• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:09
CEST 20:09
KST 03:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

DongRaeGuProS has reached 4000 points - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
February 18 2011 12:54 GMT
#81
He is very active and good in flanking, that's what I see when I see him play. Sending zerglings all the way around the map to flank an army, really good stuff.

And he has some sort of resilience to early pressure / cheese.
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
February 18 2011 12:59 GMT
#82
This guy is good, but I liked GuineaPig's stream more, that one is a beast.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
February 18 2011 13:12 GMT
#83
On February 18 2011 21:44 LittLeD wrote:
Does this < 쓰 > look like a smiley to anyone else?


Yup XD

On xephs stream he looked quite good
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
pksens
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom156 Posts
February 18 2011 13:12 GMT
#84
Made be nervous on the scrapstation ZvT he forgot to get the gas at his natural all game long but he did rush for the 3rd base gas fast at the same time. Still held off any Terran pressure though with just enough banes/infestor play. Good solid player
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
February 18 2011 13:15 GMT
#85
On February 14 2011 05:16 zerious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2011 05:15 decaf wrote:
Never heard of him tbh
I'd like to hear IdrA's opinion, he always says it very clearly who's good and who's not.


idra called him the piqliq of the KR server

It's always fun to see LZgamer and qxc beating up on stupid piqliq on their streams.
Space Invader
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia291 Posts
February 18 2011 13:40 GMT
#86
On February 15 2011 02:38 deerpark87 wrote:
this is the zerg that says he's going to rape huk at the beginning of their games if you watch huk's stream. usually huk looses to him too

no need to use such harsh language o_o

i hope he's better than what that game vs huk showed, seems like he must be if he killed squirtle 3 times during a 12 game win-streak. not an easy task as a zerg, even if squirtle was trying a new strat perhaps. or maybe his allins just normally do better than they showed vs huk.
I may be of thome athithtanthe if there ith a thudden crithith!
Ultramus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States319 Posts
February 18 2011 14:02 GMT
#87
Are there any reps or VODs other than that one vs Huk of this player? I always like watching top zergs :D

I'm really surprised a zerg managed to go that many games without getting a loss to cheese.
Baking is like science for hungry people
vileChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada525 Posts
February 18 2011 14:07 GMT
#88
On February 18 2011 22:15 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2011 05:16 zerious wrote:
On February 14 2011 05:15 decaf wrote:
Never heard of him tbh
I'd like to hear IdrA's opinion, he always says it very clearly who's good and who's not.


idra called him the piqliq of the KR server

It's always fun to see LZgamer and qxc beating up on stupid piqliq on their streams.



I just watched a couple hours of this fellow and I have to say and Idra appears to be entirely wrong, he has some really creative play but his movement and macro is nothing short of impressive.
Day[9] i've broken 6 mice, 5 keyboards, 3 pairs of headphones, and a mousepad, all from raging after starcraft losing streaks
butchji
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany1531 Posts
February 18 2011 14:43 GMT
#89
On February 18 2011 23:02 Ultramus wrote:
Are there any reps or VODs other than that one vs Huk of this player? I always like watching top zergs :D

I'm really surprised a zerg managed to go that many games without getting a loss to cheese.


It was really weird. In his game vs sCfou he build early evo chamber and put down like 5 spore crawlers without scouting him going banshee. Maybe I missed something.
Ultramus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States319 Posts
February 18 2011 15:31 GMT
#90
On February 18 2011 23:43 butchji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 23:02 Ultramus wrote:
Are there any reps or VODs other than that one vs Huk of this player? I always like watching top zergs :D

I'm really surprised a zerg managed to go that many games without getting a loss to cheese.


It was really weird. In his game vs sCfou he build early evo chamber and put down like 5 spore crawlers without scouting him going banshee. Maybe I missed something.


Glad to see that even the pros share my detection paranoia!! I always throw down a spore at each base regardless of whether or not I know they have cloak.
Baking is like science for hungry people
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
February 18 2011 15:36 GMT
#91
i tend to be overly paranoid bout detection aswell, but the DTs seems to be able to sneak in anyway:D
bennyaus
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1833 Posts
February 18 2011 16:48 GMT
#92
I didn't see the game, but you don't need to scout cloaked tech to prepare for it. Early double gas, or no expansion, added on to missed timings for normal timing attacks (as cloaked timings hit later) mean that pro-gamers can get a feel for when they need detection or not. Perfect example is MVP vs MC in the team league. He didn't scout DTs, but what he did scout hinted at some tech that was hidden from him.
I play Random - HuK, DRG + Liquid fan
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 18 2011 17:01 GMT
#93
I saw him practicing a proxy-hatch strategy for his TvP on ladder on Xeph's stream. He beat the likes of Genius, Sangho, and other top Protoss with this strategy popularized by our dear Root.Catz. It was funny seeing him as possibly the Korean Catz.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Clare
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States372 Posts
February 18 2011 18:23 GMT
#94
Man, I was watching the stream yesterday and that guy is sick good.
The dashboard melted but we still had the radio.
onPHYRE
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria925 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 21:22:14
February 18 2011 21:21 GMT
#95
Honestly, after watching him play through first person, I've never seen anything like it in Starcraft 2 (I'd imagine only the likes of NesTea/MVP would make me feel the same). The complete control he has over everything under any kind of pressure is amazing, and to be honest (and I don't say this lightly, in fact ever) the only time I've seen anything like it, is watching the 10 second first person views of Jaedong they show every game...

