• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8670 users

Owning your pet Ultralisk. - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
February 25 2011 10:02 GMT
#81
On February 25 2011 12:23 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Can't believe no one has posted this yet:
[image loading]


Oh god this is hilarious! Nice guide, super funny!
Dear Sixsmith...
Blasts
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands99 Posts
February 25 2011 10:18 GMT
#82
On February 25 2011 18:43 Bagonad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 16:05 Leeto wrote:
I took my pet ultralisk for a walk, but I found out that even though he was running full speed, he was slower than me. It's so frustrating. I wish I could give him some anabolic synthesis or something.


I had a similar problem when i took mine for a walk, it got stuck between all the trees and when someone was crossing the road, it simply couldn't walk that way anymore, same with trashcans and even birds.

I think my ultralisk is broken.


I had another problem, I took my Utralisk for a walk, walked through the door...and the Ultralisk simply walked after me. Gotta rebuild one wall of my house :S

Also, I had to take an overlord too, so he can spawn creep. Takes more then a day to take a walk with my Ultra if I don't have creep. You should see the face of my neighbours when they stap out of the door and see the whole street creeped.
My worst MU is me vs my cat. I always try to 2 rax him, but he 4 claws me :(
Ordained
Profile Joined June 2010
United States779 Posts
February 25 2011 10:55 GMT
#83
I will name mine Clancey
"You are not trying to win, you are trying to be awesome" -Day[9]
ddrddrddrddr
Profile Joined August 2010
1344 Posts
February 25 2011 11:20 GMT
#84
This thread is disappoint! ULTRALISKS SHOULD ROAM THE WILD WITH ITS BRETHREN ON REAL CREEP, eating FRESH minerals and vespene. You should all be ashamed.

Those of you that "own" (read: enslave) an ultralisk - when is the last time you fed a live zealot to an ultralisk? I know when: NEVER! Nowadays they come in cans after draining their shields, removing their personal psi crystals, and then ground up with preservatives. There's barely any mineral content left by then. That's the same crap they put in dragoons, and they discontinued that product line, didn't they? Smart decision, those things are so stupid they can barely walk straight. How about vespene? I'll tell you right now: baneling juice is NOT the same as a live baneling. The crap that you find at the stores can't even begin to compare with the purity of fresh vespene, plucked straight from the nearest extractor. When is the last time you saw baneling splatter just lying on the ground for more than a few seconds? I don't know what they put in that bottle but I know it's not made with real baneling.

Sigh. You know what the problem is? This damn generation of lazy kids. I remember back in my day, I'd carry 8 minerals on my back alllll day long. Nowadays, you're crazy if you think you can find one who can even do 6. I've never seen one. Workers are only about 2/3 the men they used to be. The work hasn't changed, so it's definitely the person that makes the difference. And the vespene industry has become so infused with fakes and fillers. I think the purity of the vespene's only about half of it used to be. To compensate for the profits, they've probably bribed every official and bypassed every environmental law relevant to vespene conservation. Vespene used to be a renewable resource. Now, they overextend their efforts and leave the geysers barren.

When's the last time you saw a little critter roaming the map? Now there's just those retard birds that fly in a pattern 8 for no reason. You kids screwed it up and you know it.
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
February 25 2011 11:23 GMT
#85
Lol, good read
All the Tier 3 ground units would make good pets. Hi Thorboy, which house are we breaking today?
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
February 25 2011 12:15 GMT
#86
its so fluffy is indeed a adequat comment
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
RageQuitter
Profile Joined December 2010
United States84 Posts
February 25 2011 16:55 GMT
#87
On February 25 2011 20:20 ddrddrddrddr wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
This thread is disappoint! ULTRALISKS SHOULD ROAM THE WILD WITH ITS BRETHREN ON REAL CREEP, eating FRESH minerals and vespene. You should all be ashamed.

