• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12388 users

Looking for a team? - Page 41

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 110 Next
OKScottish
Profile Joined April 2011
United States217 Posts
December 15 2011 05:36 GMT
#801
Game ID: OKScottish.962
Server: NA
League/Rank: Plat (Top 5)
Race: Zerg

Looking for a team for practice and a place to improve and grow together as a team.

I also stream so we could get some exposure.
twitch.tv/OK_Scottish :: twitter.com/OKScottish :: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :: (╯°-°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :: Prime Clan <3♥<3♥
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 12:36:22
December 16 2011 05:51 GMT
#802
Game ID: darkness.810
Server: EU
League: Master
Race: Protoss
SC2Ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/870038/darkness

I'm looking for an active 1vs1 team with players only between diamond and master.

edit: already joined a team
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
December 16 2011 07:34 GMT
#803
Game ID: Ghoststrikes.596
Server: NA
League: Diamond
Race: Protoss
SC2Ranks: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1792579/Ghoststrikes

I'm basically on a sabatical from school (still working 35 hours a week, but it's not a job that requires anything except those hours) So I arrange my schedule to play 5 hours a day for 6 days per week. I'm really motivated at getting better at this game, and would like to join a team to help me do so as well as being in a friendly environment! Also, I recently swtiched to Protoss, I played random since release, and have been playing toss only for the last few weeks!
Never say die
jaminski
Profile Joined September 2010
England84 Posts
December 16 2011 10:21 GMT
#804
EU (English speaking) low-mid masters toss looking for team or practise partners
Macrophobia #117
[ Macrophobia ] [ EU Protoss ] [ Mid Master ]
izual155
Profile Joined September 2011
United States48 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 15:41:41
December 16 2011 15:38 GMT
#805
ID: izual.199
Server: NA
Rank: Top 25
Race: Zerg
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota

hey im just lookin for a real steady team that i can practice with everyday, i get around 6-8 hours weekly, around 12 on the weekends. Im trying to go pro iv been playing starcraft since i was in kindergarten, not competitively of course but i feel like iv been playing for my whole life lol.
Machiavellii
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway28 Posts
December 16 2011 16:46 GMT
#806
you should probably post your league izual, or else people will think you are top 25 GM
terran OP, nerf/zerg, OP nerf/toss OP, nerf
OVERTsc2
Profile Joined September 2011
United States25 Posts
December 16 2011 19:01 GMT
#807
Game ID: OVERT.932
Server: NA
League/Rank: Diamond (recent promo, second season)
Race: P/Z

Willing to practice and learn. Have a bit of a laggy PC so that doesn't help much, but I still play quite a bit. 28 years old and not looking for childish shit. Will be on various times of day, usually in the afternoon CST.
Coinflip
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 03:11:21
December 17 2011 03:11 GMT
#808
Game ID: Coinflip.387
Server: NA
League/Rank: Masters
Race: Protoss

warning i am 16
but i dont have any social life so i play a lot
Fiery88
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 20:08:29
December 17 2011 15:41 GMT
#809
Hi all..My name's Sean, I play Zerg, and I'm looking for a serious team to attend SC2 tournaments with...Firstly, let me tell you a bit about myself...Currently, I'm a high level, master league player hovering 1000 points in the NA region, but an aspiring grandmaster and gsl/mlg champion . I play 8 or more hours per day, almost every day of the week, and I take constructive criticism very well...I'm 23, and have a long, long, long RTS/Gaming past, ever since I was an unhatched larva...Starting with the first AoE series, through all of the red alerts, command and conquers, sc1, bw (of course), sins of a solar empire, wc2, wc3, sup com...The list goes on and on, but right now I play sc2 and battlefield 3...I'm a very, very competitive, passionate gamer, and there's nothing I enjoy more than winning, while learning from my mistakes...I perform very well under pressure with a calm mentality, and I used to travel around the country performing in MLG's Halo 3 tournaments, while winning most of the local tournaments as well...What are my strengths during games? I stress on unit control more than anything, although I do remax my army quickly during trade situations. There's nothing that irritates me more than seeing a zerg's infestors die aimlessly. Splitting my units accordingly and dealing with drop harrass are also things I feel I do well in the heat of battle...I love analyzing gameplay, and feel that I have limitless potential with the right team to practice with...I believe quality practice is better than quantity, but I understand the need to play a ton of games to keep micro/macro/apm speed up. Besides that, my attitude towards life and gaming in general is very optimistic, positive, and outgoing...Spending time at the gym, doing well in college, staying in good health, traveling anywhere and everywhere, meeting new people, and hanging out with friends, and family are a few of my other top priorities in life...

