Why? because its freakin' awesome. this is P.I.M.P.!!!!
thx a lot

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
GrazerRinge
999 Posts
Why? because its freakin' awesome. this is P.I.M.P.!!!! thx a lot ![]() | ||
|
rextyrann
Germany41 Posts
like very much!!!!! | ||
|
bjwithbraces
United States549 Posts
| ||
|
Derogatory
Netherlands31 Posts
Great great job! Gonna use the zerg background even though I'm a toss player :D | ||
|
mooose
Japan200 Posts
| ||
|
Ygz
England370 Posts
| ||
|
10or10
Sweden517 Posts
| ||
|
HaN-
France1920 Posts
Thanks for your work. | ||
|
QuixoticO
Netherlands810 Posts
| ||
|
Hikko
United States1126 Posts
Is there any chance you could make these into desktop wallpapers? | ||
|
Glioburd
France1911 Posts
Nice job , thanks !! | ||
|
Kesler
Canada175 Posts
thanks a lot | ||
|
rarin
Australia23 Posts
| ||
|
Loophole
United States867 Posts
| ||
|
Loophole
United States867 Posts
| ||
|
BaltA
Norway849 Posts
But they are great nevertheless! | ||
|
AJMcSpiffy
United States1154 Posts
Is there any way you could upload at least the zerg one as a wallpaper maybe? I'd really appreciate it! But again, totally awesome themes they all look great! | ||
|
Titilisk
96 Posts
![]() I just tried the Z one, and I love it. I just removed it because I'm on my computer at work... Don't want my boss to ask me if this lovely animal is my new pet ^^ | ||
|
Titilisk
96 Posts
As an example, I suggest this one, taken from a nice gallery : ![]() DISCLAIMER : I have no clue about the copyrights in this gallery. I mean Mr Jack is well known for his work, and is well spread everywhere. Don't know how legal this is though | ||
|
Fuzzymonkey
United States28 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|