• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7869 users

Screen Freeze Art - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Dave[9]
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States2365 Posts
May 23 2010 06:25 GMT
#21
look at my minimap.....

[image loading]

I was a-moving into his base and he was about to gg
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104154&currentpage=316#6317
xav
Profile Joined April 2010
United States34 Posts
May 23 2010 06:27 GMT
#22
[image loading]
Peekay.switch
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada285 Posts
May 23 2010 06:33 GMT
#23
On May 23 2010 14:58 YoureFired wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 14:54 Nytefish wrote:
Mine would just be phalluses and profanities directed towards blizzard.

When you're on the verge of winning a game after killing a Zerg's natural, this only seems natural.


I Just got dropped 2 Games in a row where I was literally 1 minute away from winning.

It is so frustrating.

Hopefully ONE day Blizzard will stop screwing up updates and patches... However, it's still in Beta, so we can't exactly complain.

/Shrug.
HoroBoro
Profile Joined April 2010
United States91 Posts
May 23 2010 06:34 GMT
#24
[image loading]


They just won't die
Tiorda
Profile Joined May 2010
United States91 Posts
May 23 2010 06:35 GMT
#25
On May 23 2010 15:33 Peekay.switch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 14:58 YoureFired wrote:
On May 23 2010 14:54 Nytefish wrote:
Mine would just be phalluses and profanities directed towards blizzard.

When you're on the verge of winning a game after killing a Zerg's natural, this only seems natural.


I Just got dropped 2 Games in a row where I was literally 1 minute away from winning.

It is so frustrating.

Hopefully ONE day Blizzard will stop screwing up updates and patches... However, it's still in Beta, so we can't exactly complain.

/Shrug.

"I'm gonna complain."

"LOL you guys we have no right to complain."

I'm confuzzled.
extracheez
Profile Joined January 2009
Australia151 Posts
May 23 2010 06:39 GMT
#26
As I was redoing my placement matches I had a 4game winning streak and was doing my last match, I was 2 blue and 1 gold base vs my opponent who I'd denied expanding all game so chances are he was completely minded out by this point. I had an army 4 times the size of his and the game crashes... I was like "le fu".
earky
Profile Joined March 2010
United States87 Posts
May 23 2010 06:39 GMT
#27
[image loading]
I'm a graphic designer, PM me and I'll gladly help you out!
stiknork
Profile Joined August 2007
United States128 Posts
May 23 2010 06:41 GMT
#28
[image loading]

[image loading]

It's the right color, at least.
Azuremen
Profile Joined May 2010
United States71 Posts
May 23 2010 06:42 GMT
#29
[image loading]
The voice from up high spoke - "Build more pylons"
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
May 23 2010 06:42 GMT
#30
Absolutely hilarious thread :D

This feels like an appropriate place to ask this question...

When I try to print screen in game and I go to paste it in paint or wherever, all I get is a completely black picture. Why does my computer assume all of my games (not just SC) have nothing going on?
Sup.
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
May 23 2010 06:42 GMT
#31
all three of my quick matches today froze. cant even get 1 game in -_-
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
cmpcmp
Profile Joined March 2010
84 Posts
May 23 2010 06:47 GMT
#32
I love creative nerdrage outlets.
If you are not confused, then you are not paying attention.
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
May 23 2010 06:48 GMT
#33
On May 23 2010 14:54 Nytefish wrote:
Mine would just be phalluses and profanities directed towards blizzard.

Nothing but truth.
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
May 23 2010 06:51 GMT
#34
This thread is great.
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
May 23 2010 06:55 GMT
#35
I should have made one when I had the chance
133 221 333 123 111
ayababa
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia347 Posts
May 23 2010 07:00 GMT
#36
On May 23 2010 15:55 GenesisX wrote:
I should have made one when I had the chance



haha. don't worry I'm pretty sure your chance to draw will come again.. just go into match making.. that is until a new patch comes out... err fingers crossed
Well done is better than well said - Benjamin Franklin
earky
Profile Joined March 2010
United States87 Posts
May 23 2010 07:01 GMT
#37
On May 23 2010 15:55 GenesisX wrote:
I should have made one when I had the chance



HAHA, you'll get another, i promise =]
I'm a graphic designer, PM me and I'll gladly help you out!
earky
Profile Joined March 2010
United States87 Posts
May 23 2010 07:02 GMT
#38
[image loading]
I'm a graphic designer, PM me and I'll gladly help you out!
Deyster
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Jordan579 Posts
May 23 2010 07:13 GMT
#39
[image loading]
Watch the minimap.
PhukYu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 22:01:12
May 23 2010 07:31 GMT
#40
[image loading]

[image loading]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9434
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur799
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 21m
INu's Battles
17h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 21m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.