Those of you that "own" (read: enslave) an ultralisk - when is the last time you fed a live zealot to an ultralisk? I know when: NEVER! Nowadays they come in cans after draining their shields, removing their personal psi crystals, and then ground up with preservatives. There's barely any mineral content left by then. That's the same crap they put in dragoons, and they discontinued that product line, didn't they? Smart decision, those things are so stupid they can barely walk straight. How about vespene? I'll tell you right now: baneling juice is NOT the same as a live baneling. The crap that you find at the stores can't even begin to compare with the purity of fresh vespene, plucked straight from the nearest extractor. When is the last time you saw baneling splatter just lying on the ground for more than a few seconds? I don't know what they put in that bottle but I know it's not made with real baneling.

Sigh. You know what the problem is? This damn generation of lazy kids. I remember back in my day, I'd carry 8 minerals on my back alllll day long. Nowadays, you're crazy if you think you can find one who can even do 6. I've never seen one. Workers are only about 2/3 the men they used to be. The work hasn't changed, so it's definitely the person that makes the difference. And the vespene industry has become so infused with fakes and fillers. I think the purity of the vespene's only about half of it used to be. To compensate for the profits, they've probably bribed every official and bypassed every environmental law relevant to vespene conservation. Vespene used to be a renewable resource. Now, they overextend their efforts and leave the geysers barren.

When's the last time you saw a little critter roaming the map? Now there's just those retard birds that fly in a pattern 8 for no reason. You kids screwed it up and you know it.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
Dear Blizzard, Rocks are fine but SCISSORS ARE FUCKING OVERPOWERED! NERF SCISSORS!!! From, Paper.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
February 25 2011 17:38 GMT
#88
On February 25 2011 12:23 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Can't believe no one has posted this yet:
[image loading]


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

oh fuck i can't stop laughing, best picture ever!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
February 25 2011 17:40 GMT
#89
On February 25 2011 05:16 TrainFX wrote:
Whoops, I let mine die.

ROFL, so true/great first response...
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
February 25 2011 17:41 GMT
#90
On February 26 2011 02:40 Vei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 05:16 TrainFX wrote:
Whoops, I let mine die.

ROFL, so true/great first response...


On February 26 2011 01:55 RageQuitter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 20:20 ddrddrddrddr wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
This thread is disappoint! ULTRALISKS SHOULD ROAM THE WILD WITH ITS BRETHREN ON REAL CREEP, eating FRESH minerals and vespene. You should all be ashamed.

Those of you that "own" (read: enslave) an ultralisk - when is the last time you fed a live zealot to an ultralisk? I know when: NEVER! Nowadays they come in cans after draining their shields, removing their personal psi crystals, and then ground up with preservatives. There's barely any mineral content left by then. That's the same crap they put in dragoons, and they discontinued that product line, didn't they? Smart decision, those things are so stupid they can barely walk straight. How about vespene? I'll tell you right now: baneling juice is NOT the same as a live baneling. The crap that you find at the stores can't even begin to compare with the purity of fresh vespene, plucked straight from the nearest extractor. When is the last time you saw baneling splatter just lying on the ground for more than a few seconds? I don't know what they put in that bottle but I know it's not made with real baneling.

Sigh. You know what the problem is? This damn generation of lazy kids. I remember back in my day, I'd carry 8 minerals on my back alllll day long. Nowadays, you're crazy if you think you can find one who can even do 6. I've never seen one. Workers are only about 2/3 the men they used to be. The work hasn't changed, so it's definitely the person that makes the difference. And the vespene industry has become so infused with fakes and fillers. I think the purity of the vespene's only about half of it used to be. To compensate for the profits, they've probably bribed every official and bypassed every environmental law relevant to vespene conservation. Vespene used to be a renewable resource. Now, they overextend their efforts and leave the geysers barren.

When's the last time you saw a little critter roaming the map? Now there's just those retard birds that fly in a pattern 8 for no reason. You kids screwed it up and you know it.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

A+
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Leahbjackson
Profile Joined November 2010
United States107 Posts
February 25 2011 17:49 GMT
#91
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 25 2011 20:20 ddrddrddrddr wrote:
This thread is disappoint! ULTRALISKS SHOULD ROAM THE WILD WITH ITS BRETHREN ON REAL CREEP, eating FRESH minerals and vespene. You should all be ashamed.

