• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8595 users

Banshee Fanart desktop bg’s <3 - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Aus.Force
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1278 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 07:00:13
October 26 2010 06:57 GMT
#101
wow, so awesome!! and from an aussie too :D extra plus just for that
you definitely have a lot of talent ... keep it up
"no need for cinema, just watch special taktiks" - white-ra
Xacalite
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany533 Posts
October 26 2010 06:59 GMT
#102
Question: What is the background 'circuitry' thing going on?


I tought it was Halo O_O

but then again her hair is too long for cortana =)
I feel fear...for the last time
SilverLeagueElite
Profile Joined April 2010
United States626 Posts
October 26 2010 07:02 GMT
#103
On October 26 2010 09:58 CheekyDuck wrote:
Show nested quote +
Having her lie on an extremely subtle cloaked banshee (which is very obviously not the center piece) doesn't change the ridicule of my post. Turning everything into hot women isn't artistic or fan art. Next why not make a zerg Queen that looks like a hot woman and call it SC fan art?

The entire concept of the art is stupid.

Literally just turning anything into an unnecessarily and inappropriately sexually charged object rather than making more relevant fan art that is actually more based on and inspired by the game.


My personal insight, being a woman, showing other women, I don’t and they don’t find what I drew to be insulting, but rather empowering. I think its okay to be sexy, be a pilot and be deadly. In todays age, quite acceptable.


Just my 2 cents. =)


Realizing that the original artist is a woman will hopefully silence those who would say the original art is degrading and exploitive of women.
Blackhawk13
Profile Joined April 2010
United States442 Posts
October 26 2010 07:12 GMT
#104
I like. Thanks for posting, very interesting and unique take on the banshee =)

Keep it up^^
Cade
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1420 Posts
October 26 2010 07:26 GMT
#105
haha awesome awesome background!! Great job!!!
Pull
Profile Joined April 2010
United States308 Posts
October 26 2010 07:30 GMT
#106
On October 25 2010 10:56 Wolf wrote:
No character this cute could kill all of my probes. I'm sure of it.


xD
That's what we want you to think!

Excellent job OP...I am inspired by your creative awesomeness.
Co-Creator of the FRB Grand Tournament...Check out my epic commentaries at YouTube.com/pullsc and twitch.tv/pullsc ESPORTS FIGHTING!
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
October 26 2010 07:36 GMT
#107
On October 26 2010 06:35 joonp wrote:
Literally just turning anything into an unnecessarily and inappropriately sexually charged object rather than making more relevant fan art that is actually more based on and inspired by the game.


It still doesn't change the fact that the view on art is entirely base on personal taste. So you find it sexually degrading, ok. I understand your point and I accept it. Others may find it beautiful just for the technique and drawing used, or maybe even want a sexually themed wallpaper.

It's one thing to voice an opinion (as you did). It's another to repeatedly dismiss the author's work and refusing to accept it as "fan art", which it clearly is. Regardless whether it's an oil painting of a hydralisk solving equations or a sexed up banshee pilot hanging in mid-air. One may argue about appropriateness or quality of the work, but it stays fan art and was inspired by the game.
DND_Enkil
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden598 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 08:44:18
October 26 2010 08:43 GMT
#108
On October 26 2010 09:58 CheekyDuck wrote:
I would hate to admit it, but that was my idea for my next picture. Kerrigan morphing into the queen of blades, I actually laughed when I read that.


This sounds like a great idea and something I would love to see =)

Either way your art is really really good.

And of course it is fan art! There are many different motives you can draw and sexy women is a pretty sure bet for a nice drawing (showing a beautiful woman goes a long way to make it beuatiful) and I really like that you drew the banshee pilot. Much more common beautiful women in fan art are ghosts/medics/kerrigan so going for the less shown banshee pilot makes it a lot more interesting to me.

However even tho the drawing is stunning and really good it does not fit my personal tastes.
Like someone else said for my desktop I really like having a darker image. And I can somewhat relate to thoose saying that when you see this you dont think "Oh thats a banshee pilot". At first I figured you had drawn her like she was piloting the banshee and it was cloaked so only she was clearly visible but looking closer at the pose I was wrong. I figured maybe she was relaxing on the back of the banshee working on her sun tan but the "shadowy" panels suggest she is inside so that kinda killed that idea as well. I dunno, i just have a hard time putting her and that pose into context.
I dont really like the "posing for the sake of posing" thing, it is one thing to draw someone in a stunning natural pose like just taking a snapshot of them working and it happens to be a great pose, another thing to set up a pose.

