• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6120 users

Looking for a team? - Page 32

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 110 Next
iZenn
Profile Joined August 2011
United States22 Posts
November 03 2011 22:15 GMT
#621
ID: iZen.784
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: High Diamond, top 8
From: USA (FL)

I'm looking for a competitive team for diamond/masters+ I really want to improve and am trying to play around 4-6 hours a day to improve.
Reapafied
Profile Joined February 2011
65 Posts
November 04 2011 02:32 GMT
#622
ID: Reapafied:838
Server: NA
Race: Random
Rank: Plat
From: US, Chicago

Looking for an active team to practice and Improve quickly with. I'm a dedicated gamer who loves to compete and is experienced with tournaments and high pressure matches from other game genres and is now setting foot into the Starcraft scene and looking to work my way up the ladder.
weebs
Profile Joined January 2011
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 04:51:05
November 05 2011 22:40 GMT
#623
If you are interested in joining team MIC please message me on the NA server. MICweebs.416
Here is our website: http://teammic.enjin.com/home
We are currently looking for high diamond and above players to join.
We have a high number of zergs and would really like to spread the diversity and add terran and protoss players to the team.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN ZERGS ARE NOT WELCOME!
Please PM me or message me on SC2.
Thank you
-Team MIC

EDIT: We are currently only accepting Masters level players.
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
November 05 2011 22:44 GMT
#624
ID: SPeCiaLiST.538
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Grandmaster
From: US

Looking for serious team for serious actions. I am willing to train hard. Thank you.
ShadyMM
Profile Joined November 2011
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-05 23:44:33
November 05 2011 23:44 GMT
#625
ID: ShadyMM / 902
Server: NA
Race:Terran, Zerg
Rank: Platinum
From:USA


Im looking for a team that is active and is willing to improve. I got Starcraft 2 about 3 months ago and had no clue what to do im not plat and im willing to work hard.

Thanks
-Shady
Be Good Or Be Good At It ! :)
SniXSniPe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1938 Posts
November 08 2011 04:30 GMT
#626
ID: SniXSniPe / 701
Race: Terran (I actually have been playing random since the beta, but switched to T during this season to work specifically on my favorite race. I still random on my other account/practice the other races)
Rank: High Masters, #1 in my Division
From: USA

sc2ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/us/480915/SniXSniPe

I'd prefer PMs on teamliquid instead of in game messages from strangers though if any one wants to talk about it .

I'm specifically looking for a team with plenty of good players, hopefully one with plenty better than myself.
Nezi
Profile Joined June 2011
62 Posts
November 08 2011 04:55 GMT
#627
ID: Nezi / 923
Race: Zerg
Rank: Mid-High Master (~7-14)
From: Canada

I'm looking for a team with people to talk strategy and good people to practice with. My goal is to improve as much as I can. PM me on TL or contact me in-game if you want to chat.
sDsLuST
Profile Joined June 2011
15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 05:09:19
November 08 2011 05:08 GMT
#628
ID: sDsLuST / 122
Race: Protoss/Random
Rank: High Platinum
From: USA

I'm more into analyzing games, but recently I've been getting into playing it more, and so far I'm hovering around in Platinum Top 15ish, I would love to find a team/clan who's interested in bettering themselves and just likes talking about the game in general, mature people, of course.

I'd love to find a team/clan that has plenty of Higher ranked people, since I love learning alot more, but I can give my fair share of coaching when needed. :D
Eriuc
Profile Joined September 2011
United States11 Posts
November 08 2011 05:13 GMT
#629
Name : Eriuc.482
Mid-Diamond but Im sure I would be top diamond/masters If i committed more to 1v1. I enjoy playing lots of team games and playing practice games to figure out timings on builds/ new builds. Diamond all across in board in everything but have had a masters 2s team before.

Willing to put effort into a simple team that enjoys playing.

Available on Skype/Vent.

PM for more info. thanks
Rise and rise again until lions become lambs.
Eriuc
Profile Joined September 2011
United States11 Posts
November 08 2011 05:16 GMT
#630
On November 08 2011 14:13 Eriuc wrote:
Name : Eriuc.482
Mid-Diamond but Im sure I would be top diamond/masters If i committed more to 1v1. I enjoy playing lots of team games and playing practice games to figure out timings on builds/ new builds. Diamond all across in board in everything but have had a masters 2s team before.

Willing to put effort into a simple team that enjoys playing.

Available on Skype/Vent.

PM for more info. thanks

I play protoss btw ^^
Rise and rise again until lions become lambs.
Trufflez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia174 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 05:39:45
November 08 2011 05:35 GMT
#631
Name: Wafflez.890
Race: Protoss
Rank: top 8 plat generally though I drop from it occasionally.
Timezone: AEDT. GMT+10 most of the time, dunno bout daylight savings ^^

I really want a group of guys that I can say "hey wanna play?" to, to practice matchup and map specific strategies OVER AND OVER.

