• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11611 users

My GSL 3 Experience - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
havox_
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany442 Posts
November 19 2010 09:47 GMT
#41
Great stuff and amazingly well written.
Seriously can't wait for more - thumbs up! Made my day^^
Krayze
Profile Joined May 2009
United States213 Posts
November 19 2010 09:49 GMT
#42
Wowww that must have been an amazing experience, what a dream!! Thanks for posting, I feel like I was there with you
Shirolol
Profile Joined April 2010
England504 Posts
November 19 2010 09:49 GMT
#43
That was a fantastic read, really! One day i'll be there and I hope my experience is is just as amazing. :D

Can't believe you just walked in and got pictures taken with Boxer, Foxer, July etc.. I'll remember that, '"I'm with e-sports." Haha!
Korean Netizen wrote: My ears died from the static and the music and my eyes died from the depressing gameplay and bad observer.
nekuodah
Profile Joined August 2010
England2409 Posts
November 19 2010 09:50 GMT
#44
Wow looked like a great time getting to meet all the sc2 big names especially the emperor!
fabulously
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway724 Posts
November 19 2010 09:51 GMT
#45
Wow, awesome story and pictures. Thanks for sharing
Welcome back ROOT-gaming - you were never forgotten <3
Clearout
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1060 Posts
November 19 2010 09:51 GMT
#46
That's so cool, thank you for posting this. I love seeing posts like this, where you can see the stars be normal people. You're a really lucky guy /jealous
really?
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
November 19 2010 09:52 GMT
#47
Honestly best 3rd post ever made. Just curious why people lurk on TL for years but never post? Is it very intimidating? I guess the reason I lurked for so long is because I thought I could not input anything useful, or give anything to the community.
Mios
Profile Joined April 2010
United States686 Posts
November 19 2010 09:52 GMT
#48
happy birthday sir
from one retired lurker to another, welcome to TL!
no LAN and intercontinental bnet = T_T
fabulously
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway724 Posts
November 19 2010 09:55 GMT
#49
On November 19 2010 18:52 n0xi3 wrote:
Honestly best 3rd post ever made. Just curious why people lurk on TL for years but never post? Is it very intimidating? I guess the reason I lurked for so long is because I thought I could not input anything useful, or give anything to the community.


I lurked around on these forums since 2003/2004, and just recently signed up. There were a lot of reasons why, I guess, mostly what you say about not having something relevant/useful to post. I felt pretty much like just an average fan. Also back then I was rather shy, even on Internetforums
Welcome back ROOT-gaming - you were never forgotten <3
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
November 19 2010 09:56 GMT
#50
A really good post, made me feel like I was there... Unfortunately that won't ever happen
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
CoMMoDuS
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany507 Posts
November 19 2010 09:57 GMT
#51
i never really envisioned how it would be to go but i probably wouldn't have imagined it as amazing as your pictures look like. also your post itself is great, really nice writeup and nice balance of text and pictures.
There is no unemployment amongst overlords-Artosis
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
November 19 2010 10:01 GMT
#52
Cella is a stud ^^
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
November 19 2010 10:02 GMT
#53
Great read. Reading through it reminds me of my tournament's days. I miss those days though I'd never play CS again
GSL is truelly kick ass. By the way, you really have great writting skills. Entertaining read till the end.
b_unnies
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
3579 Posts
November 19 2010 10:02 GMT
#54
amazing pictures !
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
November 19 2010 10:04 GMT
#55
I'm with ESPORTS! <3
d=(^_^)z
kvn4444
Profile Joined September 2010
1510 Posts
November 19 2010 10:04 GMT
#56
quick thinking there with the "im with esports" lol. nice pic's always enjoy the insider type stuff seeing gamers. cella sighting is pretty cool too hehe.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 19 2010 10:05 GMT
#57
Nice pics!
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
November 19 2010 10:05 GMT
#58
Awesome read, must be amazing to meet so many Starcraft pros in real life O_O
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
bmml
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom962 Posts
November 19 2010 10:06 GMT
#59
You are a baller kind Sir thank you for sharing! Meeting the Emperor and Tushin in the same day! as well as the glorius foreign stallions of Korea I'm so jealous :'(
iRRelevance
Profile Joined June 2009
Romania725 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-19 10:08:38
November 19 2010 10:08 GMT
#60
[image loading]

Artosis deligently interviewing a winner, and calling BS on the guy's "I got lucky."


"A winner" = Sen ?

Awesome pictures mate!
"You can ... draw sounds ?"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Replay Cast
1h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.