Kinda ranting here I guess, you clearly are very skilled and I hope you draw more SC2 fanart, every drawing can't fit everyones taste and I am really impressed with your work.
"If you write about a sewing needle there is always some one-eyed bastard that gets offended" - Fritiof The Pirate Nilsson
joonp
Profile Joined October 2010
United States105 Posts
October 26 2010 08:52 GMT
#109
On October 26 2010 16:02 SilverLeagueElite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 09:58 CheekyDuck wrote:
Having her lie on an extremely subtle cloaked banshee (which is very obviously not the center piece) doesn't change the ridicule of my post. Turning everything into hot women isn't artistic or fan art. Next why not make a zerg Queen that looks like a hot woman and call it SC fan art?

The entire concept of the art is stupid.

Literally just turning anything into an unnecessarily and inappropriately sexually charged object rather than making more relevant fan art that is actually more based on and inspired by the game.


My personal insight, being a woman, showing other women, I don’t and they don’t find what I drew to be insulting, but rather empowering. I think its okay to be sexy, be a pilot and be deadly. In todays age, quite acceptable.


Just my 2 cents. =)


Realizing that the original artist is a woman will hopefully silence those who would say the original art is degrading and exploitive of women.

I think her being a woman and then being overtly sexual about women doesn't write it off as okay. That would be like saying it's ok for black people to be racist to other black people. Or for starving people to deprive others of food. It just does not make sense.

And it's not that I think it's morally wrong to be overtly sexual, but I think it's exploiting the game more than women. When I think of fan art I think of people more passionate about the game creating fantasy worlds in art that really involve the game and creative things like this, not just making it into a sexual object. I don't really see this piece as inspired by the game, but more some one wanting to draw a hot woman in a tight uniform and then as an after thought deciding to incorporate a banshee pilot. This could just as easily be a futuristic Air Force pilot, or a picture out of any other Sci Fi series.



On October 26 2010 16:36 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 06:35 joonp wrote:
Literally just turning anything into an unnecessarily and inappropriately sexually charged object rather than making more relevant fan art that is actually more based on and inspired by the game.


It still doesn't change the fact that the view on art is entirely base on personal taste. So you find it sexually degrading, ok. I understand your point and I accept it. Others may find it beautiful just for the technique and drawing used, or maybe even want a sexually themed wallpaper.

It's one thing to voice an opinion (as you did). It's another to repeatedly dismiss the author's work and refusing to accept it as "fan art", which it clearly is. Regardless whether it's an oil painting of a hydralisk solving equations or a sexed up banshee pilot hanging in mid-air. One may argue about appropriateness or quality of the work, but it stays fan art and was inspired by the game.

The art is fine, and I think it would be a great pin up piece, but not fan art of a game.

I don't really view this as inspired by the game, as I said previously this could be a picture out of almost any of the hundreds of Sci Fi games and movies and TV series that involve futuristic looks.
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
October 26 2010 09:05 GMT
#110
On October 26 2010 17:43 DND_Enkil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 09:58 CheekyDuck wrote:
I would hate to admit it, but that was my idea for my next picture. Kerrigan morphing into the queen of blades, I actually laughed when I read that.


This sounds like a great idea and something I would love to see =)

Either way your art is really really good.

And of course it is fan art! There are many different motives you can draw and sexy women is a pretty sure bet for a nice drawing (showing a beautiful woman goes a long way to make it beuatiful) and I really like that you drew the banshee pilot. Much more common beautiful women in fan art are ghosts/medics/kerrigan so going for the less shown banshee pilot makes it a lot more interesting to me.

However even tho the drawing is stunning and really good it does not fit my personal tastes.
Like someone else said for my desktop I really like having a darker image. And I can somewhat relate to thoose saying that when you see this you dont think "Oh thats a banshee pilot". At first I figured you had drawn her like she was piloting the banshee and it was cloaked so only she was clearly visible but looking closer at the pose I was wrong. I figured maybe she was relaxing on the back of the banshee working on her sun tan but the "shadowy" panels suggest she is inside so that kinda killed that idea as well. I dunno, i just have a hard time putting her and that pose into context.
I dont really like the "posing for the sake of posing" thing, it is one thing to draw someone in a stunning natural pose like just taking a snapshot of them working and it happens to be a great pose, another thing to set up a pose.

