A Bronze to Diamond success story!
I will be streaming ladder matches... I'm constantly trying to improve and will check chat in between/during games for suggestions and comments!
Any input or critique from higher level players is appreciated

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
schaefer
United States23 Posts
A Bronze to Diamond success story! I will be streaming ladder matches... I'm constantly trying to improve and will check chat in between/during games for suggestions and comments! Any input or critique from higher level players is appreciated ![]() | ||
|
schaefer
United States23 Posts
Channel: www.livestream.com/schaefersc Thread URL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=173394 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|