• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8420 users

Bronze Practice... - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Scrimpton
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom465 Posts
January 25 2011 13:42 GMT
#21
Really worthwhile channel.

Friendly atmosphere, interesting discussions, and masters/diamonds who seem very willing to give up their time to help others.

Really worth checking this out if your on EU
Protoss is the only race with "pro" in it
zeeQue
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom184 Posts
January 25 2011 13:48 GMT
#22
I'll drop by this, usually the channels I hang out in are all diamond/Master players never a good idea when you're mid Gold
TibblesEvilCat
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom766 Posts
January 25 2011 13:48 GMT
#23
good idea :D, i shall divert my noobs to this area as sometimes i just get abit fedup with them going afk for 5 mins to alt tab and do some facebook game :D
Live Fast Die Young :D
zeeQue
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom184 Posts
January 25 2011 13:50 GMT
#24
On January 25 2011 22:48 TibblesEvilCat wrote:
good idea :D, i shall divert my noobs to this area as sometimes i just get abit fedup with them going afk for 5 mins to alt tab and do some facebook game :D


Tibbles!! I think you're on my friends list, but never actually played, we must do so.

(From the DoW community if you hadn't guessed)
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
January 25 2011 14:08 GMT
#25
Hm, so the channel's still working for you guys? Weird...
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
slamaskin
Profile Joined January 2011
1 Post
January 26 2011 08:50 GMT
#26
yesterday i had so much fun, played couple so epic games and saw some funny ones :D great channel
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 26 2011 08:53 GMT
#27
On January 25 2011 23:08 Orome wrote:
Hm, so the channel's still working for you guys? Weird...

It is still working. I played a match against a silver league to let janaros cast and teach beginners.

Some are quite boring but some are quite fun at lower league to obs.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
January 26 2011 09:45 GMT
#28
I tried this channel last night : it was great.

here were nice discussions on the channel, cool games were played, master/plat giving good advice... I recommend this!
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
jmack
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada285 Posts
January 27 2011 14:24 GMT
#29
I'd love to sit in and help give advice ( Bnet thinks I'm masters level LOL ) but I'm on NA.

Going to bump with this posts though so more people like me see this thread/channel and will lounge around in it.

I think this type of thing could be the best thing to come from chat channels.
" (THEY DID IT THEY DID IT FXO DID IT!!! OMG John Lennon Toto destroyer LOLOLOLOLOL) " - Korean Reaction to QXC all killing team IM and destroying safe bets everywhere.
Tablespoon
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway223 Posts
January 27 2011 15:12 GMT
#30
Definately dropping by sometime soon.
Stabbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden39 Posts
January 27 2011 16:57 GMT
#31
Hey guys

Sounds like the perfect place for me to come in and have some fun games ^_^
Been trying to swap over to random just to have some diversity in games but since I have almost only played Protoss I got myself demoted hardd so I´ll be dropping in tonight for some fun after work

///Stabbe
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 27 2011 21:24 GMT
#32
Bumping this thread since I'm like 24/7 in this channel everytime I have sc2 running.

There are a lot of discussions going on. Even by bronze players. If you're a beginner and want to get to know people and learn on how to improve then join the channel.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
April 23 2011 15:09 GMT
#33
This thread has not been bumped in three months and I'm certain many new players don't know about the chat channel "Bronze Practice." Tomorrow, ie. Sunday would be an especially good time to check it out.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
pStar
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
996 Posts
April 23 2011 15:16 GMT
#34
Guys, you should definitely join this channel. I have improved enormously from being part of this. I hadn't laddered until recently and when I started to i was racking up the wins to the point now, where i have bypassed silver players and am playing gold while I am still bronze!!

The mix of players is amazing, there is loads of high level players willing to help you out and if you join don't be afraid to ask one of them to spectate a game and help you.

tl;dr Its awesome
tl012345
Profile Joined April 2011
Bangladesh5 Posts
April 23 2011 15:45 GMT
#35
Bronze Practice...

you're gonna need it!
Joruto
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany39 Posts
April 23 2011 16:03 GMT
#36
I also highly recommend checking it out if you are on the EU Server.
I'm Diamond atm and i still find practise partners if I try a new built or if i just wanna play for fun.
And there are also some Masters around so evan better players can get help.

The Community is nice and sometimes we also play some custom maps with people from there.

Check it out!
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 23 2011 16:07 GMT
#37
I also will recommend this channel. I am silver league noob sheet and the channel is one of the very few places that you can find good mannered practice partners who can help you insignificantly.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
analyze
Profile Joined April 2011
United States155 Posts
April 23 2011 16:12 GMT
#38
We should make one on the US server...
Eluadyl
Profile Joined May 2010
Turkey364 Posts
April 23 2011 16:24 GMT
#39
On April 24 2011 00:16 pStar wrote:
Guys, you should definitely join this channel. I have improved enormously from being part of this. I hadn't laddered until recently and when I started to i was racking up the wins to the point now, where i have bypassed silver players and am playing gold while I am still bronze!!

The mix of players is amazing, there is loads of high level players willing to help you out and if you join don't be afraid to ask one of them to spectate a game and help you.

tl;dr Its awesome


This and in addition it's a good place just for random chat
Not enough energy
lambchops
Profile Joined April 2011
United States63 Posts
April 23 2011 16:42 GMT
#40
On April 24 2011 01:12 analyze wrote:
We should make one on the US server...


Sounds like a plan, I wouldn't mind stopping by to give a few pointers (I'd consider myself mid-diamond, maybe edging towards high). I kind of feel like it'd be a breeding ground for trolls though..you know how people on the NA need to secure their egos with their e-peens
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 28
Nina 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12230
Rain 2158
Artosis 541
White-Ra 191
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4327
Counter-Strike
taco 204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1687
ArmadaUGS441
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1181
WinterStarcraft425
Other Games
summit1g8819
Day[9].tv694
shahzam643
JimRising 588
Maynarde155
ViBE149
C9.Mang0144
PiGStarcraft61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra988
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 40m
OSC
11h 40m
Stellar Fest
11h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.