• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8444 users

Looking for a team? - Page 54

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 110 Next
Snowcane
Profile Joined June 2011
6 Posts
February 19 2012 15:41 GMT
#1061
Looking for team

Name:GuruSnowcane.543 OR VeRx.724 (name change still available on both)
Server: NA
League: Masters, 1100 season 5
Race: Zerg
Please PM on TL or BNet, preferably on TL
n0btozz
Profile Joined January 2011
Iceland115 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 19:10:02
February 19 2012 15:56 GMT
#1062
Voltage gaming looking for masters players to join the team.

We want dedicated players who just want to improve and play in tourney´s in a friendly atmosphere. We are looking for players who are not just ladder heroes, but want to practice together and dedicate themselves to getting better at the game, play in tourneys and such. Our site is: www.voltagegaming.net

Current members:

Manager: Snatch (mainly do coaching)

Players:
Scott: Masters (Protoss)
You?
You?
You?
You?
You?

We are building a team of dedicated individuals on the NA server who want to be the best they can be with the help of each other. We offer you a teamspeak server, a site to call "home" and general help with things if needed (streaming, were thinking of setting up more coaching from players and such). We are working on getting our players something from the team but currently we don´t promise anything we don´t have in our hands. So if you are interested you can add us on skype:

Snathzy and scoot2125

[image loading]

Thankx
http://www.x2coaching.com/
JayDub
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
February 19 2012 17:44 GMT
#1063
Hey, I'm a mid+ diamond EU Zerg(hover around 8th to 15th depending on playtime)

I'm looking for a team with an aim on improving players, preferably with regular practice or some form of mentorship.

A teamspeak would be nice because a community aspect to a clan is always important.

I'm interested in seriously improving in this game, and I now find my time with more time than before to allow me to try this out.

Please contact me on BNET or TL

JayRaeGu #759
LayZRR
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany449 Posts
February 19 2012 17:46 GMT
#1064
Hello,

Gold Protoss, now Silver Zerg looking for a team or people to play with. Would like to get better, but i dont know to help myself much. I am on EU btw.

PM me.
smokeyxp
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1 Post
February 19 2012 20:49 GMT
#1065
LOOKING FOR TEAM

Name - xproCREEP
Code - 185
Race - Protoss
League - Used to be diamond
I have a free name change so i can change my name if needed
sLBoGoRoH
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-22 18:25:19
February 20 2012 00:01 GMT
#1066
[image loading]

Server: North American

Team Name: Solace

Leader/Managers: sLBoGoRoH.614

Clan Channel: Solace

General Team League Level All players from gold + are welcome

We are looking to recruit all player regardless of nationality, race, or anything along those lines. So long as you can speak fluent English, all are welcome


We are a new clan started in January with a dota 2 division and expanding now to a team fortress 2 division + starcraft team. We bought our domain and it's currently beeing coded by a prov. So if you want to join a fresh new team with some great players from dota 2 who have won 2 tournaments allready and ready to take our starcraft division to the top don't hesitate to join.

How to join?

Send me a email to bogoroh@teamsolace.net
PM me on battlenet sLBoGoRoH.614
Join channel: "Solace"
Tweet me @Solace_Bogoroh.

Hope to see y'all soon.
DubXmonster
Profile Joined October 2010
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 04:28:54
February 20 2012 01:04 GMT
#1067
I'm a master Terran player that is looking for a team that has regular practice, and talks on skype/vent
I'm wanting to consantly improve and play
I play on two accounts on the NA server for the most part, Ethos #622, Dubxmonster #647
The reason why I'm a lower rank on those two account is because i like to purposely troll and derank then get back up, and I also play random. I enjoy learning about all the matchups including P and Z matchups because my knowledge on those races are a bit lacking. I think it's important to learn the races inside out and this requires playing them.
Liverpoolsc
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 21:20:40
February 21 2012 21:20 GMT
#1068
High Diamond Terran here.

My Gamertag is SGLiverpooL.850, I had never played RTS until SC2 and have managed to work my way from an abysmal bronze to high level diamond, closing in on masters. I'm looking for a team that has committed practice time and communicates through skype/mumble or some other form of decent voice chat. I want to succeed at the highest level but cannot currently get the best practice and feedback from blind laddering.

I'd like to pursue gaming as a short-term career and will delay university studies if I am able to yield good results and find a suitable team environment.

Message me! Again quick info

SGLiverpooL.850
NA server
zorAMAN
Profile Joined December 2009
Bulgaria3 Posts
February 23 2012 20:05 GMT
#1069
OK listen, No1 bronze now but will be the best in this game in very short time, so it would be very wise to have me on your team! I'm very serious with this so I'm looking for the vest team.
Slayers msg me here fro the invitation ;P
(EU server) all practise hours
Quote
MoesSC2BootCamp
Profile Joined May 2011
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-24 14:27:51
February 24 2012 14:26 GMT
#1070
Hi,

I´m looking for a Clan / Team. ATM Top Gold Player but used to play top 8 Platinum for the first three seasons. Got Very good streaming equipment and already casted the top 10 Players of europe.
So if you are interested in a motivated and ambitious player and team Member just give me a pm and we can talk further.

