• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 402

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 400 401 402 403 404 405 Next
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
July 11 2020 11:53 GMT
#8021
On July 11 2020 19:55 Aegwynn wrote:
[image loading]
After his third failed cannon rush attempt...

hahahahaha
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 14 2020 05:42 GMT
#8022
On July 11 2020 19:55 Aegwynn wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

After his third failed cannon rush attempt...

I'm surprised there's not a "v" message thrown in there anywhere.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
CrymeaTerran
Profile Joined May 2017
149 Posts
July 14 2020 06:52 GMT
#8023
On June 29 2020 22:22 NicolasJohnson wrote:
Hello, people try to make a point at the moment of coming up with inspiring bm.

1) First, a cannon rusher fails at cannon rushing me in the first game and rage quits, then talks about "losers that win because of luck..." weird
[image loading]
Immediately after we get a rematch, another cannon rush fails, and then this happens
[image loading]

2) Another guy had apparently a very rough day, in addition to losing in a macro TvZ
[image loading]
And still felt really bad afterwards
[image loading]

For info, I didn't know at all these guys beforehand (or at least I don't think I do)

I hope that is all for today ^^


u started the shit with your offensive "no gg?" stuff.
U wanna 1v1 me and i will show u how to get raped in sc and after several games i will ask you too, why u dont gg

User was warned for this post
Sziky = Love
CrymeaTerran
Profile Joined May 2017
149 Posts
July 14 2020 06:52 GMT
#8024
On July 14 2020 15:52 CrymeaTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2020 22:22 NicolasJohnson wrote:
Hello, people try to make a point at the moment of coming up with inspiring bm.

1) First, a cannon rusher fails at cannon rushing me in the first game and rage quits, then talks about "losers that win because of luck..." weird
[image loading]
Immediately after we get a rematch, another cannon rush fails, and then this happens
[image loading]



u started the shit with your offensive "no gg?" stuff.
U wanna 1v1 me and i will show u how to get raped in sc and after several games i will ask you too, why u dont gg

Sziky = Love
CrymeaTerran
Profile Joined May 2017
149 Posts
July 14 2020 06:53 GMT
#8025
On July 14 2020 15:52 CrymeaTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2020 15:52 CrymeaTerran wrote:
On June 29 2020 22:22 NicolasJohnson wrote:
Hello, people try to make a point at the moment of coming up with inspiring bm.

1) First, a cannon rusher fails at cannon rushing me in the first game and rage quits, then talks about "losers that win because of luck..." weird
[image loading]
Immediately after we get a rematch, another cannon rush fails, and then this happens
[image loading]



u started the shit with your offensive "no gg?" stuff.
U wanna 1v1 me and i will show u how to get raped in sc and after several games i will ask you too, why u dont gg




User was temp banned for this post.
Sziky = Love
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
July 14 2020 07:05 GMT
#8026
On July 14 2020 15:52 CrymeaTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2020 22:22 NicolasJohnson wrote:
Hello, people try to make a point at the moment of coming up with inspiring bm.

1) First, a cannon rusher fails at cannon rushing me in the first game and rage quits, then talks about "losers that win because of luck..." weird
[image loading]
Immediately after we get a rematch, another cannon rush fails, and then this happens
[image loading]

2) Another guy had apparently a very rough day, in addition to losing in a macro TvZ
[image loading]
And still felt really bad afterwards
[image loading]

For info, I didn't know at all these guys beforehand (or at least I don't think I do)

I hope that is all for today ^^


u started the shit with your offensive "no gg?" stuff.
U wanna 1v1 me and i will show u how to get raped in sc and after several games i will ask you too, why u dont gg


Well, I guess we have found ourselves one of the confusing BM type right here
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
July 18 2020 21:30 GMT
#8027
That went off the rails quickly.

I do agree that saying stuff like "no gg" is pretty BM, but CrymeaTerran showed very quickly that he is very capable of being BM all on his own.
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
July 20 2020 18:13 GMT
#8028
On July 11 2020 19:55 Aegwynn wrote:
[image loading]
After his third failed cannon rush attempt...


Avesome!!
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
ZAWGURN
Profile Joined July 2018
96 Posts
July 20 2020 19:47 GMT
#8029
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

All because I hit him with an all in... I decided to have some fun and make him more angry
CJ herO #1 fan.
rederoin
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands51 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-23 13:55:23
July 23 2020 13:54 GMT
#8030
[image loading]


I never got praised like this in D3, was actually really nice of him.[note - I peaked at 4k MMR ,like 8 months ago]
What is this I don't even
pinky29
Profile Joined January 2019
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-25 09:57:45
July 25 2020 09:56 GMT
#8031
I literally had to sit there for a few minutes to understand what he/she was saying via replay. I beat this person twice in a row on ladder out of 3 games. Clearly they were upset after the last one. But I'm guessing English is not their first language; nonetheless, it was funny. I went 1 base mm/tank/banshee push and I guess their "fenix" did not lift the tanks in time.

[image loading]
Timebon3s
Profile Joined May 2018
Norway772 Posts
July 25 2020 14:44 GMT
#8032
Haha " my dick so big"

Yeah he got his point accross I guess
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
July 26 2020 12:20 GMT
#8033
I don't know if this is BM, but it sure is confusing.
[image loading]
rederoin
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands51 Posts
July 29 2020 22:56 GMT
#8034
On July 23 2020 22:54 rederoin wrote:
[image loading]


I never got praised like this in D3, was actually really nice of him.[note - I peaked at 4k MMR ,like 8 months ago]

Ended up meeting him again, but this time as my worst race(terran), and I got accused of being in master3. But I suppose that is what happens when you win with a delayed[because I fucked up] double-marauder proxy.
What is this I don't even
KlassicSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
United States37 Posts
August 01 2020 03:40 GMT
#8035
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Breaking my years long lurking venture to share something that genuinely made me laugh today.

Probably the first time in these 10 years that I've been called a hacker. I guess there's a first for everything haha. Is it that weird to check a common proxy spot after scouting double gas before expo and missing 2nd pylon (in spite of killing the scout? /s). Wish I took a screen shot of the entirety of the DMs before I blocked him. Diamond 2 elo for context. Sorry for the inter-lapping text in the screenshots
They said i could be anything, but they made me a overlord ;-;
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 15 2020 22:02 GMT
#8036
I'd like to file this under confusing:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
plat league first of all. If I was mineral hacking i hope i'd be in a better league
ZvZ he went fast expo -> ling flood and I went fast expo -> scout no drones -> defense

He threw lings into my natural all game without building any drones yet somehow i'm hacking for defending with spines/queens/evo chambers
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
August 16 2020 16:22 GMT
#8037
I'm sorry to say, but you must be terrible at hacking indeed!
WeddingEpisode
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States356 Posts
August 22 2020 20:35 GMT
#8038
1. Did you know that BM is actually a violation of the policy of the EULA?
It might even be illegal.

2. Do you guys think that suspensions for harassment is not a good idea?

Still diamond
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
August 26 2020 20:47 GMT
#8039
I'm not sure what you are saying here. What is your actual point?
About 2.: what make you think this can be the case? At least for me but I think for most other users around as well, I certainly don't think it should go by unpunished in case of abuse. This threads tries to display "awesome and confusing" BM, which does not mean they are offensive or abusive, nor worth a report or any specific action.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
September 09 2020 19:52 GMT
#8040
He played a terrible 1 base allin and then left


[image loading]
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Prev 1 400 401 402 403 404 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 192
Bale 22
Terrorterran 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Other Games
summit1g12146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1285
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo589
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 46m
Replay Cast
19h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.