Kinda ranting here I guess, you clearly are very skilled and I hope you draw more SC2 fanart, every drawing can't fit everyones taste and I am really impressed with your work.


Hi, =)

She is on top of the plane, relaxing, getting a tan.
the view of the craft shows the top and the side. slightly on angle
shes is not in her plane, so she is not cloaked. =P which is starting to make other peoples comments make sense now. lol.

i used the image from the campaign banshee for the outline, if you wanted to see how it sits, its the one sitting in the armory.

i guess sadly im conditioned to do pose, poses as my main job is commercial art. so its kinda like "look at me" "sell, sell" "bright & happy" my personal real media work is too big to scan, but i understand what you mean.

anyway thankyou very much for your comments, and i will do more =)


More expensive than a mothership
Bondator
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland120 Posts
October 26 2010 09:14 GMT
#111
Just out of curiosity, does 1650x1050 monitors actually exist? I know 1680x1050 is very common though.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/520440/1/Bondator/
georgir
Profile Joined May 2009
Bulgaria253 Posts
October 26 2010 10:07 GMT
#112
Those shoes look mighty uncomfortable, the angle at which her feet are twisted reminds me of some protoss reverse-knee joint :p
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
October 26 2010 10:15 GMT
#113
Post more, nice.
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
Obsolescence
Profile Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 10:33:13
October 26 2010 10:29 GMT
#114
On October 26 2010 17:52 joonp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 16:02 SilverLeagueElite wrote:
On October 26 2010 09:58 CheekyDuck wrote:
Having her lie on an extremely subtle cloaked banshee (which is very obviously not the center piece) doesn't change the ridicule of my post. Turning everything into hot women isn't artistic or fan art. Next why not make a zerg Queen that looks like a hot woman and call it SC fan art?

The entire concept of the art is stupid.

Literally just turning anything into an unnecessarily and inappropriately sexually charged object rather than making more relevant fan art that is actually more based on and inspired by the game.


My personal insight, being a woman, showing other women, I don’t and they don’t find what I drew to be insulting, but rather empowering. I think its okay to be sexy, be a pilot and be deadly. In todays age, quite acceptable.


Just my 2 cents. =)


Realizing that the original artist is a woman will hopefully silence those who would say the original art is degrading and exploitive of women.

I think her being a woman and then being overtly sexual about women doesn't write it off as okay. That would be like saying it's ok for black people to be racist to other black people. Or for starving people to deprive others of food. It just does not make sense.

And it's not that I think it's morally wrong to be overtly sexual, but I think it's exploiting the game more than women. When I think of fan art I think of people more passionate about the game creating fantasy worlds in art that really involve the game and creative things like this, not just making it into a sexual object. I don't really see this piece as inspired by the game, but more some one wanting to draw a hot woman in a tight uniform and then as an after thought deciding to incorporate a banshee pilot. This could just as easily be a futuristic Air Force pilot, or a picture out of any other Sci Fi series.



Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 16:36 Shockk wrote:
On October 26 2010 06:35 joonp wrote:
Literally just turning anything into an unnecessarily and inappropriately sexually charged object rather than making more relevant fan art that is actually more based on and inspired by the game.


It still doesn't change the fact that the view on art is entirely base on personal taste. So you find it sexually degrading, ok. I understand your point and I accept it. Others may find it beautiful just for the technique and drawing used, or maybe even want a sexually themed wallpaper.

It's one thing to voice an opinion (as you did). It's another to repeatedly dismiss the author's work and refusing to accept it as "fan art", which it clearly is. Regardless whether it's an oil painting of a hydralisk solving equations or a sexed up banshee pilot hanging in mid-air. One may argue about appropriateness or quality of the work, but it stays fan art and was inspired by the game.

The art is fine, and I think it would be a great pin up piece, but not fan art of a game.

I don't really view this as inspired by the game, as I said previously this could be a picture out of almost any of the hundreds of Sci Fi games and movies and TV series that involve futuristic looks.


You're an incredible jerk. Did you see the title of this thread? "Banshee Fanart desktop background." This is not a poll thread. This is not a question thread. Shit, this isn't even a discussion thread. But most importantly this is not a, "what does joonp think fanart means" thread. And yet here you are, repeatedly shitting your vile arrogance all over this artist's thread for no reason at all.