Some Quick infos about me, I´m 28 Years old, played Video Games for all my Life. At the Moment I´m reschooling to a Salesman but used to run my own Company for about 7 Years. Besides Starcraft my Hobbys are Basketball, Badminton and hanging around with my friends....

Hope to get some PM´s

Moe
Koldyn
Profile Joined February 2012
Belarus6 Posts
February 24 2012 15:21 GMT
#1071
Searching team. protoss, gml europe. Koldyn#269
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
February 24 2012 16:36 GMT
#1072
Hey there!

After struggling with a severe lack of motivation to play and ladder anxiety for five seasons straight, I managed to pull myself out of the bronze league and I'd really like to keep advancing upwards in the ranks during the seasons that are coming ahead. However, it's really hard to keep practicing and laddering with vigor and industriousness when you barely know anyone else who plays the game, so a low-level but yet ambitious clan would be really terrific for me and for its current members, because of the practice possibilities and discussion I would provide.

Feel free to add or message me on the EU server! Alias and code is:

Clue.514
Cogito, ergo toss.
duct_TAPE
Profile Joined May 2011
492 Posts
February 24 2012 16:54 GMT
#1073
Searching for a team

Name: ductTAPE#287

Server: EU

League: Masters

Race(s): Zerg

Experience: I have been playing since the release of the game, I started out as a gold player and worked my way up to masters which I have been in since season2. I watch a ton of GSL/streams/VOD's. I have a good understanding of the game and try to keep up to date with the the latest compositions/tactics.

I have been in a little clan before called Team SaGa, it was a fun experience to have people to train and have fun with on a daily basis. Eventually the team members kinda fizzled out and the team became idle, I really want to have the same experience again.

Please contact me ingame ^^
"WHAT!? but I thought there was only one way in Canada!" "Yeah, and y'all went the wrong direction on it"
WarEagle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States130 Posts
February 24 2012 19:21 GMT
#1074
Hello to all of those searching for clans.

I wanted to help out the community grow by providing a place for users to easily find clans to join and for clans to easily find clan wars to participate in. Check out my site sc2clans.enjin.com. Once we get the clan database rolling its going to be a great source for all you who are seeking fellowship and competition.

Thank you for your time and good luck with you search.
HeXpGaming
Profile Joined December 2011
United States86 Posts
February 24 2012 20:00 GMT
#1075
[image loading]


If anyone is looking for a clan to practice with we are taking players of all skill levels. We offer things such as

-Teamspeak Comm Server
-Bi-weekly/quarterly/yearly cash prize tournaments
-Numerous amounts of high level players (3 gms)
-Clan wars every sunday (A team [GM/High master]) (B team [Highmaster/MidMaster]
- A lot of fun and great people to practice with


If your interested come to channel Clan HeXp, our website is www.hexpgaming.com
If you would like to contact me personally my name and cc is hexpdichello.492

zorAMAN
Profile Joined December 2009
Bulgaria3 Posts
February 25 2012 13:25 GMT
#1076
On February 25 2012 04:21 WarEagle wrote:
Hello to all of those searching for clans.

I wanted to help out the community grow by providing a place for users to easily find clans to join and for clans to easily find clan wars to participate in. Check out my site sc2clans.enjin.com. Once we get the clan database rolling its going to be a great source for all you who are seeking fellowship and competition.

Thank you for your time and good luck with you search.



Nice BUT ....

Website does not exist
This domain does not have a website assigned to it. You may now go to your Account Settings and claim this domain if you own an Enjin website.
Go to Enjin.com
Quote
zorAMAN
Profile Joined December 2009
Bulgaria3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 13:28:42
February 25 2012 13:28 GMT
#1077
...
Quote
WarEagle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States130 Posts
February 25 2012 15:39 GMT
#1078
Sorry. I was in the process of switching domains.

We are now SC2Clans.org.
Madrid
Profile Joined February 2012
United States10 Posts
February 25 2012 16:39 GMT
#1079
ID: Madrid.669
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
1v1: mid diamond, 2v2: masters (season 5), dia season 6 (random team)

I've been playing off and on since season 1. I missed 2 seasons from 3-5 but I started playing again during season 5 and have been playing consistently ever since.

I'd like to join a clan with masters or high diamond players so I have people to play with and practice against.

My goal is to get in to masters in 1v1 and eventually grandmasters or participate in online tournaments.
BiteTheSammy
Profile Joined December 2010
United States16 Posts
February 26 2012 06:37 GMT
#1080
HI everyone how are you all doing?

ID:Terrannosaur . 355
server: NA
Race: Terran
1v1 rank : Master top 8 ATM.

Hello everyone, how are you all doing. I am a player that has an open mind, willing to learn new things and especially learning from mistakes. Plus, I am willing to practice everyday therefore I am looking for a team that can provide lot of custom practice games and have goals especially to put effort to improve their players thank you for reading!! MSG me for anything
ARE YOU READY?????
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 146
ProTech145
ViBE144
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13812
Artosis 538
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe126
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv451
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde86
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV134
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur582
• Day9tv451
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.