I'm not very good but I care a lot about this game and will play up to 30 games in a row if someone wants to. I'm willing to practice very hard.

Also I just really want someone to talk about sc2 and esports and tourneys and strategies and games with ^^
The winnings in life go to the people who show up.
Mellow696
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 18:00:25
November 08 2011 17:55 GMT
#632
ID: Mellow.696
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: High Diamond
From: Texas
APM: 65-85 usually (since the apm nerf )
I'm well mannered whether winning or losing (unless playing a poorly mannered opponent)

Looking for serious amatuer team with good players (diamond/masters) to help me improve my game, hoping to get around mid/high master by the end of season 4. At the start of season 3 I was moved to Diamond, during the summer I went 19-2 and was top 8 Diamond, but once class started back up I moved to playing only CGs to practice. So far this season im 5-1 but still mostly play CG's to improve as I try to take ladder as seriously as I can. So I definately think I have the potential to be a mid/high masters. Mostly I need to improve scouting/reading what I scout early on and work on fine tuning different build orders.

edit: Usually play around 5-10 games a day currently. But also spend alot of time watching streams.
give.ViviD
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden235 Posts
November 09 2011 20:02 GMT
#633
ID: ViviD.779
Race: Terran
Rank: Top 200 Masters (EU)
From: Sweden

Looking for a mature team with dedicated players of my own (or preferrably better) caliber to practice with. I'm online everyday and I stream alot at twitch.tv/vividstarcraft. Currently aiming to reach GM-level MMR in a month or so as I'm starting to have quite solid results versus low-GM players. PM me on TL or message me in-game if I sound like a good catch <:
Razurial
Profile Joined June 2011
United States15 Posts
November 09 2011 22:56 GMT
#634
ID: Razurial.647 (or 847 its hard to read that first number)
Race: Terran
Rank: mid Platinum
From: MA USA


I am looking for a team to grow my skill. I have recently been given a lot of free time and I can now focus more into SC2. I dont mind fun or serious environments. As long as I get to meet people and get some good practice in I am game!
Saraf
Profile Joined April 2011
United States160 Posts
November 09 2011 23:00 GMT
#635
ID: Saraf.313
Race: Zerg
Rank: High Platinum
From: CO, USA

Hey guys, I'm looking for a team to join to get some serious improvement going; I'm available any mornings (I work starting at 4pm MST) or Wednesdays & Thursdays (my days off). Please send me a PM if you're interested in recruiting me.
"Alas, poor MKP. I knew him, Zenio."
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
November 10 2011 00:44 GMT
#636
ID: Teckman.687
Race: Terran
Rank: Master
From: Iowa

I am looking for a team that will help me increase my volume of play. I have been close to the top 1000 on sc2 ranks a couple of times but never put in the volume to get there. I think I have a lot of potential due to how high I have gotten with so few games played. I believe a team atmosphere would get me playing a lot more. I idle on skype all day and can use ventrilo of course. I am a university student currently studying Economics (have an A in game theory). Thank you for your consideration.

PM is the best way to make initial contact and then I can use e-mail or any of the chat programs as mentioned above.
!Frost!
Profile Joined March 2011
United States14 Posts
November 10 2011 01:20 GMT
#637
ID: Frost 820
Race: Protoss
Rank: Mid Plat
From: Florida US

Hi im looking for a team to practice with and play tournaments,matches,and stuff like that. Im platinum right now but a big goal of mine is to make it to diamond. PM is the best way to contact me,and i have skype, vent, and TS.
FawxzTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden178 Posts
November 10 2011 01:58 GMT
#638
ID: Ellenpage 716
Race: Zerg
Rank: Low master, improving.
From: Sweden

Here's the deal basicly, I got to master from playing every now and then, but now I have the luxury of playing full time.
I would like to use this ability to play with and contribute to a team by getting to play in a more serious enviroment. Please get in touch with me and I will answer any questions.
Dify
Profile Joined November 2011
Switzerland2 Posts
November 10 2011 19:18 GMT
#639
ID: Dify
Race: Zerg (most of the time)
Rank:1v1: Silver, 3v3:Gold
From: Swizerland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so EU)
Pro_pane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States7 Posts
November 10 2011 20:59 GMT
#640
ID: Propane.365
Race: Zerg
Rank: Diamond
Server: NA

Haven't played alot in the past few months I looking for a team to play with some practice partners since I am not found of the ladder.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
ZombieGrub109
JuggernautJason79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 177
firebathero 84
910 44
Killer 25
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 774
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1928
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g5520
Liquid`RaSZi5085
Beastyqt827
shahzam462
B2W.Neo277
IndyStarCraft 169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS126
Pyrionflax100
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV311
League of Legends
• TFBlade999
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.