• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:23
CEST 21:23
KST 04:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

Looking for a team? - Page 30

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 110 Next
Ristaccia
Profile Joined June 2011
United States25 Posts
October 20 2011 19:28 GMT
#581
Rank 2 Diamond (Season 2) Protoss
PM me
"Rock is overpowered, but Paper is fine." - Scissors
RedHerring
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3 Posts
October 20 2011 23:49 GMT
#582
ID: RedHerring.440
Server: NA
Timezone: PST
Race: Protoss
Rank: 1300 point Master as of this post. MMR is in the high Master/low GM range.

Looking for healthy clan with other GM or high Master players I can practice with. Eventually hoping to go semi-pro/pro (but aren't we all). I am typically online almost every day for a couple hours and am looking forward to clan wars, online tournaments, and so on. Have gotten into casting a little bit, and am open to tutoring lower league players if needed.

Message me or PM me in game if you are interested.
Viperr
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2 Posts
October 21 2011 03:41 GMT
#583

ID: Viper.349
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: 1200 Master
Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Looking for an active clan to mainly practice and improve my game play, but clan wars would be nice too. :D

PM me.
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 03:46:02
October 21 2011 03:45 GMT
#584
Eh, might as well for boredom.

ID: GenesiS. 660
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: Low Master, haven't played for quite a bit of time
Timezone: GMT +12

Looking for a clan/team that usually plays for practice/fun active and friendly members of the community who aren't immature/trolls. I love discussing strategies, plans and the SC2 community
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
Likeaboss452
Profile Joined September 2010
United States28 Posts
October 21 2011 03:48 GMT
#585
I'm looking for a team to practice with, IM top diamond atm, almost masters My id is likeaboss 944
alwaid
Profile Joined October 2010
United States96 Posts
October 21 2011 04:17 GMT
#586
Looking for a team or clan to practice seriously with. I really want to take my game to the next level and start competing in online tournaments, working my way up. I'm dedicated to the game and definitely willing to practice hard and commit time.

ID: AlwaiD.138
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Top Gold
Timezone: EST
Stropheum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1124 Posts
October 21 2011 04:22 GMT
#587
New info. Eastern NA high masters looking for a team with a very diligent practice approach. Trying to get tip top master/GM status.

stropheum.841
stropheum@yahoo.com
skype - stropheum

Hit me up, I've also got a HQ stream so I can bring some attention to the team =D
Ralethon
Profile Joined July 2011
United States141 Posts
October 21 2011 17:00 GMT
#588
Top 20 masters Zerg
Ralethon.338 NA

Looking for a team to practice/compete with hopefully with some strong creative terrans and toss.

Looking to break into the scene.
VIPMoon
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada11 Posts
October 21 2011 17:04 GMT
#589
Please PM me if you'd like to join Team VIPER.
Here's our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamVIPtv?feature=mhee
diokko
Profile Joined December 2010
26 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-21 17:34:13
October 21 2011 17:32 GMT
#590
I am currently a top 10 NA gold player (currently playing against top 10 play because of league lock). Looking for a team to pick me up so that I can make my progress for next season and future tournaments. Shoot me a pm or message me in game: oNdioko.255
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
October 23 2011 03:52 GMT
#591
Top 10 diamond Terran
aka: Aioria.686
I play on weekends, have skype/vent
age: 21
server: NA

want to get better with consistent weekly practices with good advice

thanks in advance
simoun
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1 Post
October 23 2011 06:35 GMT
#592
Hello, looking for a cool team to have fun with and learn from! I try to play when I have time
Edelweiss.717
Zerg
Plat
NA, PST
ChineseWife
Profile Joined August 2010
United States373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-23 07:00:29
October 23 2011 06:39 GMT
#593
Figured I'd update mine

LF Team/Clan

NA Server (also playing on Tw/Kr server)
ChineseWife.706 on NA
YayArea on KR
1300+ Master Protoss
21 years old

Looking for skilled teammates to practice with, play CW's with, and do leagues / tournies with. Skype, vent, TS friendly

edit: please PM me as I can't keep a record of messages in game
Oops I made no units
DuckQuack
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
October 23 2011 20:36 GMT
#594
Hi,
I am a top Diamond 1v1 player looking for team, long term practice partners, and long term players who like to good around on skype and custom games... Add me ..... Sketch 307
Darkness2k11
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Chile313 Posts
October 23 2011 20:44 GMT
#595
ID: Darkness.966
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: 1500-1600 Master
Timezone: GMT-4

I just want a clan so I can have practice partners (preferably of my level or higher), I'm very dedicated and can play 30+ games a day but I'm usually discouraged by not having anyone to practice with besides ladder . I really want to get better and reach Grandmaster league :D.
When Behind, Dark Shrine
EL33T_COL
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada68 Posts
October 24 2011 23:14 GMT
#596
ID: EpicFailGuy #202
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: Diamond
Timezone: East

Hello, I'm a French Canadian who really love RTS and starcraft and competitive video-games in general. Lately I've been lacking some interest in playing a lot and need to find cool, open minded peoples of my skill level or so to play some games. I've played a lot of counter-strike with U.S. teams so even if my mother language is French, it shouldn't cause much problem and I really want to improve my English.

I've been playing this game since mid beta and right now, I think I need some partner to improve since I surpass all my irl friends :D

So feel free to pm me!
À vaincre sans péril on triomphe sans gloire
Finnz
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom260 Posts
October 25 2011 01:05 GMT
#597
ID: Finnz.180
Server: EU
Race: Terran
Rank: Platinum
From: United Kingdom

Hey,

Im looking for a team of skilled and determined players to practice with and to help me get to the next level of my game. Would like to play CW's and enter different tournaments, Skype/TS

Hopefully with my dedication and hard working attitude i will be looking to break into the scene in the future. Will be looking to attend UK events in the near future to get experience and improve.
bombsauce
Profile Joined October 2011
United States69 Posts
October 26 2011 00:29 GMT
#598
ID: Bombsauce.864
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: Diamond
From: USeast

Mid level diamond player that has climbed Ladder from bronze. Would like to get further Into SC2 community by joining a team and I also think that with teammate practice partners I have What it takes to jump to masters before long.

Good combination of Zen relaxed outlook with a strong Sense of competitive ambition.
Jaxtyk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States600 Posts
October 26 2011 00:40 GMT
#599
ID: Jiraishin.672
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: Diamond
From: US West
To tell the truth....I could beat anyone in the world.
grahamH
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1 Post
October 27 2011 18:48 GMT
#600
ID: grahamH:680
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: Masters
Loc: Vancouver

Looking for a team to practice, compete with with lots of protoss and their tricky builds to practice against Can play very well on a good day, some days I just shouldn't be playing.

Practice almost every other day, but am on often for other shinanigans.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 91
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 28
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3656
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9589
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4389
summit1g3323
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.