You said this isn't fanart, but it obviously is art which incorporates multiple elements from a game called Starcraft 2, of which CheekyDuck is a fan. This is a piece of art and the artist is a fan of the subject of this art. My point: you may want to see your doctor, because I think you've caught the dumbs.

The reason that this beautiful Banshee pilot could be "a picture out of almost any of the hundreds of Sci Fi games and movies and TV series that involve futuristic looks" is because visual motifs make most futuristic images convergently similar. Likewise, if this fan art had been of an epic battle between the Terran and the Zerg, you could just as rudely assert that it doesn't warrant the title of fan-art, because that could be a depiction of any of a hundred futuristic humans vs bug-like aliens themed stories. Visual motifs explain why similar things look similar.

Congratz! You earned an achievement!
Force Someone to Explain What 'Visual Motif' Means
+10 Jerk Points

I suggest that you not post in this thread again, because nobody likes a jerk, and this artist deserves more respect than you have to offer.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I like the picture, and I'm sorry some people are so incredibly dumb. Great job! Would love to see more!
It doesn't think. It doesn't feel. It doesn't laugh or cry. All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die. -Phyrexian Hulk
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
October 26 2010 10:41 GMT
#115
Joonp, wow....
Why so much hate?
Firstly the fallacy you have committed is called “false analogy” as the situations are altogether different, and you can’t make an analogy between them.
But to humour you:
Please watch rush hour, you know the one with jackie chan and he calls the black guy a n*** and its not okay because his not black, but its okay for the black guys (African American), personally i like to call other asians Ninjas, because you know im Asian, so its ok. The starving people thing, i guess is also a hasty generalization not to mention i don’t know the circumstances, are they staving still? Or previously starving? That’s important if i want to draw a logical conclusion.
So i’ll ask you if you play SC without sound? If you don’t please tell me when the medic says “where does it hurt?” you must think shes actually talking about your health bar... hmmm? Or are you writing evil letters to blizzard?
I can assure you that the production and making of this artwork was made for the sole intent of being fan art and was inspired by the game. I figured everyone would of done fan art of kerrigan, or a ghost and or a medic. I chose a Banshee pilot, as they are kinda cute and i like the female characters in the game.
It wasnt a quick thought either. I heavily researched the uniform, other SC uniforms. I chose a rogue banshee and colour matched the best i could. The uniform in the portrait looks actually quite tight, and the circuits on the rogue banshee in the campaign has a nipple circuit(see for yourself if you dont believe me). The craft involved vectors i made to have the subtle clouds, this was from the armory in the campaign. FYI there is more than one banshee plane design in the game.
Sadly it cant be used as another future air pilot, otherwise i would slap it on a pokie and get paid for it. The uniform i believe blizzard would take issue with as the top part is too close to there pilot design. If i could just remove the bnet logo, change the colour of the uniform, slap an uncloaked plane under her, i would of done that already.
But you will most likely ignore all the facts and keep posting over and over again your opinion with no facts or practical criticism.
All i can say is im sorry and what i drew was not meant to offend you or morally drag blizzards image into the mud.
More expensive than a mothership
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
October 26 2010 10:43 GMT
#116
lol @ Obsolescence

wish i refreshed the thread before i posted, but i think you summed it up =)
More expensive than a mothership
Obsolescence
Profile Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
October 26 2010 11:09 GMT
#117
Who will save the children?
[image loading]

So I whipped this up because I was reminded that Kerrigan has heels. Shock! Horror! I know, and wholeheartedly sympathize with your distinct terror at the sight of unnecessary femininity.
It doesn't think. It doesn't feel. It doesn't laugh or cry. All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die. -Phyrexian Hulk
Dekoth
Profile Joined March 2010
United States527 Posts
October 26 2010 14:05 GMT
#118
Awesome fanart Cheeky.

Also just ignore the closet case hater, he is just making himself look like an ass to everyone.

Obvious Troll is Obvious.
AnodyneSea
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Jamaica757 Posts
October 26 2010 14:11 GMT
#119
wow thats awesome, make more!
Lost within the hope of freedom, not for control but in the light of our cause
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
October 26 2010 14:33 GMT
#120
Nice! Also, there's some great stuff on your deviantart as well. You're quite talented.

My only concern is that her hair might get caught in that helmet. I bet that's quite a problem, especially after you get sweaty and it gets tangled in there.
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13517
Artosis 601
Shuttle 250
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox407
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam647
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.