• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6120 users

Looking for a team? - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 110 Next
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
October 27 2011 18:51 GMT
#601
ID: specialist
Server: NA
Race: t
Rank: gm/high masters
Loc: south
looking for competitive team, dun bm no more
AnYvia
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria474 Posts
October 27 2011 19:18 GMT
#602
ID: AnYvia.360
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
Rank: Mid Diamond
Im looking for a team to practice with and have friendly fun in general. I hate whoring practice games, but when in the competitive mood I practice really hard.
Flash / MVP / Seed / Leenock / DRG / Life
mewo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States221 Posts
October 27 2011 19:21 GMT
#603
ID: mewo
Server: NA, Eu, KOR
Race: Protoss
Rank: high masters
From: NA - I'm on at all sorts of times.

Looking for practice more than anything else. Don't really want a clanwar every night, but ill show up on a schedule if it's reasonable. I'm on every day, and willing to give a few lessons.

Obelix
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom11 Posts
October 28 2011 09:39 GMT
#604
ID: Obelix.803
Server: EU
Race: Terran
Rank: Diamond
Just placed Diamond in season 4, having finally worked my way out of Platinum. I'm taking the game more seriously now, and want to continue building my skill. I'm a good team player, and I contribute wholeheartedly to groups I am a part of. I am equally happy to learn or teach lower ranked players, I am available and willing to play most nights of the week.
EU Obelix.803 Terran [Platinum]
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-28 19:32:27
October 28 2011 19:32 GMT
#605
ID: HongMinh.850
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
Rank: Master
I got in master in season 4 and I'm struggling a lot in every matchup. It seems like there are things that I can't seem to understand alone that keep me in low master. I'm looking for a team of my level or higher to practice. I am a 15 year-old French guy who has fluent english and is willing to improve a lot. I play some games every day of the week and I play a lot the weekend unless there is a tournament I am watching.
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
BoomChild
Profile Joined September 2010
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-28 21:19:39
October 28 2011 21:19 GMT
#606
ID: BoomChild.666
Server: NA
Ladder: Diamond
Rank: 14th
S1: Plat
S2: Diamond
S3: Diamond
Approaching 1k Zerg wins.

Looking for a team to practice with and play in organized events. My schedule is flexible and I will be around for events and practices. My best achievement thus far is making it to the second round of the GeForce ProAm I went 8-1 in my first bracket and 6-3 in my second group which had Trimaster in it.
I like Zerg.
DoubleZee
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada556 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-28 21:28:18
October 28 2011 21:24 GMT
#607
ID: Doublezee.925
Server: NA
Timezone: EST
Race: Protoss
Rank: Low-mid masters
From: Toronto

Mainly looking for a team with some good practice partners that want to critique each other and watch replays afterwards. Must have a sense of humour and not take it too seriously.
Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!
Fairwell
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria195 Posts
October 30 2011 20:56 GMT
#608
ID: Fairwell.274
Server: EU
Timezone: CET
Race: Protoss
Rank: Master
From: Austria

I'm a motivated and active player trying to get myself more practice partners, as I hate just laddering all the time. I'm hoping to get more practice partners and find new contacts for everyday practice including analysing our games/tactics etc in a friendly atmosphere by joining a clan as well as maybe compete in some clan wars. For any information or questions just pm me on TL-forums or ingame.
Xakta
Profile Joined August 2010
United States35 Posts
October 30 2011 22:59 GMT
#609
ID: Xakta.667
Server: NA
Timezone: Eastern US
Race: Zerg
Rank: Platinum

I like this game a lot, I've been a long time fan of RTS games, and SC2 is the first strategy game that really pulled me into the competitive e-Sports scene. Since discovering TeamLiquid.net and the SC2 Pro scene, I've been a dedicated fan, watching easily ten times as many games as I've myself played. I particularly enjoy the current foreigner 'underdog' theme on-going against Korean players/teams in MLG, GSL, IPL, and other invitational tournaments. I'm a 'season ticket' holder to all of the aforementioned tournaments and on occasion I've put up my own money for show matches that I've wanted to see. Example: (Idra vs Sheth Bo5)

I am currently a platinum level player, looking to expand my skill as far as I can. I feel that the best way I can do that is with Team/Clan/Group of people also heavily into the pro scene and interested in improving. From just hanging out in Ventrilo while playing ladder games, to KOTH and even Clan Wars.

If you've read this far and think I might be a fit for your clan, team, or just group of friends, send me a message in game or PM me here on TL.

Xakta.667
Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy - Einstein
quadlaser
Profile Joined November 2010
United States13 Posts
October 30 2011 23:09 GMT
#610
ID: Quadlaser.861
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Platinum
From: US East

Have not been very active past seasons hoping to be active this season, having some form of team I feel would be beneficial to myself to make progress in getting better. And hopefully being on a team would also benefit the team.
Dryearlylth
Profile Joined January 2011
United States31 Posts
October 31 2011 15:27 GMT
#611
ID: Dryearlylth.893
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Mid-High Diamond.

I'm looking for some people to play with, a team to practice with, a place to participate in clan wars. Playing by myself, it's hard to get motivated to practice, but I know with other people around I can make that push and finally break into masters league.

I'm (relatively) funny, love being in a team environment hell I was MT of a guild for years, I know it brings the best out of me, and I miss being surrounded by other people working towards a common goal.

