
I like the relaxed and joking atmosphere, I hope you do more and continue to diversify your guest appearances!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
ShaperofDreams
Canada2492 Posts
![]() I like the relaxed and joking atmosphere, I hope you do more and continue to diversify your guest appearances! | ||
|
Grape
145 Posts
| ||
|
Simo
Australia21 Posts
| ||
|
Rabiator
Germany3948 Posts
As he said though: it was recorded in the morning ... EDIT: Well it looks like my non-beta-player-logic proved to be wrong, so I have to withdraw the above comments. | ||
|
TBO
Germany1350 Posts
| ||
|
Prem_
United States85 Posts
| ||
|
Slunk
Germany768 Posts
LOL | ||
|
Rabiator
Germany3948 Posts
On May 12 2010 20:58 TBO wrote: Thors have 2 attacks and they aren't able to split them up so before they did 90 damage to workers and now they do 60 which is still enough. So they shot once and killed a worker and then didnt shoot again? That was a ridiculous way to handle it then. | ||
|
WazZap
Netherlands73 Posts
| ||
|
errol1001
454 Posts
On May 12 2010 22:45 Rabiator wrote: Show nested quote + On May 12 2010 20:58 TBO wrote: Thors have 2 attacks and they aren't able to split them up so before they did 90 damage to workers and now they do 60 which is still enough. So they shot once and killed a worker and then didnt shoot again? That was a ridiculous way to handle it then. Ridiculous? No. Remember Zealots? This is all over the place. | ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
![]() | ||
|
mbmonk
United States16 Posts
| ||
|
Kokosaft
Germany172 Posts
(Sorry if someone else already mentioned this, didn't read every single post!) | ||
|
itmeJP
United States1101 Posts
On May 12 2010 22:12 Slunk wrote: "Do you feel like Scorpion ripped off his mask and blew flames at you?" LOL hahahha I am so glad that someone caught that because I heard crickets chirping when I said it during the cast. | ||
|
Bear4188
United States1797 Posts
| ||
|
Seikhor
Canada116 Posts
| ||
|
DuneBug
United States668 Posts
| ||
|
itmeJP
United States1101 Posts
| ||
|
Saracen
United States5139 Posts
![]() | ||
|
itmeJP
United States1101 Posts
On May 13 2010 08:21 Saracen wrote: those are some really interesting openings... ![]() Haha! Spur of the moment openers. It's written for the completely lost person out there. Perhaps I confused them even more? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush ggaemo Light Larva Stork Horang2 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1457 B2W.Neo982 byalli486 Lowko368 Khaldor358 Mlord321 ceh9274 DeMusliM218 Liquid`VortiX166 KnowMe141 ArmadaUGS139 Trikslyr44 BRAT_OK Railgan12 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH212 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile119 • IndyKCrew • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Migwel • Kozan Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|