Those of you that "own" (read: enslave) an ultralisk - when is the last time you fed a live zealot to an ultralisk? I know when: NEVER! Nowadays they come in cans after draining their shields, removing their personal psi crystals, and then ground up with preservatives. There's barely any mineral content left by then. That's the same crap they put in dragoons, and they discontinued that product line, didn't they? Smart decision, those things are so stupid they can barely walk straight. How about vespene? I'll tell you right now: baneling juice is NOT the same as a live baneling. The crap that you find at the stores can't even begin to compare with the purity of fresh vespene, plucked straight from the nearest extractor. When is the last time you saw baneling splatter just lying on the ground for more than a few seconds? I don't know what they put in that bottle but I know it's not made with real baneling.

Sigh. You know what the problem is? This damn generation of lazy kids. I remember back in my day, I'd carry 8 minerals on my back alllll day long. Nowadays, you're crazy if you think you can find one who can even do 6. I've never seen one. Workers are only about 2/3 the men they used to be. The work hasn't changed, so it's definitely the person that makes the difference. And the vespene industry has become so infused with fakes and fillers. I think the purity of the vespene's only about half of it used to be. To compensate for the profits, they've probably bribed every official and bypassed every environmental law relevant to vespene conservation. Vespene used to be a renewable resource. Now, they overextend their efforts and leave the geysers barren.

When's the last time you saw a little critter roaming the map? Now there's just those retard birds that fly in a pattern 8 for no reason. You kids screwed it up and you know it.



Omg this is absolutely hysterical hahahah. "I remember back in my day, I'd carry 8 minerals on my back alllll day long. Nowadays, you're crazy if you think you can find one who can even do 6." So good. I love this thread.
pooopies
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada19 Posts
February 25 2011 17:52 GMT
#92
I LOL'd pretty hard, and it was tough work. great read :p i'd pay that 2k for an ultra!
pewpew
GhostBusters
Profile Joined July 2010
United States198 Posts
February 25 2011 17:57 GMT
#93
I can't find mine's bellybutton.
Yut, bellybuttons.
TheDominator
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
New Zealand336 Posts
February 25 2011 18:04 GMT
#94
On February 25 2011 05:42 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 05:40 BetterFasterStronger wrote:
i tried to feed my ultralisk marines, but they were 3-3 marines so they killed the ultralisk. Thoughts?

Well, you don't have to worry about feeding him anymore.

Loloolololol.
This is epic . Very creative.
I'll bring him to school to show off. And ill make sure i dont feed him that day.
You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.
YourMom
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania565 Posts
February 25 2011 18:21 GMT
#95
How can I tell the gender of my Ultralisk so I can name him/her appropriately??
I'm very good at making carriers.
RageQuitter
Profile Joined December 2010
United States84 Posts
February 25 2011 18:26 GMT
#96
On February 26 2011 03:21 YourMom wrote:
How can I tell the gender of my Ultralisk so I can name him/her appropriately??

If it has six tusks, it's a male. If it has four tusks, it is a girl.
Dear Blizzard, Rocks are fine but SCISSORS ARE FUCKING OVERPOWERED! NERF SCISSORS!!! From, Paper.
Hypatio
Profile Joined September 2010
549 Posts
February 25 2011 18:49 GMT
#97
Blizzard should implement a 'pets' thing in HOTS. Would be a cool addition/replacement to the current portrait system.

I want a pet pyglisk
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
February 25 2011 18:52 GMT
#98
My ultralisk destroyed my neighbor's wall-in. How do I stop him from behaving in such a way in the future?
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
zerroth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada173 Posts
February 25 2011 19:06 GMT
#99
I'm looking to buy a baby ultralisk if anyone has any newly born babies. Gender doesnt matter to me but cannot be the colour blue. I am willing to pay 1500$ for it.
With no power, comes no responsibility.
Brethern
Profile Joined February 2011
231 Posts
February 25 2011 20:19 GMT
#100
On February 25 2011 07:49 miragev2 wrote:
someone need to make this into a custom game

I posted the idea on sc2mapster. Hopefuly someone will like it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 674
Other Games
summit1g9234
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.