Hopefully someone will want me and I'll show them it's not a mistake!
Days
Profile Joined February 2010
United States219 Posts
October 31 2011 15:39 GMT
#612
ID: Days.987
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: High masters/grandmasters

I'm looking for a competitive team that is quite active in the clan war league and I would love to help out the team in a competitive fashion. I am a good practice partner, and I'm also in need of some. I am quite good in 2v2 as well (#1 masters last season), so I can be a good asset for 1v1 and 2v2 alike.
We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-05 21:51:35
October 31 2011 16:31 GMT
#613
ID: EndOfLine .379
Server: NA,
Race: Zerg
Rank: Medium - high masters on my main and smurf
From: NA - I'm on at all sorts of times, lots during the morning - mid day, and later in the evening after work

Looking for a team that competes in house and in clan wars. I want to play with high lvl nerds who love to practice over and over and over again.
bluehawky
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom183 Posts
October 31 2011 20:32 GMT
#614
ID: BmHero
Server: EU,
Race: Zerg
Rank: High Plat
From: United Kingdom - Reading UK

Looking for a team to improve alongside good people within a clan environment and to hopefully make the improvement up to masters with others, I have a working and good mic and can use a whole host of voice clients.

Looking for an active clan / community to do the above with, Pm me with infos.
Beging as we wish to end.
PoPQuix
Profile Joined October 2011
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 21:57:23
October 31 2011 23:50 GMT
#615
ID: PoPQuix.151
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: Diamond
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Since Summer 2010, I started playing Gamebattles for Modern warfare 2 and Black ops and had a good amount of success in it. Afterwards, during MLG Columbus 2011, I watched a bit of SC2 on it and decided to buy the game. On July 3, 2011, I got SC2 and started out in silver league 1v1. I got lucky and 2 of the placement matches I won due to the opponent disconnecting. I lost terribly afterwards and was deterred from playing anymore 1v1s. I ended up rank 12 silver at the end of season 2. At the start of season 3, I started out bronze and just rose up from there!

Season 3 start-7/26/11-bronze league
7/30/11-silver league
8/14/11-gold league
10/2/11-platinum league
Season 4 start-10/25/11-diamond league

After joining gold league in august, I joined the team Peak of Perfection, however I've outgrown them since they are a bronze-platinum team. However, I do wish to join a team new while playing with the members of PoP every once in awhile. This team will be mainly for practicing and learning new strategies, but we can also have fun occasionally.
I believe I'll make masters by the end of season 4 since since I went from bronze to diamond in 3 months, a feat that may take some more than a year to accomplish. I practice hard everyday. My weakness is in PvT. I have school, and football, although the season will be ending soon. Only 14 years old, in 9th grade. You can find me online usually around sometime from 6-10 on weekdays and on during various times on saturday and sunday.

SeeDLiNg
Profile Joined January 2010
United States690 Posts
November 01 2011 00:08 GMT
#616
ID: SeeDLiNg.678
Server; NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: mid-high master

Looking mainly for a group of dedicated practice partners. I will happily participate loyally in clan wars. Laddering doesn't seem to be very good at helping improvement anymore.

Also.. Note I said I'm looking for practice partners. diamonds and platinums are not good practice partners.. don't PM me if you're a "clan for everyone"
r_con
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States824 Posts
November 01 2011 00:10 GMT
#617
ID: Jazzy.548
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Diamond
Location: US east coast

Looking for a team to practice with, I love optimizing builds and i love drilling the same thing over and over again. Need work on mechanics and game sense in general and will happily be a practice whore.

I have mic, and can get a small mumble server if needed. Would prefer a team with master players that will help me improve and smash my ass in all day.

Flash Fan!
r_con
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States824 Posts
November 01 2011 00:10 GMT
#618
On November 01 2011 09:10 r_con wrote:
ID: Jazzy.548
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Diamond
Location: US east coast

Looking for a team to practice with, I love optimizing builds and i love drilling the same thing over and over again. Need work on mechanics and game sense in general and will happily be a practice whore.

I have mic, and can get a small mumble server if needed. Would prefer a team with master/diamond players that will help me improve and smash my ass in all day.


Flash Fan!
Rewaq
Profile Joined November 2011
Russian Federation13 Posts
November 03 2011 19:52 GMT
#619
ID: MLrewaq.521
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
Rank: Master, 18th pl

Lookin for serious playin team, with strong players, i can train with. Now have no motivation to play hard, hope joining strong team will solve this problem. If i have moivation, i think i can try to go to the GML
I'm 17 yrs old student from Saint-Petersburg, Russia, have now a lot of time to play.
skype: rewaqq1
give.ViviD
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden235 Posts
November 03 2011 21:54 GMT
#620
ID: ViviD.779
Server: EU and sometimes NA
Race: Terran
Rank: High masters (solid top 500 EU)
From: Sweden

Looking for a competetive and mature Masters/GM team that can push my performance to the next level. My local time is GMT+1 so the team should preferrably be from a similar timezone. I'm very active, got a good vocabulary and dedication to the game. I also stream as much as I can and compete in as many online (and some LAN) tournaments as I can,
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
ZombieGrub109
JuggernautJason79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 177
firebathero 84
910 44
Killer 25
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 774
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1928
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g5520
Liquid`RaSZi5085
Beastyqt827
shahzam462
B2W.Neo277
IndyStarCraft 169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS126
Pyrionflax100
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV311
League of Legends
• TFBlade999
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.