDIT: Do I just put the stats in it and refresh on the other pages and it updates them?
EDIT2: I figured out how it works, but it won't track my league if I put anything higher then Gold in. Any help?
Bizarro252
Profile Joined January 2011
180 Posts
March 29 2011 04:47 GMT
#39
Found a way to have the tables auto refresh everytime you open the file:

http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/pivottbls/on_open2007.php
Delay559
Profile Joined January 2011
France89 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 06:44:50
March 29 2011 06:43 GMT
#40
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 29 2011 12:50 Final3 wrote:
I'd love to use this, but the "blanks" in it are kind of confusing me. Also, how would I set it up for Gold Platinum Diamond and Masters? Any help would be great! Thanks

EDIT: Do I just put the stats in it and refresh on the other pages and it updates them?
EDIT2: I figured out how it works, but it won't track my league if I put anything higher then Gold in. Any help?



ya can anyone do this? i cant figure it out, any help on how to do it would be really... helpfull
Join erepublik! :D http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/RonanSC
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM627
TKL 206
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 627
ByuN 223
TKL 206
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28973
Calm 3285
Shuttle 1492
Horang2 499
Mini 431
Soulkey 222
Rush 179
firebathero 124
Mind 75
Zeus 69
[ Show more ]
hero 51
Shine 43
Hyun 38
Free 34
sorry 25
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 23
PianO 22
Trap 20
Aegong 18
Killer 18
JYJ 16
Sexy 16
Rock 15
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 9
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1449
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
fl0m3900
Fnx 552
x6flipin455
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
ChuDatz34
Other Games
singsing1942
Liquid`RaSZi1450
ceh9516
Beastyqt511
Khaldor315
crisheroes257
C9.Mang0251
dupreeh225
Livibee220
420jenkins210
IndyStarCraft 130
QueenE99
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss73
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3339
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis2878
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• Shiphtur891
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 10m
INu's Battles
18h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 10m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.