• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8016 users

[SC2] Release - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
223 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
DemiSe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-27 18:57:11
July 27 2010 18:56 GMT
#121
I'm seriusly considering making a tattoo with the script: Hell, it's about time.
Let's See Who's Stronger, Your Tricks, Or My Skills.
Arkhir
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland35 Posts
July 27 2010 19:07 GMT
#122
Has anyone else noticed that TLO looks like a younger version of Hans Landa from Inglorious Basterds?
Death to the probe!
Eladimir
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada11 Posts
July 27 2010 19:12 GMT
#123
Oh sweet mother yes.
Frag first, questions later
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-27 19:32:27
July 27 2010 19:30 GMT
#124
Finally! I waited 3 hours (lined up) and ITS SO WORTH IT
133 221 333 123 111
Craixs
Profile Joined January 2008
Denmark170 Posts
July 27 2010 19:52 GMT
#125
I still need the new patch it keeps get stuck after every 6% I can't stand more time waiting
Entusman #9.
Sanguinarius
Profile Joined January 2010
United States3427 Posts
July 27 2010 20:01 GMT
#126
Hells yeah, its time
Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others -Heart of Darkness
DuneBug
Profile Joined April 2010
United States668 Posts
July 27 2010 20:10 GMT
#127
That video's excellent. I'd love to see placement matches from some of my other favorite players.. TLO's oneo f the best though, when it comes to making creative builds. Also random race

zerg proxy hatch is my favorite kill the newb strat.
TIME TO SAY GOODNIGHT BRO!
Elprede
Profile Joined June 2010
74 Posts
July 27 2010 21:13 GMT
#128
I played for basically seven hours after the midnight release here, it's been an amazing time
TheTeamLiquidTiger
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States627 Posts
July 27 2010 21:27 GMT
#129
TLOwnage FTW! woot, chill's reaction and commentary is great! thx guys!
SlayerS_BoxeR FTW ///// Long live the Emperor
waffling1
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
599 Posts
July 27 2010 21:40 GMT
#130
lol 2:30 with the wrong angles for the light bend thru the prism.
BrogMaN
Profile Joined April 2010
United States108 Posts
July 27 2010 21:41 GMT
#131
Hahahahah TLOwnage was hilarious.

SC2 still hasn't been delivered to me yet! I don't know what to do! I expected it to be on my doorstep when I woke up but it still isn't here. Every time I hear a car drive by I look outside my window to see if it's a UPS truck. It's so frustrating having the game installed but not being able to log in
Madness is a sane reaction to an insane world.
Ghad
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway2551 Posts
July 27 2010 21:45 GMT
#132
Gratuitous footprint post here. What a great 27th it has been!
forgottendreams: One underage girl, two drunk guys, one gogo dancer and starcraft 2. Apparently just another day in Europe.
cucumber
Profile Joined June 2010
United States116 Posts
July 27 2010 22:48 GMT
#133
Spelling TLO with auto-turrets might represent the peak of human accomplishment & humor throughout the ages.
jd185152
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany45 Posts
July 27 2010 23:19 GMT
#134
Im so OldSkeewl I dont play actively anymore, but
I am Rdy for another 12 Years of action !!!
NeCroPoTeNce
Profile Joined July 2009
United States513 Posts
July 27 2010 23:42 GMT
#135
Too busy to get any playing time.
zerg all the way! Lee Jaedong hwaiting
theBlues
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
El Salvador638 Posts
July 28 2010 00:57 GMT
#136
Just got my digital copy, the activation was FAST, I really can't get the advantages of having a dvd that can get scratched, lost, box chewed on by the dog, etc...
Change a vote, and change the world
Brazen[six]
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada203 Posts
July 28 2010 02:08 GMT
#137
Hell yeah. All installed and ready to go for when I get home from work.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
July 28 2010 02:19 GMT
#138
We can play it? Not for some of us.
srj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada134 Posts
July 28 2010 02:38 GMT
#139
On July 28 2010 09:57 TheBlueMeaner wrote:
Just got my digital copy, the activation was FAST, I really can't get the advantages of having a dvd that can get scratched, lost, box chewed on by the dog, etc...

Yeah but like all blizzard games now I can download the digital version anytime now that I've registered the cd key that came with the hard copy.
corruptION
Profile Joined July 2010
5 Posts
July 28 2010 02:52 GMT
#140
On July 28 2010 06:41 BrogMaN wrote:
Hahahahah TLOwnage was hilarious.

SC2 still hasn't been delivered to me yet! I don't know what to do! I expected it to be on my doorstep when I woke up but it still isn't here. Every time I hear a car drive by I look outside my window to see if it's a UPS truck. It's so frustrating having the game installed but not being able to log in


They deliver it to your mailbox, I got mine already.
Actually, I had pre-ordered it online, but the order didn't go through the first time, so I tried again which succeeded. Then I decided to wait with my friends and get the t-shirt by pre-ordering in-store. After getting the pre-order in-store, I went to cancel my online order, but I was too late and it had already been shipped. I got the one in-store, and when I went to grab the extra shipped one, I found another, maybe because they somehow got the order for the unsuccessful first one. So I have three copies at the moment...
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift392
Counter-Strike
fl0m1377
shoxiejesuss674
C9.Mang0166
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu2083
Other Games
Grubby2782
ArmadaUGS976
B2W.Neo528
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss59
Trikslyr49
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 28
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV294
League of Legends
• TFBlade1090
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra771
• Shiphtur288
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
Stellar Fest
17h 1m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.