• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7034 users

SC2 SUPERHEROES - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
December 22 2010 01:30 GMT
#41
why isn't huk's hoodie up? and where is his pillow? there is some historical inaccurasies here.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
red_hq
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada450 Posts
December 22 2010 01:31 GMT
#42
FUCK YES, THIS NEEDS MOARER BUTTER!

and by butter I mean players, keep up the amazing work OP. <3
Get some 'good' Dota 2: twitch.tv/redhq
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
December 22 2010 01:32 GMT
#43
OMG spotlight this thread now!!! this is soo good alot of effort here.
HtC
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)26 Posts
December 22 2010 01:33 GMT
#44
lol can't wait for Nony's :D
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 01:39:03
December 22 2010 01:36 GMT
#45
On December 22 2010 10:30 Soluhwin wrote:
why isn't huk's hoodie up? and where is his pillow? there is some historical inaccurasies here.


In SC2 Superhero world, Huk's hoodies is not up for a larger vision angle (different to the front vision that you get when sitting in front of a computer)
And about pillows, Oh my, I really should have think about that.
I really pictures Pillow-Pylons...
I think I'll fix thoses historical inaccurasies
vlovo
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands18 Posts
December 22 2010 01:39 GMT
#46
Realy cool pictures! I think you should approach thehandsomenerd.com maybe they could make tshirts of this!
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
December 22 2010 01:42 GMT
#47
Those are pretty good. But you should make Idra the joker instead of the "Gracken".
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
December 22 2010 01:43 GMT
#48
So good, can't wait for the missing ones!
acrimoneyius
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States983 Posts
December 22 2010 01:46 GMT
#49
very cool, eagerly awaiting the next ones
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 22 2010 01:46 GMT
#50
can't wait for Manfred =D
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
fon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
December 22 2010 01:47 GMT
#51
Love them! Can I ask for the artwork w/o text? (Is this allowed? I'm sorry. I don't usually post here but these are so awesome I want them raw.)
why did i eat so much?
IAttackYou
Profile Joined August 2010
United States330 Posts
December 22 2010 01:49 GMT
#52
Where is artosis?
I'm not a nub, I'm gosu of tomorrow
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
December 22 2010 01:51 GMT
#53
On December 22 2010 10:47 fon wrote:
Love them! Can I ask for the artwork w/o text? (Is this allowed? I'm sorry. I don't usually post here but these are so awesome I want them raw.)


I'can send them to you by PM. Without text, in über high definition.
I'm just a nice guy
biskit
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia355 Posts
December 22 2010 01:53 GMT
#54
Very nice! Keep it up.

I want to see the Korean players too .
fon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
December 22 2010 01:53 GMT
#55
On December 22 2010 10:51 Diks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 10:47 fon wrote:
Love them! Can I ask for the artwork w/o text? (Is this allowed? I'm sorry. I don't usually post here but these are so awesome I want them raw.)


I'can send them to you by PM. Without text, in über high definition.
I'm just a nice guy


That would be awesome. Thanks!!
why did i eat so much?
storm44
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1293 Posts
December 22 2010 01:54 GMT
#56
not a big deal but for question 6 for incontrol brake is supposed to be break
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
December 22 2010 02:04 GMT
#57
On December 22 2010 10:54 storm44 wrote:
not a big deal but for question 6 for incontrol brake is supposed to be break


Thanks, FIXED
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
December 22 2010 02:12 GMT
#58
rofl, this is great.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
December 22 2010 02:24 GMT
#59
Nony needed w/ American eagles soaring overhead giving us hope, Reagan portrait and the black soulless eyes of a horse in the distance.
AmaZing
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Nepal299 Posts
December 22 2010 02:25 GMT
#60
This is brilliant. hahaha well done.
ಠ_ಠ
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 165
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 252
Bale 19
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
Doublelift5955
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g12010
C9.Mang0367
PiLiPiLi11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 1m
Replay Cast
21h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.