• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8829 users

Starcraft Battle Rap - Terran's OP - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
August 14 2010 16:13 GMT
#61
This rap is sick, don't judge it until you actually listen to it.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
Lightswarm
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada967 Posts
August 14 2010 16:15 GMT
#62
Terran's OP Terran's OP Terran's OP
Team[AoV]
BigBadSkathe
Profile Joined September 2009
United States234 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 16:19:39
August 14 2010 16:18 GMT
#63
On August 15 2010 00:19 OpRaider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 20:24 chrisSquire wrote:
you guys don't understand that hip-hop is all about throwing mud and shit-talking. he didnt slander he just said fuck 'em... get over it.

not true at all. Just because some of the mainstream terrible rappers do this , doesn't mean rap/hip hop is about shit-talking


Thank you. Not to derail this clearly constructive thread but chrisSquire's post was completely false and borderline retarded.

I didn't like the song but I guess I admire the effort you put into it. And what's so bad about Husky?
Hey.
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 16:34:58
August 14 2010 16:23 GMT
#64
On August 14 2010 21:56 Fantistic wrote:
Yet another "Terran = imba" troll thread.
Is that all the SC2 General forum is these days?

Most Terrans admit that the race we play is OP. We're waiting for a patch just like you are.
A lot of players have been playing Terran since the start of the beta when they were the weakest.

Even Protoss players are jumping on the Terran OP bandwagon now?
TvP is balanced. Only Zergs have the right to complain about it.

User was warned for this post


I don't understand why I get warned for making a reasonable non-aggressive opinionated post when the OP gets away with calling out and cursing Husky, consistent swearing and a generic "Terran imba" theme which is already flooding the general forum. This is welcome yet I'm on thin ice?

And, no, I'm not backdoor moderating. I'm trying to make a point which I hope you understand.
I love TL and I'm just concerned with its current state.
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
August 14 2010 16:24 GMT
#65
Finally a SC rap song where the person rapping is actually rapping, I'm sick of all the talking people do in raps. BTW Terran isn't OP
Wishing you well.
Wargizmo
Profile Joined March 2010
1237 Posts
August 14 2010 16:31 GMT
#66

I thought this rap was pretty decent even though I play Terran haha. Good to finally hear one of these where the person actually has a decent voice, normally they just make me cringe.
Endorsed
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1221 Posts
August 14 2010 16:32 GMT
#67
It's so funny al this Terran OP whine. When about 80 percent aren't even playing on a level where it even matters.
Antpile
Profile Joined March 2009
United States213 Posts
August 14 2010 16:36 GMT
#68
Rap isn't usually my gig, but this was awesome. Made me smile the whole time i was listening to it. Good quality too.

Neivler
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Norway911 Posts
August 14 2010 16:37 GMT
#69
Gave me the lol of the day. Thx :D
I pwn noobs
comis
Profile Joined April 2010
United States333 Posts
August 14 2010 16:38 GMT
#70
Well done. And lol @ kids being all serious about the lyrics. Get a life.
Batch
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden692 Posts
August 14 2010 16:40 GMT
#71
On August 15 2010 01:32 Endorsed wrote:
It's so funny al this Terran OP whine. When about 80 percent aren't even playing on a level where it even matters.

Balance matters at all levels. No newbies will continue playing the game if race X wins 100% of all its matches against race Y.

I think you take the lyrics to serious. This is kind of the antipole of the "Zerg tears"-thread, a thread which shouldn't be taken too serious or developed into a balance discussion.
futoM4ki
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany73 Posts
August 14 2010 16:46 GMT
#72
On August 14 2010 18:59 3xiLe wrote:
1a2a3a4a doesnt save you now, protoss scum!


Says the SC2 Terran xD
n1
Do you really want chat rooms?
Skeyser
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada219 Posts
August 14 2010 16:50 GMT
#73
On August 15 2010 01:23 Fantistic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 21:56 Fantistic wrote:
Yet another "Terran = imba" troll thread.
Is that all the SC2 General forum is these days?

Most Terrans admit that the race we play is OP. We're waiting for a patch just like you are.
A lot of players have been playing Terran since the start of the beta when they were the weakest.

Even Protoss players are jumping on the Terran OP bandwagon now?
TvP is balanced. Only Zergs have the right to complain about it.

User was warned for this post


I don't understand why I get warned for making a reasonable non-aggressive opinionated post when the OP gets away with calling out and cursing Husky, consistent swearing and a generic "Terran imba" theme which is already flooding the general forum. This is welcome yet I'm on thin ice?

And, no, I'm not backdoor moderating. I'm trying to make a point which I hope you understand.
I love TL and I'm just concerned with its current state.


Because the song is not meant to be serious, hard concept to grasp I know.
SexyBimbo
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany89 Posts
August 14 2010 16:51 GMT
#74
1) I'm a Metal-fan.
2) I play Terran.
3) I thought this would utterly suck.
4) I love this.

SB
Why do ppl do this; does my name look anything like Kiwikaki?? - Kawaiirice
Keap
Profile Joined July 2010
United States214 Posts
August 14 2010 16:52 GMT
#75
Great song haha, took me completely by surprised. Can't believe you actually put production value and decent talent into it

Also, it's hilarious to see all the Terran scrambling and trying to defend themselves. It's a make-fun rap rap song for gods sake!
richlol
Profile Joined January 2009
28 Posts
August 14 2010 16:55 GMT
#76
On August 15 2010 01:23 Fantistic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 21:56 Fantistic wrote:
Yet another "Terran = imba" troll thread.
Is that all the SC2 General forum is these days?

Most Terrans admit that the race we play is OP. We're waiting for a patch just like you are.
A lot of players have been playing Terran since the start of the beta when they were the weakest.

Even Protoss players are jumping on the Terran OP bandwagon now?
TvP is balanced. Only Zergs have the right to complain about it.

User was warned for this post


I don't understand why I get warned for making a reasonable non-aggressive opinionated post when the OP gets away with calling out and cursing Husky, consistent swearing and a generic "Terran imba" theme which is already flooding the general forum. This is welcome yet I'm on thin ice?

And, no, I'm not backdoor moderating. I'm trying to make a point which I hope you understand.
I love TL and I'm just concerned with its current state.


Stop whining. This rap is awesome.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
August 14 2010 16:55 GMT
#77
Makes Like A 'Toss sound like a lambchop sing along. =(

Lots of props. =)
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
August 14 2010 16:56 GMT
#78
Awesome rap lol. I play terran and think it's OP xD
Revolutionist fan
hEndO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States124 Posts
August 14 2010 16:57 GMT
#79
wow not wat i as expecting.....its actually good...weird. well played sir
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 17:07:47
August 14 2010 17:07 GMT
#80
dont try to make it my fault, say that i aint got skill,
you shouldn't have to be a pro to beat got damn build



Awesome rap, professionally done. Props to OP.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 244
NeuroSwarm 194
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft462
ViBE151
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo760
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 23m
Patches Events
11h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
OSC
19h 23m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.