• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8039 users

Re: Interview with Dario "Thelittleone" Wünsch - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
November 01 2010 11:01 GMT
#21
great interview :D

On November 01 2010 19:24 rtsAlaran wrote:
Show nested quote +
You know we're more like rockstars than nerdy gamers!

I lol'd hard :D

hahaha best part <3
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Red.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Spain228 Posts
November 01 2010 11:24 GMT
#22
Men, ive never been a fan of a progamer, but this guy just rocks. I hope everything goes fine to him.
"Truth is cold and tough; lies are warm and always give you an excuse"
The Touch
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom667 Posts
November 01 2010 11:32 GMT
#23
I loved this bit:

Dario thank you very much for the interview, any last shout-outs to your fans?
Please go batshit crazy at every event you attend to. We need Korean crowd standards in Europe!


Not just 'please be really vocal' or 'please be enthusiastic' but 'please go batshit crazy'

I love TLO!
You Got The Touch
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
November 01 2010 11:38 GMT
#24
lol great interview yooo~


Dario <3
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
November 01 2010 11:54 GMT
#25
Jinro being in the A-team sounds promising, GSL3 should be interesting if TLO gets to qualify as Zerg.
"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
Swwww
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Switzerland812 Posts
November 01 2010 12:10 GMT
#26
Nice interview good work!
"What is this TeamSupportGroup?" - mahnini.
Sanguinarius
Profile Joined January 2010
United States3427 Posts
November 01 2010 12:14 GMT
#27
Thanks for the interview. Hope to see him get farther in GSL 3!

Ty.
Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others -Heart of Darkness
FalconPunch
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States134 Posts
November 01 2010 12:37 GMT
#28
This doesn't have much to do with the interview, but last night I played a 3v3 against a team consisting of liquidTLO, Heosat, and some other (unknown?) dude. This was on the US servers, and the guy claimed to be the real TLO. Heosat had that character picture people got from blizzcon. I'm thinking they are fakes, but they talked like they were the real deal and I can't tell from TLO's play style if that was him or not. This may be a longshot, but can anyone confidently tell me that I did or did not play the real TLO??
You only live twice.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
November 01 2010 13:31 GMT
#29
TLO played 5 3v3 games yesterday with Heosat and BHM. They went 4-1. =P
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
November 01 2010 13:33 GMT
#30
Great interview, thanks.

I loved that Day9 is now part of the SC2 dictionary. "Remember kids, the 3 most important things for becoming a good player: Micro, Macro and always take your Dailies!"
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
November 01 2010 13:43 GMT
#31
On November 01 2010 22:33 rastaban wrote:
Great interview, thanks.

I loved that Day9 is now part of the SC2 dictionary. "Remember kids, the 3 most important things for becoming a good player: Micro, Macro and always take your Dailies!"


I usually never get signatures, but this almost made me laugh (an almost impossible feat) so i had to take it as signature.

Looks like TLO not only inspires people to play creative but indirectly inspires them to be creative off-game, too.
Zapperkhan
Profile Joined October 2008
United States437 Posts
November 01 2010 14:24 GMT
#32
On November 01 2010 21:37 FalconPunch wrote:
This doesn't have much to do with the interview, but last night I played a 3v3 against a team consisting of liquidTLO, Heosat, and some other (unknown?) dude. This was on the US servers, and the guy claimed to be the real TLO. Heosat had that character picture people got from blizzcon. I'm thinking they are fakes, but they talked like they were the real deal and I can't tell from TLO's play style if that was him or not. This may be a longshot, but can anyone confidently tell me that I did or did not play the real TLO??

Heostat is Team Liquid's sponsor, seeing as they have the Blizzcon stuff, chances are it was the real thing :D.
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
November 01 2010 16:33 GMT
#33
def real cause bhm is heosats brother
Administrator
HeIios
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2523 Posts
November 01 2010 16:49 GMT
#34
Well TLO has ample time to practice with the Zerg race to fit into the A-team, big gratz to Jinro for making the cut (what about Haypro?)

Do the breast job that you can do TLO, I will be cheering for you!
sekishusai
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
80 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-01 17:02:41
November 01 2010 16:52 GMT
#35
argh the octopus answer

BLARGHRHGRHGRDLGHDFJGHJDKFHGJH thats nasty

-but really good interview btw, grats and ty for doing it!
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
November 01 2010 17:05 GMT
#36
On November 01 2010 21:37 FalconPunch wrote:
This doesn't have much to do with the interview, but last night I played a 3v3 against a team consisting of liquidTLO, Heosat, and some other (unknown?) dude. This was on the US servers, and the guy claimed to be the real TLO. Heosat had that character picture people got from blizzcon. I'm thinking they are fakes, but they talked like they were the real deal and I can't tell from TLO's play style if that was him or not. This may be a longshot, but can anyone confidently tell me that I did or did not play the real TLO??


replays please
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-01 17:09:41
November 01 2010 17:09 GMT
#37
On November 01 2010 21:37 FalconPunch wrote:
This doesn't have much to do with the interview, but last night I played a 3v3 against a team consisting of liquidTLO, Heosat, and some other (unknown?) dude. This was on the US servers, and the guy claimed to be the real TLO. Heosat had that character picture people got from blizzcon. I'm thinking they are fakes, but they talked like they were the real deal and I can't tell from TLO's play style if that was him or not. This may be a longshot, but can anyone confidently tell me that I did or did not play the real TLO??


Just check their positions on the ladder. Thats how I found out I played with the real gretorp in Nexus Word Wars.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
ALARM
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany63 Posts
November 01 2010 23:03 GMT
#38
Was a really nice interview, thanks for the link!
FalconPunch
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States134 Posts
November 01 2010 23:16 GMT
#39
On November 02 2010 02:05 Leviance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2010 21:37 FalconPunch wrote:
This doesn't have much to do with the interview, but last night I played a 3v3 against a team consisting of liquidTLO, Heosat, and some other (unknown?) dude. This was on the US servers, and the guy claimed to be the real TLO. Heosat had that character picture people got from blizzcon. I'm thinking they are fakes, but they talked like they were the real deal and I can't tell from TLO's play style if that was him or not. This may be a longshot, but can anyone confidently tell me that I did or did not play the real TLO??


replays please


Here is the replay. http://www.mediafire.com/?tmpkybef80b82yk

Please ignore my comments (Fatman). I was excited/shocked to be playing against TLO. I still have some doubts it was really them, but who knows. Maybe you guys can have a look at his play style and see if it matches the real TLO. And unfortunately, I chose random this game (usually play Protoss) and got chosen as Zerg, my worst race. I played pretty horribly, again because I was shocked. Hope you can enjoy the game still.

Also, I checked their games/ranks but cant really tell much from it. TLO has very few games played, but he did win all 17 of his 1v1s. He doesn't use his account much, but has had it for more than 5 weeks.
You only live twice.
deathserv
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States228 Posts
November 02 2010 00:11 GMT
#40
Very nice interview, thanks for the post.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
FoxeR 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4530
Leta 1817
ViBE129
Bale 52
Shine 21
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Other Games
summit1g8382
WinterStarcraft540
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• Letter1414
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota219
League of Legends
• Lourlo859
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 41m
Patches Events
10h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.