• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9433 users

Looking for a team? - Page 80

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 110 Next
Hypeninja
Profile Joined August 2012
United States9 Posts
September 06 2012 14:51 GMT
#1581
Server: NA
Name: Hypeninja.847
Rank: Silver
Race: ProToss
Age: 18
Contact: Email:seagle211@gmail.com

Been playing SC2 only about a month. I am decent and practice a lot. I study a lot of strategy and build orders.

Practice Equals Pro
xerox23
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden16 Posts
September 07 2012 11:18 GMT
#1582
Name : Im using 3 accounts for the moment so if your interested ill say my char codes
From : Sweden, EU
Age : 17
Race : Zerg
League : Master
Goal : As my previous clan just disbanded im looking for another clan to improve my play with, have fun and so on
Contact me : PM
ki11z0ne
Profile Joined January 2011
United States427 Posts
September 07 2012 12:04 GMT
#1583
Name : DrunkenKitty.864
From : USA/Florida
Age : 21
Race : Protoss
League : Master/Diamond
Goal : i am Masters at the moment just got it about 3 4 weeks ago. I FUCK hate ladder I just get pissed off all the time and never learn anything form it so i want to get on a team that has a good amount of people that wants to get better and are very active. I am on all the time...
Contact me : PM PLS!!!! I really want to get better at this game
SC > halo
Xonix
Profile Joined February 2012
225 Posts
September 09 2012 22:52 GMT
#1584
Name : sLXonix.141
From : Canada
Age : 15
Race : Zerg
League : Top Diamond
Goal : Currently I am top diamond and looking for a team to get me into masters so I can refine my playstyle to take me to the next level... Because of my age I still have a minimum of 5 years before life starts hassling around me... in 5 years I can easily go from diamond to gm and then streaming opportunities come along with media opportunities.... so basicly I'm looking for a team that can quickly get me to top masters so I can start using the media for mine/our futures..


mataxp
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Chile538 Posts
September 09 2012 23:27 GMT
#1585
Name : Mataxp.490
From : South America / Chile. With a very good English though.
Age : 23
Race : Protoss
League : Masters 1200+
Goal : I would like to join a team with nice and active members so we could improve, talk about strategies and what not... and if the case. to help others as much as I can .
Contact me : PM or contact me in game.

cheers
Liquid.Hero Startale.Bomber MVP.Dongraegu
CamoPillbox
Profile Joined April 2012
Czech Republic229 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-10 11:43:02
September 10 2012 09:34 GMT
#1586
Name : YouAreNext.275
From : Czech Rep[my eng is not bad,but excuse my mistakes]
Age : 20
Race : Protoss
League : Masters 800+
Mic status: ready to speak on everyone program (TS,vnt,skype,mumble and more)
Goal : I looking for active ESL team(other teamleague) with active members and with smart captain also i want help improve self and team members and reach some great victories over same skill level opponents. My goal is to Reach pure top Masters ,help team in clanleagues and make new friends Contact me In game or Pm on tl. Have a Nice day!!!
Czech Terran(Hots) player
Drimacus
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany92 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 12:40:26
September 10 2012 09:48 GMT
#1587
Name : Drimacus.797
From : Germany
Age : 28
Race : Zerg
Region: EU
League : Dia/Plat (currently Dia, but lost lot - probably Plat in Season 9)
Goal : I used to be a Diamond Zerg back when I played 1v1, but I did not play for a long time and lost a lot lately. I never lost my passion and followed the scene all the time. Now I feel like I need to improve myself, Master is the Goal! Looking for a team aged 20+.

edit: added region, still searching
GlC.HeRBY
Profile Joined October 2009
Germany18 Posts
September 10 2012 10:06 GMT
#1588

Name: HeRbY
League: Plat
Race: ProToss
Age: 21
Contact: skype. yb.johnboy

Played BW for 12 years now just started sc2 1-2 months ago. atm im Platinum ranked #2 or something. Want to get back in shape with a fun/skilled team. Goal should be Grandmaster.
JediZealot
Profile Joined June 2011
United States78 Posts
September 10 2012 16:33 GMT
#1589
Hey guys I've noticed the last several posts from players do not contain their server info. Please add which server you are playing on so the teams can contact players from the correct server. Thanks, -Jedi
oowjh
Profile Joined September 2012
Belgium1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-09-10 16:44:44
September 10 2012 16:44 GMT
#1590
server: EU
name : oowjh
league: silver
race: zerg
age: 17
contact: tim_wow@live.be

played sc2 about a month with some friends but now i want to do it in team and becom better ... im zerg and im playing alot now these days and i really want a team who can help me to improve my skills to a higher lvl so i can go and help with competitions and tournaments .

goal --> platinum maybe after master or grandmaster .
just try ...
STK
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada7 Posts
September 13 2012 19:49 GMT
#1591
Hello! I am ReAzem, Captain of NGS clan.

(Before you read further, you must know that we are looking for High and Mid master players only)

Ninja Gaming Squad, previously known as Nydus Gaming Society was originally a friends clan. About a year ago, the decision to take the team more seriously was taken, and we separated from low level players.

We recently drew the conclusion that our approach was a mistake. We used to be reluctant about new members, and recruiting in general. We believed that the right move was to wait until the right person presents itself. Fortunately, this is how we found our best team members, but unfortunately, it's not enough.

Ninja Gaming Squad is now officialy recruiting High and Mid master players.
Let me present you NGS in a bullet point list.

=> www.ngsclan.net
=> 4 high master players, 1 manager.
=> Weekly meetings on mumble.
=> Participates to Clan leagues.
=> Active mumble server. (This is a requirement.)
=> Participates to most live events in Canada, and in Quebec. Will also start going to USA since we have american members.