I've watched Idra, Ret, CatZ, etc. countless times...and it's not even close for me. His macro is second nature, on par with IdrA. However at the same time he is looking at 10 places on the map, and doing things with his zerglings and Mutas that I am pretty sure is illegal in 29 states...

Picture the macro monster that IdrA is, but with the harassment of I dunno...god? His game sense is incredible, making perfect counters, flanks, surrounds..not to mention he can at anytime pump an army to end the game if he sense even a little bit of weakness...

I don't know, maybe he was having a good day, but the way I saw him..toy...with code S and A players made me feel like I was watching someone get violated. By far the sickest Zerg..no Starcraft 2 player I have ever watched in first person...and I watch streams VERY often of all races (pretty much anything available to me, aka not in Korea only).

DRG Hwaiting!!!

Livin' this life like it was written.
hitman133
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1425 Posts
February 18 2011 21:25 GMT
#96
watch his stream last night and I was like holyshit this guy must have like 400 APMs, got stress with his amazing speed and control in the game, he destroyed ST_Bomber, Protoss easily. His macro and micro was insane, mass FF can't even trap his zerglings.
rushian
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom568 Posts
February 18 2011 23:05 GMT
#97
Yeah I watched this today, he looked like the new NesTea (I think one of the few games he lost was to nestea?) Destroyed pretty much every all-in that got thrown at him and counter-attacked with perfect timings. Great to watch.
"Love every protoss unit" - oGsMC
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 23:12:40
February 18 2011 23:11 GMT
#98
On February 19 2011 06:21 onPHYRE wrote:
Honestly, after watching him play through first person, I've never seen anything like it in Starcraft 2 (I'd imagine only the likes of NesTea/MVP would make me feel the same). The complete control he has over everything under any kind of pressure is amazing, and to be honest (and I don't say this lightly, in fact ever) the only time I've seen anything like it, is watching the 10 second first person views of Jaedong they show every game...

I've watched Idra, Ret, CatZ, etc. countless times...and it's not even close for me. His macro is second nature, on par with IdrA. However at the same time he is looking at 10 places on the map, and doing things with his zerglings and Mutas that I am pretty sure is illegal in 29 states...

Picture the macro monster that IdrA is, but with the harassment of I dunno...god? His game sense is incredible, making perfect counters, flanks, surrounds..not to mention he can at anytime pump an army to end the game if he sense even a little bit of weakness...

I don't know, maybe he was having a good day, but the way I saw him..toy...with code S and A players made me feel like I was watching someone get violated. By far the sickest Zerg..no Starcraft 2 player I have ever watched in first person...and I watch streams VERY often of all races (pretty much anything available to me, aka not in Korea only).

DRG Hwaiting!!!


None of his opponents executed their builds particularly well nor abused the zerg timings. He seemed like a very good player, but the stream likely painted a bit overly positive image. Seeing Boxer's meta close positions meta was especially disappointing.
Clare
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States372 Posts
February 18 2011 23:14 GMT
#99
Xeph, if you get the chance you should stream DRG again. He speaks english too, and takes song requests which is always fun. Just all around that was probably one of the best streams I've watched.
The dashboard melted but we still had the radio.
Railgan
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland1509 Posts
February 18 2011 23:31 GMT
#100
On February 19 2011 02:01 eviltomahawk wrote:
I saw him practicing a proxy-hatch strategy for his TvP on ladder on Xeph's stream. He beat the likes of Genius, Sangho, and other top Protoss with this strategy popularized by our dear Root.Catz. It was funny seeing him as possibly the Korean Catz.

do you have a link to a vod or something of that proxy hatch strategy
Grandmaster Zerg from Switzerland!!! www.twitch.tv/railgan // www.twitter.com/railgansc // www.youtube.com/c/railgansc
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 241
BRAT_OK 95
JuggernautJason4
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 971
Shuttle 684
Horang2 225
firebathero 99
Zeus 76
Hyun 51
soO 43
ToSsGirL 35
scan(afreeca) 16
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva2310
420jenkins541
Counter-Strike
fl0m5261
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu554
Other Games
Grubby2636
FrodaN733
KnowMe231
Livibee166
QueenE68
Pyrionflax13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick499
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 52
• 3DClanTV 50
• Adnapsc2 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach96
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 13
• Michael_bg 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1867
Other Games
• Shiphtur681
• imaqtpie483
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 51m
Patches Events
20h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.