• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:33
CEST 12:33
KST 19:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10874 users

Winners of Blizzard's StarCraft 2 Video Contest! - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-09 02:26:55
June 09 2010 02:25 GMT
#81
On June 09 2010 01:29 v3chr0 wrote:
lmao @ the people bashing the US Grand Prize, I'll admit there were better, but I'd like to see you put together authentic marine and medic costumes, and get on camera and do what they did, hell they even got a chick who wasn't half bad.



All of that shit was paintball gear, authentic marine costumes?? LOL

it was a fucking joke and was painful to watch

THE CIGAR WASNT EVEN LIT
savior did nothing wrong
InSpiReZerG
Profile Joined January 2010
United States159 Posts
June 09 2010 02:36 GMT
#82
WTF like a toss didnt win? i guess u should have plugged blizzard products more.... U won in my book.
Treacherous and impure, impious and murderous, Cadaverous yet living, dead to eyes but ever dreaming
Foxtrot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada21 Posts
June 09 2010 05:52 GMT
#83
Seriously, the US 1st winner... what the hell.

Airsoft guns (wtf, who would buy this horrible JG Thundermaul ???)
Paintball Masks
Xbox headset
Non-lit Cigar
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
June 09 2010 06:09 GMT
#84
Definitely dug the Russian video the most.
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
June 09 2010 06:51 GMT
#85
Loved the Polish one, although all the EU ones were amazingly well done.

I lol'd watching US #1.
(>'.')>
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
June 09 2010 10:31 GMT
#86
US #1 do get a big + for having a chick(and a pretty one)though
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
B0T0X
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-09 17:45:39
June 09 2010 17:45 GMT
#87
Hey guys : ) I see no one has found my vid yet, so I thought I'd throw it into the mix

I present, Dungeons and Dragoons:
You outmacro'd my macro! D':
v3chr0
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States856 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 09:13:07
June 10 2010 09:11 GMT
#88
On June 09 2010 11:25 EleanorRIgby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2010 01:29 v3chr0 wrote:
lmao @ the people bashing the US Grand Prize, I'll admit there were better, but I'd like to see you put together authentic marine and medic costumes, and get on camera and do what they did, hell they even got a chick who wasn't half bad.



All of that shit was paintball gear, authentic marine costumes?? LOL

it was a fucking joke and was painful to watch

THE CIGAR WASNT EVEN LIT


I didn't say they were in authentic marine costumes, learn to read. Obviously they weren't, heres a second try; I'd like to see YOU put together/find and burn money on authentic marine and medic costumes and get on camera and do what they did.

Understand as to why they weren't in authentic costumes?
"He catches him with his pants down, backs him off into a corner, and then it's over." - Khaldor
Kaboo
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden125 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 09:45:35
June 10 2010 09:45 GMT
#89
On June 10 2010 02:45 B0T0X wrote:
Hey guys : ) I see no one has found my vid yet, so I thought I'd throw it into the mix


Thumbs up! "HA! I stab him in the anus!"
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication -Leonardo da Vinci
TheMick
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain164 Posts
June 10 2010 10:17 GMT
#90
the mule is the best out of them all, walks over the americans. very impressive.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/265104/1/HyperioN/ My SC2 profile!
refraxion
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada88 Posts
June 10 2010 10:49 GMT
#91
1st place US winners were horrible. 360 mic for medivac.. lmao. Marines are supposed to be fit.
E-Coffee
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada519 Posts
June 10 2010 10:57 GMT
#92
First place EU was great, but I have to say the Russian one was best. Short and sweet.
Most of the American ones were painful to watch. )':
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
June 10 2010 10:58 GMT
#93
On June 10 2010 02:45 B0T0X wrote:
Hey guys : ) I see no one has found my vid yet, so I thought I'd throw it into the mix

I present, Dungeons and Dragoons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am-5Aydthwk


HAHAHAHA, dude that was awesome xD why the hell didn't it win?(maybe the "anus" part), funniest SC2 video i have seen so far

lol, so goes to my favorite, hope you make more
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 11:17:06
June 10 2010 11:12 GMT
#94
On June 10 2010 02:45 B0T0X wrote:
Hey guys : ) I see no one has found my vid yet, so I thought I'd throw it into the mix

I present, Dungeons and Dragoons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am-5Aydthwk


That was fucking awesome!

-Can I attack him?!
-He's offering you food..
-I WANNA ATTACK HIM!! I rolled a 16!

whiteLotus
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
1833 Posts
June 10 2010 11:52 GMT
#95
wow the Russian video was freaking awesome ;S
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Skvid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Lithuania751 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 12:01:36
June 10 2010 11:55 GMT
#96
Vikings lament was awesome :O
Mule was awesome.
Battlecruiser warp jump sequence in the video of german runner-up was awesome.

(p.s just watched dungeons and dragoons, it was awesome as well)
Full
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom253 Posts
June 10 2010 12:38 GMT
#97
The russian one was really good yeh

mule one was alright..

watched the american winner and i was seriously like "WTF?"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
Lowko109
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 787
Soma 625
Jaedong 473
BeSt 367
Horang2 362
Light 283
910 254
Hyuk 247
Stork 197
Soulkey 187
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 120
Pusan 119
Mini 117
Snow 117
ZerO 84
Last 73
Rush 60
Mind 52
Shinee 49
Mong 46
Killer 40
ggaemo 35
Yoon 34
hero 32
Bale 25
Creator 25
Sharp 19
yabsab 13
sorry 12
Sacsri 12
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4977
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 334
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1197
pashabiceps891
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2989
Khaldor769
Other Games
gofns39131
singsing1558
ceh9633
XBOCT301
Pyrionflax245
DeMusliM177
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)8
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1504
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
27m
Stellar Fest
2h 27m
The PondCast
23h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.