• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8831 users

2300+ Protoss Replaypack! - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Goliathsorrow
Profile Joined September 2010
Italy317 Posts
October 30 2010 14:50 GMT
#41
That Chill guy kept making mass tanks and thors against void rays and then proceed to complain about them.

Sounds about right.

Good replays tho, gave me a lot to look at, ty.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
October 30 2010 15:03 GMT
#42
On October 30 2010 23:23 zingmars wrote:
Awesome games. I'm on a mobile internet connection (1mbps suprisingly tho.) so I'm unable to play any 1v1 really, so I was looking for a timewaster.
Thanks.

i play with 512 kbps and it isnt too bad o.o
thanks for the reps welmu! You should take me under your wing and teach me not to suck at protoss :D
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
October 30 2010 15:36 GMT
#43
On October 30 2010 18:57 Welmu wrote:
Hi all! 2300+ Europe Protoss here~
Decided to create replaypack of games I've played today. Critize, ask, give tips or give any feedback!

~7 PvZ's
~7 PvT's
1 PvR
0 PvP (:/)

Games include some crazy speed Void Ray action and 6pools on Shakuras Platseu =P

Download: http://www.2shared.com/file/1uAmFdJ3/Replaypack.html

If you guys give good feedback I may post another replaypack too~~


just my personal opinion, the replay pack should only include winning replays, i find replays where toss loses useless to watch. otherwise thanks for the upload.
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
October 30 2010 16:25 GMT
#44
On October 31 2010 00:36 desrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 18:57 Welmu wrote:
Hi all! 2300+ Europe Protoss here~
Decided to create replaypack of games I've played today. Critize, ask, give tips or give any feedback!

~7 PvZ's
~7 PvT's
1 PvR
0 PvP (:/)

Games include some crazy speed Void Ray action and 6pools on Shakuras Platseu =P

Download: http://www.2shared.com/file/1uAmFdJ3/Replaypack.html

If you guys give good feedback I may post another replaypack too~~


just my personal opinion, the replay pack should only include winning replays, i find replays where toss loses useless to watch. otherwise thanks for the upload.

I think replaypacks point is to show games from some small period, but I could mark who won the game in the titles, if I do new replaypack =)
Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
BusyBee
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada22 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 16:57:31
October 30 2010 16:35 GMT
#45
do you win every game?

ops my bad never seen the post above,

im glad you posted the ones where toss loses to watch because as a zerg player i am having major trouble with 2200+ protoss and getting just swamped.

so thank you for helping the whole TL community and not just protoss!

props
BlueyD
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada437 Posts
October 30 2010 17:45 GMT
#46
Thanks! As a protoss, this is certain to help me.

I disagree with desrow, I think having losses in a replay pack is very useful. We can often learn more from these than from the wins. It shows us what can go wrong and what we have to look out for, so please include them if you release another replay pack.
Zealot Chaaaaarge!
CptHandsome
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark95 Posts
October 30 2010 17:51 GMT
#47
Thanks! Definetly appreciated from a former terran who wants to get a grip of "tossing".
Is that a sword? Luxury! Is that a horse? Sloth! Is that a helmet? Vanity!
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
October 30 2010 18:00 GMT
#48
Haha lol I thought the title meant "I've got 2300 replays for you!"

I was gonna say "Wow..that's a ton of games to watch!"
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
DueleR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States207 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 18:05:10
October 30 2010 18:04 GMT
#49
This is great, just watched almost all of them this morning! Thanks a lot. I appreciate including both winning and losing replays.

How are you finding zerg? I'm a mid-diamond toss but I've been struggling PvZ lately. I notice you 15 nexus prettyoften. I tried that but always seem to die to something before 10 minutes (nydus, mutas, roaches, sometimes blings, etc...)
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
October 30 2010 18:11 GMT
#50
To OP, before i dl your replays can i have a look at your bnet profile?? thanks.
Lalgee
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom65 Posts
October 30 2010 18:16 GMT
#51
On October 31 2010 03:11 justiceknight wrote:
To OP, before i dl your replays can i have a look at your bnet profile?? thanks.


1. Go to sc2ranks.com
2. Search for Welmu
"That's Lal-Genius"
FeeL_ThE_RusH
Profile Joined February 2010
Ireland227 Posts
October 30 2010 18:49 GMT
#52
Nice games. Enjoyed the PvT(vs Chills?) on metalopolis, very nice way of dealing with a quick contain.
#starcraft.ie on Quakenet, Irish SC2ers assemble
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
October 30 2010 18:50 GMT
#53
thanks, i need all the help i can get
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
October 30 2010 18:51 GMT
#54
thanks o much will watch these later!!!!

Be great if you could upload a few more of these packs
Live and Let Die!
BlitZl0l
Profile Joined May 2010
United States32 Posts
October 30 2010 19:08 GMT
#55
I was really looking forward to this..... Then I watched it. Is this really how you play at 2300? You 4 gate at least half the time, or do some fail fast expand that gets destroyed. wtf.
Owned.
Tuneful
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States327 Posts
October 30 2010 19:11 GMT
#56
Thanks for posting your replays.
"I play this game for three years, twelve hours a day - I shouldn't lose to these people"
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
October 30 2010 19:23 GMT
#57
On October 31 2010 03:16 Lalgee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 03:11 justiceknight wrote:
To OP, before i dl your replays can i have a look at your bnet profile?? thanks.


1. Go to sc2ranks.com
2. Search for Welmu


nononono He's asking for permission i guess. he can't be unable to use the internet to finde something he wants to see.

-.-
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 19:35:55
October 30 2010 19:35 GMT
#58
Man those games against Zerg pretty much sum up everything I've been seeing in the mid 1900's as a Zerg myself.
Either try to play economic and lose to a FE protoss, or early pool and auto-win. It feels like such a coin flip right now haha.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
Vz0
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada378 Posts
October 30 2010 19:54 GMT
#59
On October 30 2010 22:32 Erectum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 22:04 vizir wrote:
I just watched the PvZs and gotta say im a bit disapointed. Expected to see some solid builds but most of the games you lose and most of the wins are 4-gates. Oh well guess you proved that 15 nexus FFE doesn't work..


Good summary i would like to see more real games for a 2300 ... The level is that low in top diamond ?

Seriously stfu if you don't like it and fuck off. This guy is being generous sharing his high level replay yet you guys criticize him by saying his games are not real and that he's low level diamond ? So what if he 4 gates, it's standard. I bet 99% of protoss 4 gates.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 20:27:00
October 30 2010 20:18 GMT
#60
I watched a couple games and they were both lame. One vs a Z who didn't start making units till nearly 40 supply vs your 4gate (and obv got raped) One where you base traded with T and got killed.
If this is a rep-pack at least pick good games? I don't doubt you are a great player but I didn't really see anything skilled in either of them. Maybe I just got unlucky in the ones I watched. Ill watch a few more before I delete the folder.

Watched two more, first one you get early pooled trying to nexus first and die, 2nd one was a decent PvT but didn't last long at all, you stopped his 3rax push and then killed his expo when he went for it and GG'ed him.

From what I've seen out of the first 4 reps I don't think its worth watching the rest. You may be good but I don't see it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister880
JimRising 479
Happy336
KnowMe50
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick441
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt401
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 46m
Patches Events
7h 46m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.