Why would I be good your team? I'm a passionate, dedicated, skilled, mannered, fun, and experienced gamer, and believe I'd be a great addition to any teams progression. ^_^

Thanks for your time and space for this opportunity!

Sincerely, Fiery.766
DarK[A]
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States217 Posts
December 17 2011 16:08 GMT
#810
Starcraft 2 is my first serious RTS (played BW here and there very casually). I'm Gold 1v1 at the moment and I'm looking for a team around Gold/Plat/Diamond level who is dedicated to practicing and analyzing replays to overcome obstacles in gameplay. Pairing off and throwing 4gates at me until I can laugh at them, throwing 7RR at you til you can laugh at me. I play most evenings starting around 5pm EST and most weekends unless I've got obligations. I'd be very interested in participating in tournaments and clan wars, whatever.

If any players are looking to do the same thing I'd welcome that as well.

DarK.1264
Mezza5
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden18 Posts
December 17 2011 18:26 GMT
#811
Game ID: Mezza.831
Server: EU
League/Rank: Plat (top 5)
Race: Z

SC2 is the first game that I've really wanted to put alot of time in to get better at. And I've got the feeling that I'm not getting anywhere by constantly laddering on my own, without having people to practice and discuss strategies with. So I am mainly looking for a team to practice with in order to become a better player, aswell as helping others to do the same.
Pujolskid
Profile Joined June 2011
United States56 Posts
December 17 2011 18:46 GMT
#812
Game ID: Pujolskid.622
Server: NA
League: Plat (top 5)
Race: Zerg

I have a lot of free time and I'm ready to put in the time to become a better player. Looking for a team/practice partners that can help me improve as a player.
twitch.tv/pujolskid
uNAware
Profile Joined April 2011
United States61 Posts
December 17 2011 18:50 GMT
#813
Game ID:Twitch.285
Server:NA
League: 850 Masters
Racerotoss

The reason why im looking for a team is to get my name out there and the reason why I think i can do that is because I am only 12!
Idra: "Huk can't beat me in a real game" Huk: "He's right I can't win him without real units" Idra: Mode Raging
MuhammadAllin
Profile Joined October 2011
United States9 Posts
December 17 2011 18:56 GMT
#814
Game ID: MuhamadAllin.504
Server: NA
League: Masters
Race: Protoss

Looking for a team where practice partners are plentiful so i can work to better my skills.
TheRiotXL
Profile Joined August 2010
23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 20:13:38
December 17 2011 20:05 GMT
#815
Game ID: DishSoap.327 (http://sc2ranks.com/us/2692898/DishSoap)
Server : NA
League : Masters
Race : Protoss

Currently going to school! So I can't commit as much time to the game as I would like, but I am definitely interested in practicing with a team of similar or greater skill levels of myself. Feel free to pm me via TL or sc2 if you catch me on!
Fiery88
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States18 Posts
December 17 2011 20:17 GMT
#816
I feel like my app. will never be seriously considered on this thread with the flood of lower league players : / ; (
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
December 17 2011 20:29 GMT
#817
Go participate in tournaments and win then.
Jaedong :3
DarK[A]
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States217 Posts
December 17 2011 20:43 GMT
#818
On December 18 2011 05:17 Fiery88 wrote:
I feel like my app. will never be seriously considered on this thread with the flood of lower league players : / ; (


I don't think any apps are taken seriously in this thread. I read through your app and you sound like a really dedicated player.

Keep laddering, attend local tournaments, see if you can fund yourself to an MLG. Get a stream going, etc. If you get your name out there with good results, the teams will notice.
cloudascris
Profile Joined August 2011
Italy16 Posts
December 18 2011 06:09 GMT
#819
Game ID: Cris 170
Server : Eu
League : High Plat (probably diamond next season)
Race : Protoss

I'm looking for a team that can help me to fix my game and help me to improve
I can play almost all day for 3/4 hours.
glhf
Kenshin947
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
December 18 2011 06:16 GMT
#820
Server: AM
TL ID: Kenshin947
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Switchback.682
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2657537/1/Switchback/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2657537/Switchback
League:Gold
Other: Recently started getting serious in starcraft, Looking for a serious 2v2 partner/ practice partner. I only play zerg. Looking for anyone bronze - gold. Add me on skype if your down. Kenshin947
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47613
Calm 3052
firebathero 159
actioN 149
Free 39
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 25
Pusan 24
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1124
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt687
olofmeister481
Mlord476
Khaldor431
KnowMe298
crisheroes191
Livibee117
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
OSC
5h 53m
Replay Cast
5h 53m
OSC
18h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.