How can you reach us?
viau.alexandre on skype.
Join our mumble server: mumble.ngsclan.net Port: 36092
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
September 13 2012 19:58 GMT
#1592
Server: NA | EU
Name: Statix.375 | Statix.501
Rank: Gold | Silver
Race: Zerg
Age: 32
Contact: Email:statixsc@gmail.com

If you really want a gold/plat PRACTICE partner hit me up in game as i really want to actually find someone who wants to drill builds or styles against them and of course anyone with a pure love for the game. i really need a practice partner not someone to come play one game no discussion about it and then no practice! sounds daft this but seriously. if you want a hi gold mature player then add me! Peace!
BongChambers
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada591 Posts
September 13 2012 20:37 GMT
#1593
Server: NA
Name: Chambers.157
Rank: Plat
Race: Protoss
Age: 19
Contact: PM me.

Use to be top diamond back in the day.. took a long break and just came back like 3-4 days ago and landed in Plat now crawling my way back up to Diamond and eventually Masters. Looking for a ACTIVE team/clan that practice's with one another and acctually trains, talks and study's builds/replays and obs games. Willing to join any team from Gold+ only thing I ask is that its actice and everyone's goal is simply to get better. PM me for any more details you might want, I'm very active in the evening's and I'm in the EST -5 zone.
420
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 20:44:13
September 13 2012 20:43 GMT
#1594
Name : InFeStuS.384 - Europe
From : The Netherlands
Age : 15
Race : Zerg
League : Top Platinum, going to start playing Zerg again at the end of this month, practicing offraces a bit while my mouse is a bit hard to have long long Zerg macro games on! :p
Goal: I'm a Top Platinum Zerg player - That said, I want to push my limits and keep improving. I need to have something to work on, and I'll do that the most in a friendly and helpful enviroment. I'm in the CEST-timezone and I'll be available a lot of the nights up to 23:30-24:00. I currently lack practice partners around my level too, so that'd be a great plus. I'm a good listener with a lot of questions that come with it! :p My only requirement is that you take me seriously! It can be any ''clan'' but I'd be the most satisfied with one that is focused on getting better and actually improving.
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
triforks
Profile Joined November 2010
United States370 Posts
September 13 2012 22:51 GMT
#1595
Server: NA
Name: triforkz.541
Rank: master
Race: terran
Age: 20
Contact: PM me/sc2 pm

Hey I play sc2 a fair amount and I wanna get more involved and do some like team league stuff. pretty much looking for some type of amateur team of players around the same level so we can practice and have some fun!!!
timdoozy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States50 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 03:21:56
September 14 2012 03:21 GMT
#1596
Server: NA
Bnet Name: iLTimdoozy.764
League: Top 25 Masters
Race: Protoss
Age: 16
I am a dedicated player Looking for a team to join with a practice squad/partners to help improve my game. I achieved masters last season and I would like to be top by the end of this season. I would also love to participate in some team leagues/clan wars. PM me on bnet if interested or on TL
"I GOT 2 SPINES MOTHA****, U CANT TOUCH DIS ****, IM ON FIRE ******" -Destiny<3
kaluro
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands760 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 08:14:51
September 14 2012 08:12 GMT
#1597
Server: NA | EU
Name: Kaluro.650 | Kaluro.650
Rank: Master | Master
Race: Zerg
Age: 23 (october 1988)
Contact: Email: richard.keeris@gmail.com // www.twitch.tv/kaluroo // in-game
Goal: Getting higher and higher and becoming highly competitive and KNOWN in the scene.

Et cetera: I stream at www.twitch.tv/kaluroo, I'm slowly but steadily getting more adept and known within the community. I have quite a few people supporting me and helping me on my way. I don't metagame, I have my own playstyle. I developped my own playstyle over the course of a years time, own timings and semi-compositions.

I don't copy professionals, I find out what works for me and evolve my OWN game. I don't like metagaming or build copying at all, even though that might increase my skill ceiling quicker. The word I live by is innovation.
www.twitch.tv/kaluroo - 720p60fps - Remember the name! - Don't do your best, do whatever it takes.
LosZergs
Profile Joined August 2011
United States100 Posts
September 14 2012 09:28 GMT
#1598

server: NA
name : YoloDolo 619
league: platinum
race: zerg
age: 20
contact: ab3lara@gmail.com

I want to join a serious clan/team with visions of improving and competing. I want to hit masters as soon as i can
spam F!
oovv
Profile Joined March 2008
366 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 15:30:21
September 14 2012 15:27 GMT
#1599
Server: EU
B.net: Oops.958
Race: Protoss
League: currently High Diamond going for GM real soon
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/pl/profile/181632/1/Oops/
Other: Hi! Recently came back to playing sc2. Looking for clan which will help me icrasing my skills thx
Oops.. i did it again
InCGaming
Profile Joined August 2012
25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 21:30:55
September 14 2012 20:20 GMT
#1600
[image loading]
We are proud to announce the InC academy! We are always actively looking on expanding the InC roster and the academy gives us a great opportunity to find new players that have potential to be the next Nestea. The academy is aimed at diamonds onward, although it isn’t just ladder points we care about . Above all you must show that you are dedicated to improve and develop as a player.
Getting practice isn't the only benifit you'll get if you join the academy we plan on doing great in house monthly tournaments with cash prizes (We want to have a in house league with our own in house rankings)! We are also planning future shows that involve players from the team. All these events will be casted by our very own in-house casters. The academy also provides experience for players that haven’t been on a team yet and how behave in this industry.
If you wish to sign up click HERE and read the instructions!
http://InCGaming.co.uk Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImNotChobo Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/incgamingsc
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2757
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.